AMAZING! Trump Surges 36 Points With Millennials After Exposing Clinton Sex Scandals

Stevie is spinning. Here is the truth from the poll.

" Fifty-eight percent of Americans call [Trump] unqualified to be president, 60 percent see him unfavorably overall, 76 percent think he doesn’t show enough respect for those he disagrees with and 64 percent say he should release his tax returns (with most feeling strongly about it). "

EXPECT-TO-WIN.png

Trump is surging as evidenced by multiple national polls. There is no denying that. Not sure about the millennial surge numbers, but not surprising that young women are revolted by Hillary's attacks on Bubba's female victims.

I think Hillary's support is going to go into free fall, now that Trump is exposing her for what she really is.

As predicted, I knew this would eventually happen. Trump is giving this young generation a crash course history lesson who the criminal entities, Bill and Hillary Clinton, actually are. They are having an awakening!

AMAZING! Trump Surges 36 Points With Millennials After Exposing Clinton Sex Scandals

What's Bill Clinton running for again? Pope? Buddha? Minister of Theocracy?

"First Penis".
First Master Debator

As predicted, I knew this would eventually happen. Trump is giving this young generation a crash course history lesson who the criminal entities, Bill and Hillary Clinton, actually are. They are having an awakening!

What's Bill Clinton running for again? Pope? Buddha? Minister of Theocracy?

"First Penis".
First Master Debator
In this case 'debator' would work as a contraction....not going there

Forum List

Back