Donald Trump STUMBLES Into a Foreign-Policy Triumph

He didn’t give Iran billions. The deal was working. You’re a dupe.
Obama gave Terrorist Iran $150 Billion

$1.7B in hard cash.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...on-cash-deal-with-iran-prohibited-by-u-s-law/

Nope. Their money. Asshole.
My understanding is we didn't grab $150 billion in assets.
We only froze $400 million.
But where does it say that a country that declares war against you, attacks and murders your people, deserves restitution????

Please stop trying to pretend that you know things.

Obama did not give Iran $150 billion or anything near that amount back to Iran. The fucking deal was multilateral. Several nations were involved and the bulk of Iran’s assets were being held in nations OTHER than the US.

You fucking deadbrain morons have been shown this over and over. But you STILL keep fucking repeating the lie.

You have zero shame.

Fuck off.
Sorry...fucknuts.....Obama shouldn't have given those pricks one penny.....much less billions.

So do everyone a favor and STFU.

Even after seeing what the Iranian government tried to do to us at our embassy in Iraq...you're still trying sell this load of horse manure that Obama's Iranian deal was a good thing.

What a retard!

Obama paid all of that cash up front with no assurances that Iran would adhere to the deal.
So all they had to do was start acting up, which is what they did, and then the other side pulls out of the deal.
But the cash is already gone.

And you think this was a good idea....cuz your fucking head is so far up Obama's backside.
And why didn't this turn into an carbon-copy of the Iranian Embassy Hostage situation?
Because we had a president this time that looks after his people and doesn't take shit off of nobody.

The deal wasn’t in effect when our Embassy in Iraq was the target of unarmed protests a few weeks ago, moron.

Obama used diplomacy and sanctions to bring Iran to the table and slow their progress toward nuclear weapons capability.

Trump is a moron and a pussy who cares only about himself. You love him. You’re a moron.

Last edited:
It certainly killed terrorist combatants. Cry about it...but you lost.
No crying at my house, Ivan. Can I send you some tissue, or are you still hyped over Trumps stable genius in the matter of succumbing to suggestions from Turkey and Russia? Did he jump to serve his heroes quickly enough, comrade?

He did exactly as he should have. So the answer is...yes. And you Marxist took it on the chin. Again. Not even Iran could bail you out.
Being called a marxist by a latter day Bolshevik, putins supporting Russian toad, does not impress me, comrade.

Its not meant to impress you. Its meant to identify you. And it does.

Whats funny is your little tells. For instance "Comrade" is a communist term used by communists to identify other communists...those of you still bemoaning Russia throwing off the prison of communism.

comrade
noun
\ ˈkäm-ˌrad
2[from its use as a form of address by communists] : COMMUNIST
Thought it would make you feel right at home. Don't worry about being spotted, comrade. Your a persistent little troll. You are giving the cell their rubles worth, give or take a kopek.

Its habit for you. But im not one of your comrades. Move along and continue your TDS treatments.

But where does it say that a country that declares war against you, attacks and murders your people, deserves restitution????

Obama did not give Iran $150 billion or anything near that amount back to Iran. The fucking deal was multilateral. Several nations were involved and the bulk of Iran’s assets were being held in nations OTHER than the US.

You fucking deadbrain morons have been shown this over and over. But you STILL keep fucking repeating the lie.

You have zero shame.

Fuck off.
Sorry...fucknuts.....Obama shouldn't have given those pricks one penny.....much less billions.

Even after seeing what the Iranian government tried to do to us at our embassy in Iraq...you're still trying sell this load of horse manure that Obama's Iranian deal was a good thing.

What a retard!

Obama paid all of that cash up front with no assurances that Iran would adhere to the deal.
So all they had to do was start acting up, which is what they did, and then the other side pulls out of the deal.

And you think this was a good idea....cuz your fucking head is so far up Obama's backside.
And why didn't this turn into an carbon-copy of the Iranian Embassy Hostage situation?
Because we had a president this time that looks after his people and doesn't take shit off of nobody.

The deal wasn’t in effect when our Embassy in Iraq was the target of unarmed protests a few weeks ago, moron.

Obama used diplomacy and sanctions to bring Iran to the table and slow their progress toward nuclear weapons capability.

Trump is a moron and a pussy who cares only about himself. You love him. Your a moron.
Obama gave Iran a pathway for arming themselves with nuclear weapons,
Obama gave them back 150 billion to fund terrorism in the meantime.
Talk about being a moron, LL. idiot:auiqs.jpg:

You have zero shame.

Fuck off.

What a retard!

Trump is a moron and a pussy who cares only about himself. You love him. Your a moron.
Fuck you.
Obama has had John Kerry and other's helping Iran to undermine Trump foreign policy.
Fucking moron. Trump's Iran Policy Isn't the Problem; Barack Obama's Was | RealClearPolitics

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama helped Iran to set up the attack.

You have zero shame.

Fuck off.

What a retard!

Obama gave Iran a pathway for arming themselves with nuclear weapons,
Obama gave them back 150 billion to fund terrorism in the meantime.
Talk about being a moron, LL. idiot:auiqs.jpg:

Wrong. And wrong. You fucking idiot.

You have zero shame.

Fuck off.

What a retard!

Fuck you.
Obama has had John Kerry and other's helping Iran to undermine Trump foreign policy.
Fucking moron. Trump's Iran Policy Isn't the Problem; Barack Obama's Was | RealClearPolitics

You’re not just stupid. You’re crazy too.

No crying at my house, Ivan. Can I send you some tissue, or are you still hyped over Trumps stable genius in the matter of succumbing to suggestions from Turkey and Russia? Did he jump to serve his heroes quickly enough, comrade?

He did exactly as he should have. So the answer is...yes. And you Marxist took it on the chin. Again. Not even Iran could bail you out.
Being called a marxist by a latter day Bolshevik, putins supporting Russian toad, does not impress me, comrade.

Whats funny is your little tells. For instance "Comrade" is a communist term used by communists to identify other communists...those of you still bemoaning Russia throwing off the prison of communism.

comrade
noun
\ ˈkäm-ˌrad
Thought it would make you feel right at home. Don't worry about being spotted, comrade. Your a persistent little troll. You are giving the cell their rubles worth, give or take a kopek.

Its habit for you. But im not one of your comrades. Move along and continue your TDS treatments.
Only met 3 of you russian a$$holes in my life, that I know of, and one of them was a traitor. That could infer that about 1/3 you are traitors to your own country. How does that make you feel? When you get off, just hit the vodka and try to forget.

You have zero shame.

Fuck off.

What a retard!

Fuck you.

I'm just reading the same shit you're reading.
They've been reporting for over a year that Obama is undermining Trump in Iran.
His staff was filled with Iranian supporters.
John Brennan converted to Islam years ago.
Valarie Jarrett was born in Iran, you lunkhead.

You have zero shame.

Fuck off.

What a retard!

Fuck you.

You believe that John Brennan is a Muslim?

Man. I knew you were stupid. But I didn’t know that you were a dopey conspiracy nut.

You freaks are all over this fucking message board.

Trump27.jpg

The Left are totally clueless about The Donald, so everything good going on was by mere chance or accident.
Simply hilarious watching them flail.

Outline - Read & annotate without distractions
Wow. Great article. While I have supported the President's action for snuffing out that conceited, known terrorist jerk from the moment he did it, the article points out somewhat more even handed, reasoning and analysis, supporting from foreign shore, that I was unaware existed or ran across on my own, and not put out by radical sounding, "anything to support" right wing or the administration. Trump still does not have a Russia policy I can support (indeed I feel he is awestruck and would like to immolate Putin, and unmentioned was the "Trumptastrophy" of deserting the Kurds at the behest of Turkey and Russia. Still, that was an excellent read!

Turkey is a NATO ally while the Kurdish PKK has been designated a terrorist organization by the EU, Japan, US and Australia.

Even so the bloodbath predicted didn’t occur. Just another shrill screech by the left...useful in the short run and forgotten after a few days as it’s on to the next outrage.

Like the ferocious retaliation the Democrats were hoping Iran would unleash on the US. Passé.

No cigar, Dote. Those Kurds helped us in our fight, many having already died doing it. Some more did die when Turkey invaded while we were pulling back, and captured imprisoned terrorists were allowed to escape. American servicemen did not approve and many will not forget. Impulsive betrayal of comrades in arms is a bitter pill that does not go down well.

You know who else helped in the fight against ISIS? The Iraqi Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF), including Kata'ib Hezbollah, which were created by and beholden to Iran. And guess what? The PMF and Kata'ib Hezbollah are also designated as terrorist groups by Japan, the EU, the United Arab Emirates, as well as the United States as of 2009.

U.S. declares Iraq-based group foreign terrorist organization

Guess what else? After helping to defeat the ISIS caliphate last year, the PMF and its Kata'ib Hezbollah militiamen turned their attention back to attacking U.S. targets, and were the groups responsible for, among other things, the two-day siege of our Embassy in Baghdad on Dec 31 - Jan 1, with the PMF commander, Hadi al-Amiri, and deputy chief, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, both present and overseeing the siege (the latter was killed two days later in the drone strike that killed Soleimani, as they were riding together in the same car).

Point being, just because we may have a common military objective with a given group/faction that we work with to accomplish that goal, it doesn't transform us into long term allies once that objective is completed. I wish it did, but it has never been that way in the ME. Also, let's be clear about something: none of those groups were fighting ISIS because we asked them to, or out of some magnanimous sense of duty owing to the U.S. They were literally fighting for their own self interest and survival, to take back the massive territory that ISIS had conquered by military force in Iraq and Syria, which it proclaimed sovereignty over (declaring it the ISIS "Caliphate") and imposed its own governmental and military control. Mind you, the ISIS campaign of territorial conquest by force was still expanding when the U.S.-led coalition arrived, and ISIS had easily defeated the opposition it had encountered up to that point, so these groups like the Syrian Kurds were facing extermination or subjugation by force if ISIS was not defeated. The U.S. doesn't "owe" them anything.

That said, we've seen countless examples in the middle east over the past several decades of alliances-turned-enemies at every level, from small alliances between local factions, to alliances between major groups and foreign nations. Historically speaking, almost all alliances that are built on the "enemy of my enemy" mentality tend to crumble once the common enemy is defeated. And nowhere has this been more prevalent than in the middle east. It just seems to be a way of life over there.

Last edited:
Trump is the only president that put America first and uses "common sense" in foreign affairs.
He needs to tone down the egotistical bullshit, keep the economy chugging along, and he'll be fine.
Rather than put America first, he has isolated us on the world stage

comrade
noun
\ ˈkäm-ˌrad

Only met 3 of you russian a$$holes in my life, that I know of, and one of them was a traitor. That could infer that about 1/3 you are traitors to your own country. How does that make you feel? When you get off, just hit the vodka and try to forget.

He was playing you as an ignorant American in the thrall of leftist media. The one you thought was a traitor is still snickering at you with the other two.

Trump is the only president that put America first and uses "common sense" in foreign affairs.
He needs to tone down the egotistical bullshit, keep the economy chugging along, and he'll be fine.
Rather than put America first, he has isolated us on the world stage

Right, we are very isoloated,which is why he is signing new trade deals left and right.

Licking the boots of every other countries, which seems to be the liberal way, does nothing but harm the US in the long run. Most other countries aren't quite as ignorant as you leftists(though Europe is right there with you) and understand they should put their country's interests first. Imagine that.

The Left are totally clueless about The Donald, so everything good going on was by mere chance or accident.
Simply hilarious watching them flail.

Outline - Read & annotate without distractions
Wow. Great article. While I have supported the President's action for snuffing out that conceited, known terrorist jerk from the moment he did it, the article points out somewhat more even handed, reasoning and analysis, supporting from foreign shore, that I was unaware existed or ran across on my own, and not put out by radical sounding, "anything to support" right wing or the administration. Trump still does not have a Russia policy I can support (indeed I feel he is awestruck and would like to immolate Putin, and unmentioned was the "Trumptastrophy" of deserting the Kurds at the behest of Turkey and Russia. Still, that was an excellent read!

Turkey is a NATO ally while the Kurdish PKK has been designated a terrorist organization by the EU, Japan, US and Australia.

Even so the bloodbath predicted didn’t occur. Just another shrill screech by the left...useful in the short run and forgotten after a few days as it’s on to the next outrage.

Like the ferocious retaliation the Democrats were hoping Iran would unleash on the US. Passé.

No cigar, Dote. Those Kurds helped us in our fight, many having already died doing it. Some more did die when Turkey invaded while we were pulling back, and captured imprisoned terrorists were allowed to escape. American servicemen did not approve and many will not forget. Impulsive betrayal of comrades in arms is a bitter pill that does not go down well.

You know who else helped in the fight against ISIS? The Iraqi Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF), including Kata'ib Hezbollah, which were created by and beholden to Iran. And guess what? The PMF and Kata'ib Hezbollah are also designated as terrorist groups by Japan, the EU, the United Arab Emirates, as well as the United States as of 2009.

U.S. declares Iraq-based group foreign terrorist organization

Guess what else? After helping to defeat the ISIS caliphate last year, the PMF and its Kata'ib Hezbollah militiamen turned their attention back to attacking U.S. targets, and were the groups responsible for, among other things, the two-day siege of our Embassy in Baghdad on Dec 31 - Jan 1, with the PMF commander, Hadi al-Amiri, and deputy chief, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, both present and overseeing the siege (the latter was killed two days later in the drone strike that killed Soleimani, as they were riding together in the same car).

Point being, just because we may have a common military objective with a given group/faction that we work with to accomplish that goal, it doesn't transform us into long term allies once that objective is completed. I wish it did, but it has never been that way in the ME. Also, let's be clear about something: none of those groups were fighting ISIS because we asked them to, or out of some magnanimous sense of duty owing to the U.S. They were literally fighting for their own self interest and survival, to take back the massive territory that ISIS had conquered by military force in Iraq and Syria, which it proclaimed sovereignty over (declaring it the ISIS "Caliphate") and imposed its own governmental and military control. Mind you, the ISIS campaign of territorial conquest by force was still expanding when the U.S.-led coalition arrived, and ISIS had easily defeated the opposition it had encountered up to that point, so these groups like the Syrian Kurds were facing extermination or subjugation by force if ISIS was not defeated. The U.S. doesn't "owe" them anything.

That said, we've seen countless examples in the middle east over the past several decades of alliances-turned-enemies at every level, from small alliances between local factions, to alliances between major groups and foreign nations. Historically speaking, almost all alliances that are built on the "enemy of my enemy" mentality tend to crumble once the common enemy is defeated. And nowhere has this been more prevalent than in the middle east. It just seems to be a way of life over there.

Agreed. They fight each other like scorpions in a bottle but in the end they turn back to attacking the US when the opportunity presents itself. Hezbollah, the PKK, PMF, KDF...the Democrats make common cause with them because in the end they share a hatred of the US in general and Trump in particular.
Also notice the hatred for any and all US allies that has permeated the left. Saudi Arabia, Israel and Turkey are despised for the crime of siding with the US.
Without media protection the Democrats would never have survived siding with Iran against the US. Or siding with China in the trade war. We have to deal with them before anything changes.

comrade
noun
\ ˈkäm-ˌrad

He was playing you as an ignorant American in the thrall of leftist media. The one you thought was a traitor is still snickering at you with the other two.
Actually no. He quite likely died as a drug addict, here in American, unable to go home and not accepted here accept here except by the alphabet soup boys, but hey, how much info can you get from a young Russian soldier, around the level of specialist 4 in our services. As for the other two, I have a feeling the 4 star General is fine, if not passed due to age, and the Russian ambassador / (political Officer?) is probably retired, but possibly still living.

What a retard!

Fuck you.

You believe that John Brennan is a Muslim?

Man. I knew you were stupid. But I didn’t know that you were a dopey conspiracy nut.

You freaks are all over this fucking message board.

mudwhistle

What happened? Did ya google?

Forum List

Back