Donald Trump is using his pardon power to erase the 'Russia" witch hunt' from history

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
so Moscow´s clown calls Putin´s hybrid attacks on USA - 'Russia" witch hunt', I am 100% sure the red clown will move to Rostov very soon
"
Donald Trump is using his pardon power to erase the 'Russia witch hunt' from history

A wave of pardons shows Donald Trump is determined to undo the results of special counsel Robert Mueller's inquiry

"

The "Russian" Data Breach Could Be The Largest Cyber-Attack On Our Government

so Moscow´s clown calls Putin´s hybrid attacks on USA - 'Russia" witch hunt', I am 100% sure the red clown will move to Rostov very soon
"
Donald Trump is using his pardon power to erase the 'Russia witch hunt' from history

A wave of pardons shows Donald Trump is determined to undo the results of special counsel Robert Mueller's inquiry

"

The new AG will see to it's resurrection.

"

"

The Obama/Hillary Russia witchhunt will always be a stain on the Demonrat Party and their vile attempted coup against the president. Nobody's going to forget your crimes

Last edited:
"

"

There was no witch hunt. Or there wouldn’t have been convictions and Flynn wouldn’t have pled guilty.

delusional trumpkin

Trump should do anything he can to erase that seditious scam. The Deep State didnt want an outsider to overturn the applecart. Its a shame he didnt fire Comey 30 minutes after he was inaugurated.

"

"

There was no witch hunt. Or there wouldn’t have been convictions and Flynn wouldn’t have pled guilty.

delusional trumpkin

You are delusional. Of course there was a witchhunt. You are hanging your hat on a fucking retarded assertion that everyone who pleads gulity is guilty and anyone who pleads innocent is innocent with no extenuating circumstances. Its simple minded and very dumb. Like needing medication to tie your shoes dumb.

Last edited:
"

"

delusional trumpkin

PROCESS CRIMES you moron

Whatever helps his feelz, I guess.

History won't forget the ugly orange stain he put on this country for four years, but hopefully it will prove to be a positive turning point.
Oh fuck that. You’re gonna get that which you gave!

Meh.

Negroes and idiots on the left are trying to erase America's history, so I've no problem with Trump doing this (if, in fact, he is). It's mild in comparison...

"

"

You're article is behind a paywall, moron, and there's no evidence that Russia is behind the "data breach." It's much more likely to be China.

"

"

delusional trumpkin

Total horseshit. You lack the capacity to commit logic.

History won't forget the ugly orange stain he put on this country for four years, but hopefully it will prove to be a positive turning point.
Outside of his often childlike tweeting there is no stain from my perspective.
Are there things he could have handled differently? Absolutely, as is the case for every human being who ever lived.

At the end of the day he will be remembered for his accomplishments & failures not his attitude or persona.

Trump has a Russia ‘blind spot’, says US Senator Romney
President Donald Trump downplayed cyberattack on US gov’t agencies, which US officials have blamed on Russia.

Forum List

Back