Donald Trump STUMBLES Into a Foreign-Policy Triumph

Trump is the only president that put America first and uses "common sense" in foreign affairs.
He needs to tone down the egotistical bullshit, keep the economy chugging along, and he'll be fine.

The Left are totally clueless about The Donald, so everything good going on was by mere chance or accident.
Simply hilarious watching them flail.

Outline - Read & annotate without distractions
Wow. Great article. While I have supported the President's action for snuffing out that conceited, known terrorist jerk from the moment he did it, the article points out somewhat more even handed, reasoning and analysis, supporting from foreign shore, that I was unaware existed or ran across on my own, and not put out by radical sounding, "anything to support" right wing or the administration. Trump still does not have a Russia policy I can support (indeed I feel he is awestruck and would like to immolate Putin, and unmentioned was the "Trumptastrophy" of deserting the Kurds at the behest of Turkey and Russia. Still, that was an excellent read!

He does need to stop the arrogant shit.

I want him to turn up the volume!

It's BS to think everybody can attack Trump bur he's not allowed to fight back! That's what bush Jr. did & look where it got him.

It warms my heart to see that insidious worm chris wallace cry because Trump criticizes the media! Where in the constitution does it say thou shalt not criticize the lying reporters?

Trump is the only president that put America first and uses "common sense" in foreign affairs.
He needs to tone down the egotistical bullshit, keep the economy chugging along, and he'll be fine.

Oh, I dunno. He's brought a certain much-needed barroom masculinity to the office after the eight years of powder-puff politeness and ankle grabbing of Barack Obama.

Oh, I dunno. He's brought a certain much-needed barroom masculinity to the office after the eight years of powder-puff politeness and ankle grabbing of Barack Obama.
Exactly! When you are the big dog, you don't roll over and say "Me sawwy. You want to eat out of my food dish?"

I want him to turn up the volume!

It's BS to think everybody can attack Trump bur he's not allowed to fight back! That's what bush Jr. did & look where it got him.

It warms my heart to see that insidious worm chris wallace cry because Trump criticizes the media! Where in the constitution does it say thou shalt not criticize the lying reporters?
I'm good, no great with him attacking the liar Leftists.

I.just wish he'd do it without the arrogant shit.

President Trump is the marxist Dims worst nightmare. He exposes the media for the water-carrying fake news Politburo that they are. Not a racist bone in his body. Knows how to run a multi-trillion dollar economy. He makes Zero hussein look like a feckless community agitator that was 40 levels over his paygrade.

But most of all he's not scared of them. He's exposing them for the corrupt, racist America haters that they are..... so refreshing <sigh>

The Left are totally clueless about The Donald, so everything good going on was by mere chance or accident.

Because some blogger thinks so?

Evidence says he is incorrect.
So many good outcomes on battlefields have come about by someone exploiting an unexpected opportunity and having the resources at hand. We are trained to do it and often have the autonomy to pull it off. Somebody saw the opportunity. Trump unexpectedly yet deliberately exploited it. It has turned out well. You can't plan for this kind of enemy fortunate mistake by your enemy. They will be more wary, now.

There have been quite a few presidents. Trump is the only one "that put America first and uses "common sense" in foreign affairs"? Are you, perhaps, speaking only of modern presidents?

1. You think Trump exudes "barroom masculinity"?

2. You think that is something needed from the President of the United States?

I don't care if you think Obama was a weak president, but I'm not sure if barroom masculinity is usually what I'd look for in a president. Then again, I'm not entirely certain what you mean with that phrase. Is constantly claiming to be the best at everything barroom masculinity? Are Twitter insults barroom masculinity? Is ordering Suleimani killed barroom masculinity? :dunno:

Because some blogger thinks so?

Evidence says he is incorrect.
So many good outcomes on battlefields have come about by someone exploiting an unexpected opportunity and having the resources at hand. We are trained to do it and often have the autonomy to pull it off. Somebody saw the opportunity. Trump unexpectedly yet deliberately exploited it. It has turned out well. You can't plan for this kind of enemy fortunate mistake by your enemy. They will be more wary, now.

I think they (Iran) understand (1) they aren’t dealing with the likes of previous administrations and (2) the Democrats can’t help them.

09E95CEA-66FB-40E7-8CD6-1A1ED59CAC99.jpeg

Wow. Great article. While I have supported the President's action for snuffing out that conceited, known terrorist jerk from the moment he did it, the article points out somewhat more even handed, reasoning and analysis, supporting from foreign shore, that I was unaware existed or ran across on my own, and not put out by radical sounding, "anything to support" right wing or the administration. Trump still does not have a Russia policy I can support (indeed I feel he is awestruck and would like to immolate Putin, and unmentioned was the "Trumptastrophy" of deserting the Kurds at the behest of Turkey and Russia. Still, that was an excellent read!

Turkey is a NATO ally while the Kurdish PKK has been designated a terrorist organization by the EU, Japan, US and Australia.

Even so the bloodbath predicted didn’t occur. Just another shrill screech by the left...useful in the short run and forgotten after a few days as it’s on to the next outrage.

Like the ferocious retaliation the Democrats were hoping Iran would unleash on the US. Passé.

1. You think Trump exudes "barroom masculinity"?
Yeah he does...biden [whom I am voting for] too, the "lets do push-ups thing" is probably the best example of barroom masculinity...warrens drinking a beer was a feeble attempt at pretending [like everything else she does] that she possessed such a trait
2. You think that is something needed from the President of the United States?
If biden gets the nomination we will have it one way or the other needed or not...bernie btw possesses/exudes the "when the hell is the next dancer coming out" barroom trait...the rest of the field shows absolutely no signs of the traits that come naturally from masculinity, barroom or otherwise.

Last edited:

A real man is in charge again. The beta males are used to Hillary and Pelosi.

Turkey is a NATO ally while the Kurdish PKK has been designated a terrorist organization by the EU, Japan, US and Australia.

Even so the bloodbath predicted didn’t occur. Just another shrill screech by the left...useful in the short run and forgotten after a few days as it’s on to the next outrage.

Like the ferocious retaliation the Democrats were hoping Iran would unleash on the US. Passé.
No cigar, Dote. Those Kurds helped us in our fight, many having already died doing it. Some more did die when Turkey invaded while we were pulling back, and captured imprisoned terrorists were allowed to escape. American servicemen did not approve and many will not forget. Impulsive betrayal of comrades in arms is a bitter pill that does not go down well.

Forum List

Back