Donald Trump just committed to "no federal role" on the issue of abortion.

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021

I don't often have good things to say about Trump but he is right to leave the issue to the states. God help us if it is DeSatan as that fucker doesn't give a shit about limited government. This is why Trump is by far the better choice!

Claiming leave it to the states is the same as pro-infanticide is a non-sequitur.
Only the slow witted would think it's one & the same

I don't often have good things to say about Trump but he is right to leave the issue to the states. God help us if it is DeSatan as that fucker doesn't give a shit about limited government. This is why Trump is by far the better choice!

Leaving it to the states is killing pregnant women in red states, and ending care for pregnancy complications..

Every woman in every state deserves the same access to reproductive health care.

Claiming leave it to the states is the same as pro-infanticide is a non-sequitur.
Only the slow witted would think it's one & the same
At least Trump isn't going to attack my rights in my state. ;) Of course, I want Biden to win and reverse all this crap as fast as possible.

At least Trump isn't going to attack my rights in my state. ;) Of course, I want Biden to win and reverse all this crap as fast as possible.
Reverse what exactly?
Force the SCOTUS to make a Constitutional right that doesn't exist?
All SCOTUS did when setting aside Roe was rightly rule that there is no right to infanticide to be found anywhere in the Constitution.
I believe a competent attorney could make a winning argument that, if anything, the Constitution guarantees a right to life for the pre-born innocents that are murdered for the sake of convenience

He's a lying sack of shit. If it will make the feminists cry he's all for it.

Every woman in every state deserves the same access to reproductive health care.
Let's call it what it actually is- infanticide.
Calling murdering a baby "reproductive health care" is like calling an extreme delusional psychosis like gender dysphoria a "lifestyle choice".

The days of ya'll hijacking the language to make it sound less brutal & barbaric are over.
It is a process where a living, innocent & totally vulnerable human being is butchered. For convenience.
Own it for what it actually is.

So first you say Trump is right, it should be up to the states

Then you say you want Biden in there to "reverse all this crap", so that the Federal government decides once again?

No. He wants to let the states criminalize abortion.

That's always been the republican dream: strip americans of their rights so they can be turned into crimes at the State level.

Forum List

Back