Donald Trump is weakening America

Additionally, Trump is killing the Republican Party. Jeff Flake has a currently has a 100% conservative rating and 95% lifetime:

Jeff Flake | FreedomWorks Key Voting Record

So considering Trump's 70%+ approval rating in Arizona with Republicans, a conspiracy theorist is likely to take his place.

But elsewhere, Bannon's convicted felons and kooks are going to go down in flames.

:muahaha:

President Trump has contradicted Secretary Tillerson and a number of his GOP colleagues on issues like North Korea, Healthcare and Charlottesville. As this continues, America's enemies see America as a "house divided against itself" America's allies don't know if they should listen to Trump, Secretary Tillerson, or the GOP lawmakers in Congress. If President Trump cannot even speak with one voice with his own GOP colleagues, America will be seen as a weak and divided nation. This will embolden our enemies, and confuse our allies by sending mixed messages. For a candidate who campaigned on making America strong and independent, he is succeeding in doing the opposite.

P.S. Trump Supporters: Before you dismiss this as "fake news" I would invite you to actually read the links below, and consider they are from Business Insider and USA Today. Not at all a haven of the Liberal Left.

:bye1:

Trump contradicts Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on North Korea and 'Little Rocket Man'

Lawmakers slam Trump's latest defense of Charlottesville response

Trump could be hurting the Obamacare repeal effort more than he's helping
Trump has strengthened my trading account by 90k so far this year...

trump hasn't done anything.

Sure he has, but you being clueless about the markets (and nearly everything else) are clueless as to what it is. Hint: Deregulation and consumer confidence

Benghazi:
Americans were abandoned, left without inadequate security, to die needlessly at the hands of terrorists, terrorist Hillary and Obama helped take over Libya.

Echoes of Niger????.................LOL
if you want correct timing, niger would be echos of benghazi. but since the left spent 5+ years saying this is a non-issue, i find it convenient that suddenly this type of activity is worth worrying over.

if it were hillary - AGAIN in something like this, you'd still be licking her to smiles.

Really? Obama weakened America for 8 years? He inherited a recession and skyrocketing unemployment and a failing economy.

Well............ow the stock market is in record territory and the unemployment rate is at less that 5 percent, as well as we have a pretty decent economy.

Trump is going to "fix" all that and make what Jr. did to the country look like a short stumble.
Okay...if that is your definition of weakening America, how do explain the stock market booming and unemployment down under Trump. You must really like Trump...right?

Those are because Obama started them in a positive trajectory over the 8 years he was in.

Let's see if you still feel the same way this time next year..................
It truly amazes me that Obamabots have no clue about what he did and didn't do. You guys are totally in the dark.

If we go by the economy alone, he has done a great job. Trump is riding on Obama's coat tails. The stock market didn't get from 7000 to 20,000 just since the Orange Goon took office. The unemployment rate didn't go from 10% to 4.3% in the last 8 months.

90% of the improvement in the economy occurred under Obama. Of course, republicans are going to deregulate just like Hurten, Hover and George w Bush. So we can expect some more corruption from wall street.

Republicans are so fucking stupid.
Don't know if Republicans are stupid, we all seem a little dense. banks made 171 billion dollars in profits last year, yet they just killed a law that allowed people to sue banks when they steal from us.

Don't know if Republicans are stupid, we all seem a little dense. banks made 171 billion dollars in profits last year, yet they just killed a law that allowed people to sue banks when they steal from us.
And Hillary made $145 million from the Russians for selling out the country....what's your point again?

And Hillary made $145 million from the Russians for selling out the country....what's your point again?

Your reply confirms my comment about us being a little dense. The subject was about Trump, you don't reply about that
or reply to my comment about the banks,
instead you change the subject.

Okay...if that is your definition of weakening America, how do explain the stock market booming and unemployment down under Trump. You must really like Trump...right?

Those are because Obama started them in a positive trajectory over the 8 years he was in.

Let's see if you still feel the same way this time next year..................
It truly amazes me that Obamabots have no clue about what he did and didn't do. You guys are totally in the dark.

If we go by the economy alone, he has done a great job. Trump is riding on Obama's coat tails. The stock market didn't get from 7000 to 20,000 just since the Orange Goon took office. The unemployment rate didn't go from 10% to 4.3% in the last 8 months.

90% of the improvement in the economy occurred under Obama. Of course, republicans are going to deregulate just like Hurten, Hover and George w Bush. So we can expect some more corruption from wall street.

Republicans are so fucking stupid.
Don't be silly. No one did more to protect the big banks, than Obama.

President Trump has contradicted Secretary Tillerson and a number of his GOP colleagues on issues like North Korea, Healthcare and Charlottesville. As this continues, America's enemies see America as a "house divided against itself" America's allies don't know if they should listen to Trump, Secretary Tillerson, or the GOP lawmakers in Congress. If President Trump cannot even speak with one voice with his own GOP colleagues, America will be seen as a weak and divided nation. This will embolden our enemies, and confuse our allies by sending mixed messages. For a candidate who campaigned on making America strong and independent, he is succeeding in doing the opposite.

P.S. Trump Supporters: Before you dismiss this as "fake news" I would invite you to actually read the links below, and consider they are from Business Insider and USA Today. Not at all a haven of the Liberal Left.

:bye1:

Trump contradicts Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on North Korea and 'Little Rocket Man'

Lawmakers slam Trump's latest defense of Charlottesville response

Trump could be hurting the Obamacare repeal effort more than he's helping
Obama weakened America.
Trump is doing everything he can to reverse the damage.
The swamp is trying to stop him.

I am sorry for offending you by using a page out of the Snowflake Playbook. My Bad.

Same reply again, change the subject, I don't know about a snow flake play book.
MY reply's go to the question posed, or in response to a posters reply to the question posted. seems a simple way to keep us all responding to the person who took the time to pose a question. increases the possibility of getting additional information.
its like the teacher asking who is the 45 president of the united states & your reply is I like batman for president. that's great that you like to share, but it educates no one as to who is the 45 president. sorry about the rant this just seems to happen here most of the time .

I am sorry for offending you by using a page out of the Snowflake Playbook. My Bad.

Same reply again, change the subject, I don't know about a snow flake play book.
MY reply's go to the question posed, or in response to a posters reply to the question posted. seems a simple way to keep us all responding to the person who took the time to pose a question. increases the possibility of getting additional information.
its like the teacher asking who is the 45 president of the united states & your reply is I like batman for president. that's great that you like to share, but it educates no one as to who is the 45 president. sorry about the rant this just seems to happen here most of the time .
Batman for President turned out a helluva lot better than the criminal 'Joker' ...

upload_2017-10-25_13-12-13.jpeg

The only people weakening America are the un-American globalist pigs who can’t accept the will of the people.

I'm sure you meant the "will of the electoral college"....because a total of 3 fucking MILLION people voted AGAINST the orange fuck up....LOL

Yes, the electoral college. You know the one where Trump won the popular vote in 30 out of 50 states. High voter turn out and extra votes in California and NY don’t win you more EC votes. Too bad your precious Hillary was out smarted by a political first timer.

Additionally, Trump is killing the Republican Party. Jeff Flake has a currently has a 100% conservative rating and 95% lifetime:

Jeff Flake | FreedomWorks Key Voting Record

So considering Trump's 70%+ approval rating in Arizona with Republicans, a conspiracy theorist is likely to take his place.

But elsewhere, Bannon's convicted felons and kooks are going to go down in flames.

:muahaha:
Jeff Flake is a corrupt politician.
It's good he's gone.
This is all part of draining the swamp.

The only people weakening America are the un-American globalist pigs who can’t accept the will of the people.

I'm sure you meant the "will of the electoral college"....because a total of 3 fucking MILLION people voted AGAINST the orange fuck up....LOL

Yes, the electoral college. You know the one where Trump won the popular vote in 30 out of 50 states. High voter turn out and extra votes in California and NY don’t win you more EC votes. Too bad your precious Hillary was out smarted by a political first timer.
Hillary is unlikable.
That's why she lost.

People like you.

No, no, they are the unifiers. They do all they can do to bring then nation together.

It is only Trump who divides.

Got it?

It's good he's gone.

The corruption and swamp are nowhere more prevalent than in this particular White House.
Fact, not opinion
That you swamp drainers don't see it probably means that you are submersed in said swamp yourselves.
Sad

It's good he's gone.

The corruption and swamp are nowhere more prevalent than in this particular White House.
Fact, not opinion
That you swamp drainers don't see it probably means that you are submersed in said swamp yourselves.
Sad
Well opinions are like assholes.......especially when they come from assholes.
Nobody wants to hear them.

Forum List

Back