Donald Trump, the reverse Midas Man. Everyone he touches is poisoned.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Historically, many of those who worked at the White House leave enhanced, famous, burnished.

Doesn't matter the party. Condoleezza Rice for instance. More respected now than before she entered the White House.

In fact, for most, being Secretary of State has enhanced the reputation of nearly everyone who has served in that office.

Historically, most people who have worked at the White House went on to better jobs and an enhanced reputation.

Until now. Trump has shown himself to be the reverse Midas man. Instead of an enhanced reputation, every single person who have come into Trump's orbit has left the White House tarnished, embarrassed, their reputation diminished if not ruined.

I could be wrong, but I can't name a single person who has left Trump's orbit in a better place than when they entered that orbit. No one who has served there will leave with an enhanced reputation.

• Banned
It's as if anyone who happens into Trump's orbit is sullied. Doesn't matter who it is.

Why do you think Trump can not get decent people with reputations to protect to join him?

Attorneys like Ted Olsen? How many turned him down? Rudy, who has not practiced law for 20 years and his glory days in New York long gone.

How about that 30 Minute screech on Fox yesterday? I have never seen such 3 unhappy hosts in my life as Trump’s rant went on. It would have been funny if not where a group of fools put him.

He knows how to make it rain...

maxresdefault.jpg

The 24/7 liberal character assassinations on Trump et al certainly has an effect but overall he's been getting things done.

Democrats are nothing more than a hindrance to American success at this point. I think that's what's being noticed but not by the liberal extremists or their news propagandists. .

Historically, many of those who worked at the White House leave enhanced, famous, burnished.

Doesn't matter the party. Condoleezza Rice for instance. More respected now than before she entered the White House.

In fact, for most, being Secretary of State has enhanced the reputation of nearly everyone who has served in that office.

Historically, most people who have worked at the White House went on to better jobs and an enhanced reputation.

Until now. Trump has shown himself to be the reverse Midas man. Instead of an enhanced reputation, every single person who have come into Trump's orbit has left the White House tarnished, embarrassed, their reputation diminished if not ruined.

I could be wrong, but I can't name a single person who has left Trump's orbit in a better place than when they entered that orbit. No one who has served there will leave with an enhanced reputation.

Condi missed a golden opportunity to sell uranium to the Russians in exchange for $150MM donation to the Rice Foundation

The 24/7 liberal character assassinations on Trump et al certainly has an effect but overall he's been getting things done.

Democrats are nothing more than a hindrance to American success at this point. I think that's what's being noticed but not by the liberal extremists or their news propagandists. .
Oh wow, such amazing things.

Ended subsidies for healthcare that will cost 20 million, mostly Trump supporters their healthcare.

Much needed tax cuts for corporations who are making more than they ever have before.

Tax cuts for needy billionaires.

He's managed to make enemies of our friends.

It's amazing how much he's done.

The Koreans seen to think Trump knows what hes doing
Normally you have negotiations before a summit.

Now they are having a summit before negotiations.

Just like everything Trump touches, this will end as a clusterfuk.

Condi missed a golden opportunity to sell uranium to the Russians in exchange for $150MM donation to the Rice Foundation

Shep Smith of Fox News just made you look like the fool you are.
It wasn't hard.

I voted for Trump. Now, I used to be a liberal, my ideals haven't changed. Old school liberals weren't brainwashed lackeys that just accepted dogma-far from it. Kennedy slept with many women, so did MLK. Alpha males, Cosby... so? Race, sex... We looked down both barrels of oppression and get past it. And overcome, and that is all that matters.

Imagine putting on a resume that you worked for Donald Trump.

Who would want to hire you?

I voted for Trump. Now, I used to be a liberal, my ideals haven't changed. Old school liberals weren't brainwashed lackeys that just accepted dogma-far from it. Kennedy slept with many women, so did MLK. Alpha males, Cosby... so? Race, sex... We looked down both barrels of oppression and get past it. And overcome, and that is all that matters.
Yea, because school lunch, daycare, healthcare, equal pay for equal work, voting rights, women's rights and gay rights are such awful things.
Not to mention clean air and clean water.
And minorities? Of course education is bad for the country.

People that say they used to be liberals but became Republican were either always Republican and lying or they finally realized they hated most people and they want the country to suffer.

It wasn't hard.

Shep got it all wrong

Oh wow, such amazing things.

Ended subsidies for healthcare that will cost 20 million, mostly Trump supporters their healthcare.

Much needed tax cuts for corporations who are making more than they ever have before.

Tax cuts for needy billionaires.

He's managed to make enemies of our friends.

It's amazing how much he's done.

If that's the best you can fantasize, he's doing even better than I thought.. :)

Well here's hoping my president touches you real real real soon and the poison is very fast working.

It wasn't hard.

Shep got it all wrong

Someone on Fox would have pointed that out if that were true. No one did.

Well here's hoping my president touches you real real real soon and the poison is very fast working.
After seeing everyone he knows being poisoned, why would I let that orange pumpkin ogre touch me.

45D6C2B200000578-5032513-image-m-49_1509389337572.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back