Donald Trump: It Would Be Interesting To Ask Bill Clinton The Difference Between Him And Bill Cosby

a5455924dcc1735eefb3ba94ebd67e33.jpg

Slick's morals are relevant because if he'd cheat on his wife, he'd cheat on anyone/anything

Non sequitur. There's no bridge to that conclusion. And again, Bill Clinton is not the candidate anyway. So it's a non-issue about a non-candidate.

I'll just repeat the obvious I kept noting during the infamous 1998 political stunt that had the entire world bent over laughing at this country ---- if my bus driver Ralph Kramden happens to be boinking his neighbor Trixie on the side, that has zero to do with me getting to my destination. To pretend otherwise is nothing more than fake-moralistic dishonest bullshit.

I don't play bullshit. Never did.

Sorry, a person's actions speak louder than their words. His actions showed him to be a a lying, cheating sob who cannot be trusted. Just because that isn't relevant to you doesn't make it irrelevant. Already pointed out several times how it matters, you just choose to ignore it.

Out.

Slick's morals are relevant because if he'd cheat on his wife, he'd cheat on anyone/anything

Non sequitur. There's no bridge to that conclusion. And again, Bill Clinton is not the candidate anyway. So it's a non-issue about a non-candidate.

I'll just repeat the obvious I kept noting during the infamous 1998 political stunt that had the entire world bent over laughing at this country ---- if my bus driver Ralph Kramden happens to be boinking his neighbor Trixie on the side, that has zero to do with me getting to my destination. To pretend otherwise is nothing more than fake-moralistic dishonest bullshit.

I don't play bullshit. Never did.

Bull Clinton's got a million reasons to want him not running things, but to pretend his sex life is somehow relevant to that is just mega-mendacity writ large --- and again HE'S NOT RUNNING ANYWAY.

Moreover, for Rump to be the one to bring this up as if it actually makes a point is, as others have pointed out, flaming hypocrisy. Or would be if it were an actual relevant issue.

The point here is not what Clinton does or doesn't do or what Rump does or doesn't do. The point is that when some pandering pol comes out with absolute bullshit, the People need to actually THINK about it with a critical eye and quit swallowing everything they're fed off a spoon.

The OP here, for one, swallows a lot. And that's worth pointing out.

Sorry, a person's actions speak louder than their words. His actions showed him to be a a lying, cheating sob who cannot be trusted. Just because that isn't relevant to you doesn't make it irrelevant. Already pointed out several times how it matters, you just choose to ignore it.

Out.

Again ----- non sequitur. Again you've jumped to a conclusion without a bridge to get to it; there's no basis to make the leap from a personal peccadillo to what he actually does on the job. It would be like nixing somebody because of where they choose to go on vacation or what they have for lunch --- the fact that you or I would never have that for lunch is simply not relevant to anything. It isn't our business.

As already noted, the question cannot be answered. The answer is that it has no relevance.

Rump has rape, divorce and infidelity on his record too --- that's not relevant either. It isn't even our business.

Forum List

Back