Donald Trump: It Would Be Interesting To Ask Bill Clinton The Difference Between Him And Bill Cosby

Hill said she was going to put Swilly in charge of revitalizing the economy. He's fair game.

Maybe you don't read too good. What's he RUNNING for?

And what the fuck does even that connection have to do with ---- Bill Cosby?
He doesn't have to be running for anything. Hillary said last week she would turn over the role of revitalizing the economy to Bill. So by using keen White intellectual logic, Bill is fair game and his past indiscretions should be brought to the forefront in order to educate the young voters as well as refresh the minds of the older ones.

You don't seem to read too good either. Maybe I need to shout.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH BILL COSBY?
Everything! They are one in the same, sexual predators.

Whether that's true or not, you still cannot answer the question.
That's actually not your fault. You can't answer it because it has no answer. You just ass---- sumed it did.

Not to mention.... again.... neither Clinton nor Cosby is running for an office anyway.
---- which is what I noted in my first post here.

Dumbass.
Ok then you slimy liberal, then why bring up Palin's kids during the 08 elections? They weren't running for anything.

He doesn't have to be running for anything. Hillary said last week she would turn over the role of revitalizing the economy to Bill. So by using keen White intellectual logic, Bill is fair game and his past indiscretions should be brought to the forefront in order to educate the young voters as well as refresh the minds of the older ones.

That's actually not your fault. You can't answer it because it has no answer. You just ass---- sumed it did.

Not to mention.... again.... neither Clinton nor Cosby is running for an office anyway.

Dumbass.
Ok then you slimy liberal, then why bring up Palin's kids during the 08 elections? They weren't running for anything.

I didn't.

Prove me wrong.

According to Hillary, hubby Bill is going to be a VERY important person in charge of revitalizing our economy. We can't have our economy czar running off to Indonesia on sex junkets every week.

Oh the answer to the OP: Quaaludes.

It doesn't matter that Swilly isn't running for anything, he's married to her, she's said she was going to put him in charge of the economy, he's fair game.

Because ... politics.

It doesn't matter that Swilly isn't running for anything, he's married to her, she's said she was going to put him in charge of the economy, he's fair game.

Because ... politics.

Sorry, "because.... politics" is not an answer. It's a cop-out. So yes, it absolutely does matter.

A position either has a basis, or it does not. This one does not.

According to Hillary, hubby Bill is going to be a VERY important person in charge of revitalizing our economy. We can't have our economy czar running off to Indonesia on sex junkets every week.

Oh the answer to the OP: Quaaludes.

Slippery Strawman fallacy.

Hill said she was going to put Swilly in charge of revitalizing the economy. He's fair game.

Dumbass.
We can't have Bill running around the White House sexually harrassing interns shaming the oval office again like he did with Lewinski.

Because ... politics.

Sorry, "because.... politics" is not an answer. It's a cop-out. So yes, it absolutely does matter.

Already answered several times. Look above the "because... politics".

Lmao! Hillary and Bill are not prepared for the Trump blitzkrieg that's about to ensue.

clinton-cosby1.jpg

FLASHBACK=> DONALD TRUMP: It Would Be Interesting to Ask Bill Clinton the Difference Between Him and Cosby

He open Pandora Box then do not get upset when Hillary or Bill mention Donald adultery and producing a child out of wedlock.

Donald is not as innocent as you like to pretend...

Has Trump been accused of rape?

Donald Trump Accused Of Rape, Republican Frontrunner Calls The Allegations ‘False’ And ‘Disgusting’

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

His ex-wife later clarify her statement.

Also I am going to say this and that is you Social Conservatives love to write about Bill Clinton sexual life, but when someone points out that your candidate is no saint, well then you will have excuses for his words and lifestyle.

Donald Trump had an affair while married to Ivana and then had a child out of wedlock with Marla Maples, so just there Donald Trump is not family first type of man but you will scream Clinton is worst, and if that is your defense then it is weak because Bill Clinton is a piece of shit for what he has done while being married but Trump is no saint either!

Dumbass.
We can't have Bill running around the White House sexually harrassing interns shaming the oval office again like he did with Lewinski.

Bill isn't running for anything. And this is a Slippery Strawman fallacy anyway.

We can't have Donald Rump running around the WH sexually harassing interns either, and he IS actually running.

Because ... politics.

And already noted, that's not an answer -- it's a cop-out. It's throwing up your hands and going "gawl-lee" and not addressing the question at all.

Lmao! Hillary and Bill are not prepared for the Trump blitzkrieg that's about to ensue.

clinton-cosby1.jpg

FLASHBACK=> DONALD TRUMP: It Would Be Interesting to Ask Bill Clinton the Difference Between Him and Cosby

He open Pandora Box then do not get upset when Hillary or Bill mention Donald adultery and producing a child out of wedlock.

Donald is not as innocent as you like to pretend...

Has Trump been accused of rape?

Donald Trump Accused Of Rape, Republican Frontrunner Calls The Allegations ‘False’ And ‘Disgusting’

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

His ex-wife later clarify her statement.

Also I am going to say this and that is you Social Conservatives love to write about Bill Clinton sexual life, but when someone points out that your candidate is no saint, well then you will have excuses for his words and lifestyle.

Donald Trump had an affair while married to Ivana and then had a child out of wedlock with Marla Maples, so just there Donald Trump is not family first type of man but you will scream Clinton is worst, and if that is your defense then it is weak because Bill Clinton is a piece of shit for what he has done while being married but Trump is no saint either!

Trump isn't my candidate, I will not vote for him.

Was asking if he had been accused of rape because I had not heard that.

No shit he is a louse, he cheated on his wife.

Because ... politics.

And already noted, that's not an answer -- it's a cop-out. It's throwing up your hands and going "gawl-lee" and not addressing the question at all.

Ya know, YOU may not give a shit about Slick's lack of morals and being on the verge of getting back into the WH in a capacity other than sidekick, but others do. My answer isn't a cop out, you just didn't get whatever the answer is you were looking for. Oh well.

Because ... politics.

Ya know, YOU may not give a shit about Slick's lack of morals and being on the verge of getting back into the WH in a capacity other than sidekick, but others do. My answer isn't a cop out, you just didn't get whatever the answer is you were looking for. Oh well.

No, my question is not, and never was, "does anybody care". The question is, and ALWAYS was -- "how is it relevant?".

And that question has no answer. Which makes it a non-issue, whether anybody cares or not.

Get it?

Because ... politics.

No, my question is not, and never was, "does anybody care". The question is, and ALWAYS was -- "how is it relevant?".

And that question has no answer. Which makes it a non-issue, whether anybody cares or not.

Get it?

Slick's morals are relevant because if he'd cheat on his wife, he'd cheat on anyone/anything and she's putting him charge of the economy. He's a lying cheat about to be back in the tower of power. Just because it doesn't matter to you doesn't mean it doesn't matter.

If you don't get it, can't help you. I'm done.

Slick's morals are relevant because if he'd cheat on his wife, he'd cheat on anyone/anything

Non sequitur. There's no bridge to that conclusion. And again, Bill Clinton is not the candidate anyway. So it's a non-issue about a non-candidate.

I'll just repeat the obvious I kept noting during the infamous 1998 political stunt that had the entire world bent over laughing at this country ---- if my bus driver Ralph Kramden happens to be boinking his neighbor Trixie on the side, that has zero to do with me getting to my destination. To pretend otherwise is nothing more than fake-moralistic dishonest bullshit.

I don't play bullshit. Never did.

Bull Clinton's got a million reasons to want him not running things, but to pretend his sex life is somehow relevant to that is just mega-mendacity writ large --- and again HE'S NOT RUNNING ANYWAY.

Moreover, for Rump to be the one to bring this up as if it actually makes a point is, as others have pointed out, flaming hypocrisy. Or would be if it were an actual relevant issue.

The point here is not what Clinton does or doesn't do or what Rump does or doesn't do. The point is that when some pandering pol comes out with absolute bullshit, the People need to actually THINK about it with a critical eye and quit swallowing everything they're fed off a spoon.

The OP here, for one, swallows a lot. And that's worth pointing out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back