Donald Trump STUMBLES Into a Foreign-Policy Triumph

He does need to stop the arrogant shit.

I want him to turn up the volume!

It's BS to think everybody can attack Trump bur he's not allowed to fight back! That's what bush Jr. did & look where it got him.

It warms my heart to see that insidious worm chris wallace cry because Trump criticizes the media! Where in the constitution does it say thou shalt not criticize the lying reporters?

^^^ that's a freaking winner of a post right there. The left can lob all the vile attacks they want, lying, spinning, half truths, but if you are a Republican you are supposed to just sit there and take it. We finally have a president who fights back and the left can't handle it. Trump hits back and they run home to their mommas crying and pretending to be the innocent victim.

Obama's greatest accomplishment when it comes to foreign policies is the Iran deal.

Too bad it turned out to be a disaster.

He gave Iran billions so they could further spread terrorism all over the world and now they're a few months from having a bomb.
Course the left wants to blame this massive screw-up on Trump. Why not.

He didn’t give Iran billions. The deal was working. You’re a dupe.
Obama gave Terrorist Iran $150 Billion

$1.7B in hard cash.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...on-cash-deal-with-iran-prohibited-by-u-s-law/

Nope. Their money. Asshole.

The Left are totally clueless about The Donald, so everything good going on was by mere chance or accident.
Simply hilarious watching them flail.

Outline - Read & annotate without distractions
Wow. Great article. While I have supported the President's action for snuffing out that conceited, known terrorist jerk from the moment he did it, the article points out somewhat more even handed, reasoning and analysis, supporting from foreign shore, that I was unaware existed or ran across on my own, and not put out by radical sounding, "anything to support" right wing or the administration. Trump still does not have a Russia policy I can support (indeed I feel he is awestruck and would like to immolate Putin, and unmentioned was the "Trumptastrophy" of deserting the Kurds at the behest of Turkey and Russia. Still, that was an excellent read!

Turkey is a NATO ally while the Kurdish PKK has been designated a terrorist organization by the EU, Japan, US and Australia.

Even so the bloodbath predicted didn’t occur. Just another shrill screech by the left...useful in the short run and forgotten after a few days as it’s on to the next outrage.

Like the ferocious retaliation the Democrats were hoping Iran would unleash on the US. Passé.
No cigar, Dote. Those Kurds helped us in our fight, many having already died doing it. Some more did die when Turkey invaded while we were pulling back, and captured imprisoned terrorists were allowed to escape. American servicemen did not approve and many will not forget. Impulsive betrayal of comrades in arms is a bitter pill that does not go down well.

You are trying to move the goalposts dilbert. We didnt desert the Kurds. And of course we did assist Turkey, a US NATO ally. The PKK is an enemy and a terrorist organization. An extremely left wing one. If we found a mutual enemy in ISIS temporarily so be it. We have a treaty alliance for the defense of Turkey and have for decades. In the past, through every administration, we have assisted the Turks in arresting Kurdish nationalist leaders on the run and flying them blindfolded back to Turkey for incarceration.

I dont think American servicemen cared other than to be relieved they wont be fighting Turkey on behalf of leftist terrorists.

Nevertheless no slaughter occurred. The slaughter we were warned was coming. 24/7 even to the point that ABC faked videos and, with quavering voices, told us men women and children were dying in front of our eyes. They didnt care about geopolitics, treaty allies, military bases or slandering entire peoples. They only wanted a slaughter to hurt Trump.

Now its quiet. Its been put in that place of Iran raining missiles down on us, crying reporters on the border, dead refugee babies in the sand...its where impeachment will be stored in a year. Just another lie of the day coordinated by the media and shunted aside when it failed. See what sticks seems to be the rule of the day.
Not moving any goalposts. No treaty, saying we will move out of the way, while Turkey invades another country and NATO alliance or not, Turkey has seemed less like an ally of US, and more like an ally of Russia for past 5 years or so, along with a hard right swing toward one of Trumps more favored types of strongman governments.
I know service men and retired service men that disagree with you. You are supporting a propaganda point comrade.
I missed the "quavering voices reporting slaughter", but did not miss the report of accidentally shelling American positions and the apology by Turkish government. Apparently shelling US positions during the cross-boarder incursion was not with a permission slip from our pres.
I will admit, reporting of mayhem in that area has been supplanted by more recent events. I do not know if the Turks are still occupying the area or not. I am sure Russia, Syria and Turkey are more satisfied now. You are unconvincing comrade.

I missed the "quavering voices reporting slaughter", but did not miss the report of accidentally shelling American .

Here you go. ABC faking a slaughter. (ABC pulled the video when they got caught but this video shows it)

Not moving any goalposts. No treaty, saying we will move out of the way, while Turkey invades another country and NATO alliance or not, Turkey has seemed less like an ally of US, and more like an ally of Russia for past 5 years or so, along with a hard right swing toward one of Trumps more favored types of strongman governments.
I know service men and retired service men that disagree with you. You are supporting a propaganda point comrade.
I missed the "quavering voices reporting slaughter", but did not miss the report of accidentally shelling American positions and the apology by Turkish government. Apparently shelling US positions during the cross-boarder incursion was not with a permission slip from our pres.
I will admit, reporting of mayhem in that area has been supplanted by more recent events. I do not know if the Turks are still occupying the area or not. I am sure Russia, Syria and Turkey are more satisfied now. You are unconvincing comrade.

We have a treaty with Turkey. A legal obligation. Its silly and shows your dishonesty to accuse them of "invading another country". What are our troops doing there? But silliness aside..when a NATO ally requests help we give it if only in giving them room.

I know servicemen whose support for Trump is unwavering. They love him and dont resent not dying for marxist kurds in the slightest.

And to answer your last "I dont know but by God I hate Trump for it"..Turkey has mostly withdrawn leaving a 20 mile buffer zone, which Syrian nationals are being settled in, which has helped reduce the cross border mortar attacks and car bombings against Turkish civilians which began in 2016. Fatalities are a fraction this month of what they were pre military action.

Note in particular the breakdown of deaths...civilians vs terrorist. Turkish soldiers are still dying but the civilian toll is reduced by magnitudes. Lots of dead marxists though and thats always good.

pkk.png

I missed the "quavering voices reporting slaughter", but did not miss the report of accidentally shelling American .

Here you go. ABC faking a slaughter. (ABC pulled the video when they got caught but this video shows it)

Thanks. I'm sure you are quite correct. I bet the Turkish airstrikes that kicked of the invasion, green lighted by Trump, uselessly struck their targets, inflicting on splinters as Kurds and civilians unaffected by the blast casually stepped out from the rubble that used to be their community. Thanks for posting, comrade.

Obama's greatest accomplishment when it comes to foreign policies is the Iran deal.

He gave Iran billions so they could further spread terrorism all over the world and now they're a few months from having a bomb.

$1.7B in hard cash.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...on-cash-deal-with-iran-prohibited-by-u-s-law/

My understanding is we didn't grab $150 billion in assets.
We only froze $400 million.
But where does it say that a country that declares war against you, attacks and murders your people, deserves restitution????

I want him to turn up the volume!

It's BS to think everybody can attack Trump bur he's not allowed to fight back! That's what bush Jr. did & look where it got him.

It warms my heart to see that insidious worm chris wallace cry because Trump criticizes the media! Where in the constitution does it say thou shalt not criticize the lying reporters?

I love it when he shitposts on TWITter

Drives people nutzo
tenor.gif

Thanks. I'm sure you are quite correct. I bet the Turkish airstrikes that kicked of the invasion, green lighted by Trump, uselessly struck their targets, inflicting on splinters as Kurds and civilians unaffected by the blast casually stepped out from the rubble that used to be their community. Thanks for posting, comrade.

It certainly killed terrorist combatants. Cry about it...but you lost.

No crying at my house, Ivan. Can I send you some tissue, or are you still hyped over Trumps stable genius in the matter of succumbing to suggestions from Turkey and Russia? Did he jump to serve his heroes quickly enough, comrade?

No crying at my house, Ivan. Can I send you some tissue, or are you still hyped over Trumps stable genius in the matter of succumbing to suggestions from Turkey and Russia? Did he jump to serve his heroes quickly enough, comrade?

He did exactly as he should have. So the answer is...yes. And you Marxist took it on the chin. Again. Not even Iran could bail you out.

Article sucked.

It basically said Trump is unpredictable with no rhyme and little reason.
Whereas, in reality he plays professional poker protecting his chips bluffing his opponents that he might go 'all in' at any time!

He did exactly as he should have. So the answer is...yes. And you Marxist took it on the chin. Again. Not even Iran could bail you out.

Being called a marxist by a latter day Bolshevik, putins supporting Russian toad, does not impress me, comrade.

Trump has quite the 'bar room' mannerism concerning foreign affairs , but does it work, does it reflect America and Americans to world players would be the big Q

It's one thing to be a maverik , another to 'win' for America doing so....
AP_18160750063030.0.jpg

~S~

$1.7B in hard cash.

But where does it say that a country that declares war against you, attacks and murders your people, deserves restitution????

Please stop trying to pretend that you know things.

Obama did not give Iran $150 billion or anything near that amount back to Iran. The fucking deal was multilateral. Several nations were involved and the bulk of Iran’s assets were being held in nations OTHER than the US.

You fucking deadbrain morons have been shown this over and over. But you STILL keep fucking repeating the lie.

You have zero shame.

Fuck off.

Trump is the only president that put America first and uses "common sense" in foreign affairs.
He needs to tone down the egotistical bullshit, keep the economy chugging along, and he'll be fine.

Oh, I dunno. He's brought a certain much-needed barroom masculinity to the office after the eight years of powder-puff politeness and ankle grabbing of Barack Obama.
Yeah, and Trump retired Barry’s presidential Girls Bike too.

$1.7B in hard cash.

Please stop trying to pretend that you know things.

Obama did not give Iran $150 billion or anything near that amount back to Iran. The fucking deal was multilateral. Several nations were involved and the bulk of Iran’s assets were being held in nations OTHER than the US.

You fucking deadbrain morons have been shown this over and over. But you STILL keep fucking repeating the lie.

You have zero shame.

Fuck off.
Sorry...fucknuts.....Obama shouldn't have given those pricks one penny.....much less billions.

So do everyone a favor and STFU.

Even after seeing what the Iranian government tried to do to us at our embassy in Iraq...you're still trying sell this load of horse manure that Obama's Iranian deal was a good thing.

What a retard!

Obama paid all of that cash up front with no assurances that Iran would adhere to the deal.
So all they had to do was start acting up, which is what they did, and then the other side pulls out of the deal.
But the cash is already gone.

And you think this was a good idea....cuz your fucking head is so far up Obama's backside.
And why didn't this turn into an carbon-copy of the Iranian Embassy Hostage situation?
Because we had a president this time that looks after his people and doesn't take shit off of nobody.

Last edited:

Being called a marxist by a latter day Bolshevik, putins supporting Russian toad, does not impress me, comrade.

Its not meant to impress you. Its meant to identify you. And it does.

Whats funny is your little tells. For instance "Comrade" is a communist term used by communists to identify other communists...those of you still bemoaning Russia throwing off the prison of communism.

comrade
noun
\ ˈkäm-ˌrad
2[from its use as a form of address by communists] : COMMUNIST

Its not meant to impress you. Its meant to identify you. And it does.

Whats funny is your little tells. For instance "Comrade" is a communist term used by communists to identify other communists...those of you still bemoaning Russia throwing off the prison of communism.

comrade
noun
\ ˈkäm-ˌrad
2[from its use as a form of address by communists] : COMMUNIST
Thought it would make you feel right at home. Don't worry about being spotted, comrade. Your a persistent little troll. You are giving the cell their rubles worth, give or take a kopek.

Forum List

Back