Donald Trump Just Announced His Pick for Attorney General – Hillary’s Worst Nightmare!

Clinton’s worst nightmare?

4695259983_f107a270e8.jpg

He did as good a job as he could when you consider they were never going to hold her accountable for anything.

Anyone who thought they were isn't to smart.

Comey had no problem letting everyone know that Hitlery and her State Department were stupid, careless and incompetent. The same applies to Benghazi.

If people can't see how incompetent they were then its because THEY DON'T WANT TO SEE.

Good move. Trump has a lot of great choices for every position in his cabinet. Like Ronald Reagan, he'll pick the best ones for the job. Hillary would pick lesbians and homosexual men, like she did when her husband was POTUS.

you hated him when the 8th Bengotcha committee had nothing new...

He did good enough, he got her to commit perjury and obstruction under oath. And there's video of it all.

We'll see if they pursue perjury charges. I don't think they will. The Democrat fix is in. However, it could happen if Trump wins.
they can't pursue perjury charges because she did not commit perjury....this is just ANOTHER silly, wasteful of our tax dollars, dog and pony show....the ONLY THING your Elite Repubs know how to do....

she did not lie about ''none of her emails were marked classified'', the 3 comey found out of the 30,000 plus were IMPROPERLY marked, the different 'devices' were simply upgrades.... NO prosecutor would ever in a million zillion years take that weak case.

It's all just partisan bullcrap, using our tax dollars to do it. SHAME ON REPUBLICANS.... your elite R's in offices are useless pieces of dung....you know that...!!! ;)

Never blamed him, Clinton and the Obama administration lied repeatedly in the issue. I remember all the libs on this board buying the video excuse, I roasted them and still do. To buy that you have to be incredibly stupid AND have u ou mouth permanently stacked to Obama dick, I'm talking to you rdean and Lakhota
duh, the CIA had it being involved with the video on their assessment of the attack, it wan't ''made up'' by Clinton or Obama, haven't you read the summaries of the various Benghazi investigations? the admin used it for less than 2 weeks until things became clearer and the attacks on our other embassies for the video subsided elsewhere... Using the ''video'' as a possibility helped send a message to protect all of our other embassies in the region, and we didn't give the Al Qaeda wanna be terrorists the immediate ''glory'' that they wanted.... 2 weeks mattered NIL, except to the thoughless partisan nimrods here in the USA.

The admin did what was RIGHT for the USA and our other personnel in harms way overseas.

He got BEAT by the FIXED FBI...it WON'T HAPPEN THE SECOND TRY, UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Conservative Read ^ | 07-10-2016 | Chris
Donald Trump has made yet another announcement that will dismay Democrats across the country, and that is his choice for Attorney General. Trump tweeted that his pick for Attorney General is South Carolina conservative Rep. Trey Gowdy, who currently chairs the U.S. House of Representative’s Select Committee on Benghazi.

LOL - never going to happen so we file it under fringe right wet dreams...

Never blamed him, Clinton and the Obama administration lied repeatedly in the issue. I remember all the libs on this board buying the video excuse, I roasted them and still do. To buy that you have to be incredibly stupid AND have u ou mouth permanently stacked to Obama dick, I'm talking to you rdean and Lakhota
duh, the CIA had it being involved with the video on their assessment of the attack, it wan't ''made up'' by Clinton or Obama, haven't you read the summaries of the various Benghazi investigations? the admin used it for less than 2 weeks until things became clearer and the attacks on our other embassies for the video subsided elsewhere... Using the ''video'' as a possibility helped send a message to protect all of our other embassies in the region, and we didn't give the Al Qaeda wanna be terrorists the immediate ''glory'' that they wanted.... 2 weeks mattered NIL, except to the thoughless partisan nimrods here in the USA.

The admin did what was RIGHT for the USA and our other personnel in harms way overseas.
No they're didn't, I made fun of that excuse the minute it was announced, Clinton told her daughter it was a shame and it was. If you want to believe them then I will mock the shit out of your stupidity. You can check rather posts from 2012 I never bought that for a second.

No they're didn't, I made fun of that excuse the minute it was announced, Clinton told her daughter it was a shame and it was. If you want to believe them then I will mock the shit out of your stupidity. You can check rather posts from 2012 I never bought that for a second.

I KNOW it was not the video,

I have no problem with them using it to keep the wanna be alqaeda like terrorists from getting their immediate GLORY for the attack... and to give the SOS the talking points on TV in the middle east region about the video to stop or hinder other attacks on our other embassies in the region...which was happening at the same time. 2 weeks the public in the USA did not have the full facts, BIG DEAL, so what? If it helped the USA stave off further damage and diplomatic staffs in the region, and busted the terrorist glory bubble they wanted, then it is fine with me....

IF you can't understand that, fine... that's why you are not President or SOS.

I have no problem with them using it to keep the wanna be alqaeda terrorists from getting their immediate GLORY for the attack... and to give the SOS the talking points on TV in the middle east region about the video to stop or hinder other attacks on our other embassies in the region...which was happening at the same time. 2 weeks the public in the USA did not have the full facts, BIG DEAL, so what? If it helped the USA stave off further damage and diplomatic staffs in the region, and busted the terrorist glory bubble they wanted, then it is fine with me....

It had zero to do with the attacks, and to prevent new ones? Are you joking? Muslims aren't that stupid, they aren't going to say, hey the stopped this video, we'll quit now, that's insane!

I have no problem with them using it to keep the wanna be alqaeda terrorists from getting their immediate GLORY for the attack... and to give the SOS the talking points on TV in the middle east region about the video to stop or hinder other attacks on our other embassies in the region...which was happening at the same time. 2 weeks the public in the USA did not have the full facts, BIG DEAL, so what? If it helped the USA stave off further damage and diplomatic staffs in the region, and busted the terrorist glory bubble they wanted, then it is fine with me....

It had zero to do with the attacks, and to prevent new ones? Are you joking? Muslims aren't that stupid, they aren't going to say, hey the stopped this video, we'll quit now, that's insane!
the CIA SAID the video was a possible reason the day of the attacks, THIS WAS IN the assessment they gave the administration the day of the attack, the rest of the middle east was going through attacks on our embassies for the video....

READ THE House Select Intelligence committee's summary on Benghazi, inform yourself.... the administration DID NOT MAKE THIS UP regarding the video being a possibility, the CIA told the administration this...along with other possibilities.

the CIA SAID the video was a possible reason the day of the attacks, THIS WAS IN the assessment they gave the administration the day of the attack, the rest of the middle east was going through attacks on our embassies for the video....

READ THE House Select Intelligence committee's summary on Benghazi, inform yourself.... the administration DID NOT MAKE THIS UP regarding the video being a possibility, the CIA told the administration this...along with other possibilities.
But these people believe on the battlefield, everything is black or white in assessment...

But these people believe on the battlefield, everything is black or white in assessment...
Not buying it, didn't buy it the day rather used it, it's preposterous and you said you didn't believe the video story, you keep changing the subject.

Not buying it, didn't buy it the day rather used it, it's preposterous and you said you didn't believe the video story, you keep changing the subject.
Life and battle is very confusing...

This is a relief. For a moment I thought he was going to make decisions based on populist bread and circuses.

Forum List

Back