Donald Trump is using his pardon power to erase the 'Russia" witch hunt' from history

so Moscow´s clown calls Putin´s hybrid attacks on USA - 'Russia" witch hunt', I am 100% sure the red clown will move to Rostov very soon
"
Donald Trump is using his pardon power to erase the 'Russia witch hunt' from history

A wave of pardons shows Donald Trump is determined to undo the results of special counsel Robert Mueller's inquiry

"

The "Russian" Data Breach Could Be The Largest Cyber-Attack On Our Government

"There are substantial differences between legislative immunity and a pardon; the latter carries an imputation of guilt and acceptance of a confession of it"
-- from majority opinion Burdick v. US (1915)

Whatever helps his feelz, I guess.

History won't forget the ugly orange stain he put on this country for four years, but hopefully it will prove to be a positive turning point.
so Moscow´s clown calls Putin´s hybrid attacks on USA - 'Russia" witch hunt', I am 100% sure the red clown will move to Rostov very soon
"
Donald Trump is using his pardon power to erase the 'Russia witch hunt' from history

A wave of pardons shows Donald Trump is determined to undo the results of special counsel Robert Mueller's inquiry

"

There was no witch hunt. Or there wouldn’t have been convictions and Flynn wouldn’t have pled guilty.

delusional trumpkin

Trump should do anything he can to erase that seditious scam. The Deep State didnt want an outsider to overturn the applecart. Its a shame he didnt fire Comey 30 minutes after he was inaugurated.
The most corrupt use of Presidential pardons in US history.
Russia state media: Trump should seek asylum in Russia ...
www.businessinsider.com › Politics

Dec 10, 2020 — Dmitry Kiselyov, one of Russia's most prominent Kremlin-aligned TV hosts, said the only way Trump could save himself is with a self-pardon. Visit ...
trump-v-putin-summit.jpg

"

"

Funny stuff...
1608739437695.png

Yet he now gets a pardon.

:rolleyes:

History won't forget the ugly orange stain he put on this country for four years, but hopefully it will prove to be a positive turning point.
Trump has a Russia ‘blind spot’, says US Senator Romney
President Donald Trump downplayed cyberattack on US gov’t agencies, which US officials have blamed on Russia.

Romney hate's Trump's guts. Everything he says about Trump is intended to damage Trump.

He's an idiot, as are you.

Oh fuck that. You’re gonna get that which you gave!
Aw, poor Trump. And he was always so nice.

Okay, go ahead.

The most corrupt use of Presidential pardons in US history.
President Clinton cited executive privilege for his refusal to turn over some documents to Congress related to his decision to offer clemency to members of the FALN terrorist group. Among those who accepted clemency are: Edwin Cortes, sentenced to 35 years in prison. Elizam Escobar, sentenced to 60 years in prison

"

"

1608745972483.png

"

"

Funny stuff...
View attachment 432603

President Donald Trump downplayed cyberattack on US gov’t agencies, which US officials have blamed on Russia.

Romney hate's Trump's guts. Everything he says about Trump is intended to damage Trump.

Okay, go ahead.
"

"

"

Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies, U.S. Officials Suspect
In one of the most sophisticated and perhaps largest hacks in more than five years, email systems were breached at the Treasury and Commerce Departments. Other breaches are under investigation.

" Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies, U.S. Officials Suspect

"

"

Funny stuff...
View attachment 432603

Okay, go ahead.
"

"

"

Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies, U.S. Officials Suspect
In one of the most sophisticated and perhaps largest hacks in more than five years, email systems were breached at the Treasury and Commerce Departments. Other breaches are under investigation.

" Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies, U.S. Officials Suspect

Your article contains no evidence that the Russians were behind it or that anyone in the Trump admin said the Russians were behind it. That was purely speculation on the part of the reporter.

Last edited:
"

It was the Dims who colluded with Russia you moron
"

"

"

LOL four years on and even the Demented-elect is still spewing Russia Russia Russia hoaxes. You guys are a hoot!

Forum List

Back