Donald Trump STUMBLES Into a Foreign-Policy Triumph

Trump is the only president that put America first and uses "common sense" in foreign affairs.
He needs to tone down the egotistical bullshit, keep the economy chugging along, and he'll be fine.
He does need to stop the arrogant shit.

Oh, I dunno. He's brought a certain much-needed barroom masculinity to the office after the eight years of powder-puff politeness and ankle grabbing of Barack Obama.

1. You think Trump exudes "barroom masculinity"?

I do.

2. You think that is something needed from the President of the United States?

At this time, yes.

I don't care if you think Obama was a weak president, but I'm not sure if barroom masculinity is usually what I'd look for in a president. Then again, I'm not entirely certain what you mean with that phrase.

Strutting across the stage being successful and not giving a rat's ass what your opposition thinks.

Trump is the only president that put America first and uses "common sense" in foreign affairs.
He needs to tone down the egotistical bullshit, keep the economy chugging along, and he'll be fine.

Oh, I dunno. He's brought a certain much-needed barroom masculinity to the office after the eight years of powder-puff politeness and ankle grabbing of Barack Obama.

Trombies think Trump is a tough guy who can handle himself despite the fact that he is a draft dodger who has never been in a barroom brawl...let alone a fistfight of any kind in his entire life.

He spends more time primping than most women.

He lies about his height and his weight.

He’s basically a sissy.

Trombies think Trump is a tough guy who can handle himself despite the fact that he is a draft dodger who has never been in a barroom brawl...let alone a fistfight of any kind in his entire life.

He’s basically a sissy.

So what does that make Democrats, whose collective ass he is kicking? :auiqs.jpg:

He’s basically a sissy.
Betas apparently don't understand masculinity

It's not about fighting and chewing tobacco.

I want him to turn up the volume!

It's BS to think everybody can attack Trump bur he's not allowed to fight back! That's what bush Jr. did & look where it got him.

It warms my heart to see that insidious worm chris wallace cry because Trump criticizes the media! Where in the constitution does it say thou shalt not criticize the lying reporters?
I'm good, no great with him attacking the liar Leftists.

I.just wish he'd do it without the arrogant shit.
Trump is who he is. We knew it before the election. If the Progs would have let up a bit he would. No Prog politician would take any criticism from a Prog media type. The few non prog media types will criticize him from time to time and are right to do so in a normal Republic. But we are not a Republic in many ways. People vote for their things now. Plus they are manipulated.

He’s basically a sissy.
Betas apparently don't understand masculinity

It's not about fighting and chewing tobacco.

You understand masculinity and you think Trump is masculine?

Nope. Those things don’t compute.

He’s basically a sissy.

So what does that make Democrats, whose collective ass he is kicking? :auiqs.jpg:

You’re delusional.

He’s basically a sissy.

You’re delusional.

Am I?

Time will tell.

The Left are totally clueless about The Donald, so everything good going on was by mere chance or accident.
Simply hilarious watching them flail.

Outline - Read & annotate without distractions
Wow. Great article. While I have supported the President's action for snuffing out that conceited, known terrorist jerk from the moment he did it, the article points out somewhat more even handed, reasoning and analysis, supporting from foreign shore, that I was unaware existed or ran across on my own, and not put out by radical sounding, "anything to support" right wing or the administration. Trump still does not have a Russia policy I can support (indeed I feel he is awestruck and would like to immolate Putin, and unmentioned was the "Trumptastrophy" of deserting the Kurds at the behest of Turkey and Russia. Still, that was an excellent read!
I’m sorry, I missed it where The Donold sold our uranium to the Russians.

Oh wait. That was was the Hildabeast, sorry.

The Left are totally clueless about The Donald, so everything good going on was by mere chance or accident.

Wow. Great article. While I have supported the President's action for snuffing out that conceited, known terrorist jerk from the moment he did it, the article points out somewhat more even handed, reasoning and analysis, supporting from foreign shore, that I was unaware existed or ran across on my own, and not put out by radical sounding, "anything to support" right wing or the administration. Trump still does not have a Russia policy I can support (indeed I feel he is awestruck and would like to immolate Putin, and unmentioned was the "Trumptastrophy" of deserting the Kurds at the behest of Turkey and Russia. Still, that was an excellent read!

Are you one of the dummies who believes that lie, or one of the liars who tells it to the dummies?

1. You think Trump exudes "barroom masculinity"?
Yeah he does...biden [whom I am voting for] too, the "lets do push-ups thing" is probably the best example of barroom masculinity...warrens drinking a beer was a feeble attempt at pretending [like everything else she does] that she possessed such a trait
2. You think that is something needed from the President of the United States?
If biden gets the nomination we will have it one way or the other needed or not...bernie btw possesses/exudes the "when the hell is the next dancer coming out" barroom trait...the rest of the field shows absolutely no signs of the traits that come naturally from masculinity, barroom or otherwise.
Tough guy Joe.

Are you one of the dummies who believes that lie, or one of the liars who tells it to the dummies?
Putin didn’t buy US uranium?

A real man is in charge again. The beta males are used to Hillary and Pelosi.

The beta males are the ones leg-humping the reality TV star. They love them some strongman - real or imaginary.

The beta males are the ones leg-humping the reality TV star. They love them some strongman - real or imaginary.
You don’t even know which bathroom to use.

Putin didn’t buy US uranium?

So, you’re one of the dummies. I thought so.

Clinton did not sell uranium. It wasn’t hers to sell and she didn’t have decision making authority regarding what happened with our uranium. She was one of 9 cabinet members on a committee which dealt with such deals, but was not personally involved in the Uranium One deal.

The Clinton foundation did not get paid for uranium. The foundation donor that this lie defames sold all of his interest in the company in 2007. The supposed payoff is a lie. The guy is Canadian, anyway.

Russia did not get any uranium.

You have been duped. Over and over again. On brand for a moron Trump supporter.

You don’t even know which bathroom to use.

If you think cultists worshiping "a real man" are alphas, good for you! That's a victory for self-delusion.

There have been quite a few presidents. Trump is the only one "that put America first and uses "common sense" in foreign affairs"? Are you, perhaps, speaking only of modern presidents?

Great question. Lets take a look at Trump compared to other presidents on the "America First" scale. This topic might make a good separate new thread for discussion. From the "historians" viewpoint, which is the longer view of presidential impacts, many of Trump's "upsetting the apple-cart" and/or "bull in the China shop" policies may not look good short term, but I believe that Trump will end up in the higher end of the "Mid-Grade" presidents based on his "Promises Kept" and fabulous economy. If Trump gets a 2nd term and keep doing great things he may even end up at the bottom of the Best presidents list, alongside Reagan, Ike, and Truman.

Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia

The BEST presidents
Washington, fought the Revolution
Abe Lincoln, saved the Union
Jefferson, the Constitution
Ted Roosevelt, had many Trump qualities, "Square Deal", trust busting, brash, big ideas
FDR, WW2
Harry Truman, "the Bomb" and post-WW2 stability, "no nonsense"
Eisenhower
Reagan

The WORST presidents
Harding
Johnson
Buchanan
Pierce
Fillmore
Taylor
Tyler
Grant
Coolidge
Hoover

Recent "Mid-Grade" presidents
------------ higher rated
Obama
Clinton
Kennedy
Johnson
Bush-I
---------- lower rated
Nixon
Ford
Carter
Bush-II

/——/ I like Trumps egotistical bullshyt. Nothing worse than a mealy mouthed diplomat who is afraid to offend.

There have been quite a few presidents. Trump is the only one "that put America first and uses "common sense" in foreign affairs"? Are you, perhaps, speaking only of modern presidents?

Great question. Lets take a look at Trump compared to other presidents on the "America First" scale. This topic might make a good separate new thread for discussion. From the "historians" viewpoint, which is the longer view of presidential impacts, many of Trump's "upsetting the apple-cart" and/or "bull in the China shop" policies may not look good short term, but I believe that Trump will end up in the higher end of the "Mid-Grade" presidents based on his "Promises Kept" and fabulous economy. If Trump gets a 2nd term and keep doing great things he may even end up at the bottom of the Best presidents list, alongside Reagan, Ike, and Truman.

Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia

The BEST presidents
Washington, fought the Revolution
Abe Lincoln, saved the Union
Jefferson, the Constitution
Ted Roosevelt, had many Trump qualities, "Square Deal", trust busting, brash, big ideas
FDR, WW2
Harry Truman, "the Bomb" and post-WW2 stability, "no nonsense"
Eisenhower
Reagan

The WORST presidents
Harding
Johnson
Buchanan
Pierce
Fillmore
Taylor
Tyler
Grant
Coolidge
Hoover

Recent "Mid-Grade" presidents
------------ higher rated
Obama
Clinton
Kennedy
Johnson
Bush-I
---------- lower rated
Nixon
Ford
Carter
Bush-II

It is already clear that Trump is going to be known for all time as one of the two or three worst presidents we’ve ever had.

The level of delusion that you have to possess to believe that he’s going to be remembered as a successful leader is awe inspiring. I’m awed by you.

Forum List

Back