Donald Trump Says That It's Very Unlikely That He Would Pardon Himself

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
He hit the nail right on the head. Why would he need to? Whether or not the documents he had were legal along with most of the other so called crimes that he was charged with, if he wasn't for president again none of this would be going on.

I've been saying this all along, but it's only after his announcement that he would be running again that all this started because none of it came up after he left office.

He hit the nail right on the head. Why would he need to? Whether or not the documents he had were legal along with most of the other so called crimes that he was charged with, if he wasn't for president again none of this would be going on.

I've been saying this all along, but it's only after his announcement that he would be running again that all this started because none of it came up after he left office.

A pardon is an expression of the president's forgiveness and ordinarily is granted in recognition of the applicant's acceptance of responsibility for the crime and established good conduct for a significant period of time after conviction or completion of sentence. It does not signify innocence.

A pardon would suggest He did something wrong.

A pardon is an expression of the president's forgiveness and ordinarily is granted in recognition of the applicant's acceptance of responsibility for the crime and established good conduct for a significant period of time after conviction or completion of sentence. It does not signify innocence.

No duh and the only thing that Trump is currently truly guilty of is being a victim of circumstances. If you can even call that guilty.

No duh and the only thing that Trump is currently truly guilty of is being a victim of circumstances. If you can even call that guilty.
Get serious about it. And do not blame any of the Juries if any of them find him guilty based on EVIDENCE, which is the only thing they are allowed to vote on, guilty or not guilty.

Victim of ending up becoming President of the USA, for sure.

He would still have his Charity, University (Well, clearly not considering the phony diplomas and where the money for the charity went ).

President or not, he had plenty of baggage before 2016 to deal with, which is catching up with him now.

Bank loan fraud. Victim of circumstance on that one?
Seriously? Based on how he manipulated the amounts depending on whether he wanted a loan or something else?

I will leave it, truly, to the Juries and the US Justice system. He gets off on any or all of them, I will accept it.

No person is above, or below the law.

Go play with your dolls, it will take less time than your endless BS attempting to make things work at a time and place of your choosing.

In other words you're just making things up as you go along?

Forum List

Back