Donald Trump is helping Republicans by exposing other candidates’ weaknesses

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This is the statement that caused me to share this:

Love him or hate him, Trump has done us a general election favor by shaking the tree.

No more platitudes. No more rehearsed sound bites. He's forcing ALL GOP candidates to stand up and tell us what they truly believe.

And, while the article doesn't say so, Dr Carson is doing the same. He's telling us what he believes without worrying about the Inside the Beltway Cabal.

Read more @ Donald Trump is helping Republicans by exposing other candidates' weaknesses

Their weaknesses as well as his own. It's almost as if he's working for the Democrats...

I like Trump and Carson, but am concerned about their lack of political experience and coattails to preserve a GOP Senate. Non-governors generally have trouble assembling an effective governing team, and candidates without established track records can cause voters to hedge their bets with split ballots. (I don't trust the voters to pick inexperience over corruption.)

Perhaps the next 12 months will allay these concerns but, unless Hillary implodes, a genuine reform of our corrupt political system may remain out of reach.

Maybe it's time we have an Executive Branch made up of EXECUTIVES!

Men and women of proven capabilities to do what is necessary to correct the horrible weaknesses within the various departments, agencies, bureaus, and so on that are the most serious cause of our current mess.

Forum List

Back