Donald Trump is popular than you think

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
We've been saying since Trump announced his candidacy that polls are fake news. Every day we get more proof that we are right.

Donald Trump might be more popular than you think

Once again, there's evidence suggesting traditional polls aren't accurately measuring support for the president and his policies.

Just how popular is Donald Trump? Two weeks into the new president’s term, it’s a matter of some dispute.

Traditional phone polls that use live interviewers — including some of the most trusted polls in politics and media — report limited support for Trump and the controversial executive orders he’s signed. But automated phone and Internet-based surveys tell a different story. Once the element of anonymity is added, the president’s approval ratings suddenly look a lot better.

It’s reigniting the campaign debate over whether pollsters are accurately measuring Trump’s popularity — or the breadth of support for his policies. The White House is already seizing on the issue, and forcefully pushing back against the early narrative that the president is suffering from historically bad polling numbers.

President Trump Job Approval
Job Approval on Economy | Job Approval on Foreign Policy | Congressional Job Approval | Direction of the Country

Gallup 2/1 - 2/3 1500 A 44 50 -6
CBS News 2/1 - 2/2 1019 A 40 48 -8
CNN/ORC 1/31 - 2/2 1002 A 44 53 -9
Rasmussen Reports 1/31 - 2/2 1500 LV 54 46 +8
PPP (D) 1/30 - 1/31 725 RV 47 49 -2
Economist/YouGov 1/28 - 1/31 1278 RV 47 45 +2
Reuters/Ipsos 1/27 - 1/31 3151 A 46 47 -1
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data

Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable
Clinton: Favorable/Unfavorable | Latest 2016 Polls

PPP (D) 1/30 - 1/31 725 RV 45 52 -7
Economist/YouGov 1/28 - 1/31 1278 RV 45 50 -5
Quinnipiac 1/20 - 1/25 1190 RV 39 52 -13
FOX News 1/15 - 1/18 1006 RV 42 55 -13
Rasmussen Reports 1/17 - 1/18 1000 LV 52 48 +4
Reuters/Ipsos 1/13 - 1/17 2070 A 50 50 Tie
CBS News 1/13 - 1/16 1257 A 32 42 -10
ABC News/Wash Post 1/12 - 1/15 1005 A 40 54 -14
CNN/ORC 1/12 - 1/15 1000 A 44 53 -9
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 1/12 - 1/15 1000 A 38 48 -10
Monmouth 1/12 - 1/15 708 RV 35 45 -10
All Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

No President has ever had this low of an approval rate, or a disapproval rate this high at this stage in their term. The orange clown has completely lost the younger generation for the GOP.

Rasmussen has Trump with a 54% approval rating as of Friday.

Rasmussen was dismissed as a Conservative Fraud last November when his polls showed Trump about to win the Presidency.

Every single person I know, yes, I'm in a Heartland State....but every single person I know...so far...is proud of him.

We all realize that CNN and other Democrat Operatives in the News Media are going to call him a Knave and a Fool every day, and, as long as they are doing that...we will feel pretty good.

The Liberal American News Media (and its Bogus Polls) have become a Reverse Barometer for judging how America is doing.

President Trump Job Approval
Job Approval on Economy | Job Approval on Foreign Policy | Congressional Job Approval | Direction of the Country

Gallup 2/1 - 2/3 1500 A 44 50 -6
CBS News 2/1 - 2/2 1019 A 40 48 -8
CNN/ORC 1/31 - 2/2 1002 A 44 53 -9
Rasmussen Reports 1/31 - 2/2 1500 LV 54 46 +8
PPP (D) 1/30 - 1/31 725 RV 47 49 -2
Economist/YouGov 1/28 - 1/31 1278 RV 47 45 +2
Reuters/Ipsos 1/27 - 1/31 3151 A 46 47 -1
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data

Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable
Clinton: Favorable/Unfavorable | Latest 2016 Polls

PPP (D) 1/30 - 1/31 725 RV 45 52 -7
Economist/YouGov 1/28 - 1/31 1278 RV 45 50 -5
Quinnipiac 1/20 - 1/25 1190 RV 39 52 -13
FOX News 1/15 - 1/18 1006 RV 42 55 -13
Rasmussen Reports 1/17 - 1/18 1000 LV 52 48 +4
Reuters/Ipsos 1/13 - 1/17 2070 A 50 50 Tie
CBS News 1/13 - 1/16 1257 A 32 42 -10
ABC News/Wash Post 1/12 - 1/15 1005 A 40 54 -14
CNN/ORC 1/12 - 1/15 1000 A 44 53 -9
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 1/12 - 1/15 1000 A 38 48 -10
Monmouth 1/12 - 1/15 708 RV 35 45 -10
All Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

No President has ever had this low of an approval rate, or a disapproval rate this high at this stage in their term. The orange clown has completely lost the younger generation for the GOP.

Fake News.

Rasmussen was dismissed as a Conservative Fraud last November when his polls showed Trump about to win the Presidency.

Every single person I know, yes, I'm in a Heartland State....but every single person I know...so far...is proud of him.

We all realize that CNN and other Democrat Operatives in the News Media are going to call him a Knave and a Fool every day, and, as long as they are doing that...we will feel pretty good.

The Liberal American News Media (and its Bogus Polls) have become a Reverse Barometer for judging how America is doing.
Trump supporters have no interest in talking to the fake news polls. It's hardly surprising the a poll of mostly Hillary voters would have a low opinion of Trump.

Trump supporters have no interest in talking to the fake news polls. It's hardly surprising the a poll of mostly Hillary voters would have a low opinion of Trump.
Any poll can avchieve any desired result...the problem is when you skew them like they did for the election the ones buying into them are shocked at the actual results.

Any poll can avchieve any desired result...the problem is when you skew them like they did for the election the ones buying into them are shocked at the actual results.

Including the orange clown.
Results are based on who is paying for the poll.
That is why demonstrators in the streets speak louder than polls taken anonymously by entities who are paid for the results

No one with a functional brain trusts internet polling. It is always the same trolls voting over and over.

The absolute fact is that a majority of Americans disapprove of Trump. he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton, of all people. I mean, holy shit!

Polls D. R. I
Ppp. 41%. 30%. 29%
Econ. 617. 438. 97
Quinn. 25%. 34%. 34%. 7%

Just gives an idea of those being polled

We know that trump is wildly popular among his disciples. But I can think of at least 65 million people, me among them that are horrified by trumps behavior since taking office. His bull in a china shop solution to all his make believe problems including his mishandling of that military raid that went so horribly wrong proves he has no business being president.

As for the polls, it's gonna be awhile before I'll take any of them seriously.

That is why demonstrators in the streets speak louder than polls taken anonymously by entities who are paid for the results

I bet they all run for office.

You actually think the 3 million more that voted for Hillary changed their minds? Why would they do that?

The demonstrators are paid, so what they have to say can be ignored.

We've been saying since Trump announced his candidacy that polls are fake news. Every day we get more proof that we are right.

Donald Trump might be more popular than you think

Once again, there's evidence suggesting traditional polls aren't accurately measuring support for the president and his policies.

Just how popular is Donald Trump? Two weeks into the new president’s term, it’s a matter of some dispute.

Traditional phone polls that use live interviewers — including some of the most trusted polls in politics and media — report limited support for Trump and the controversial executive orders he’s signed. But automated phone and Internet-based surveys tell a different story. Once the element of anonymity is added, the president’s approval ratings suddenly look a lot better.

It’s reigniting the campaign debate over whether pollsters are accurately measuring Trump’s popularity — or the breadth of support for his policies. The White House is already seizing on the issue, and forcefully pushing back against the early narrative that the president is suffering from historically bad polling numbers.

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back