Trump: "It's really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of normal. Man, we

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
I just Tweeted Trump with

"Speed up the inevitable or prolong any such agony. You got the bucks / plan ahead and conjoin the rockies / a giant plateau"

in response to him saying

"It's really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

"Speed up the inevitable or prolong any such agony. You got the bucks / plan ahead and conjoin the rockies / a giant plateau"

"It's really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!"

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

We're all toast. The planet is melting.

• Banned

Do you always communicate in overlong haiku?

No, in case you are unfamiliar with twitter, you have very limited characters to write so few words in a tweet.

Trump is the king of stupid remarks.

He is mocking global warming in case that is way too hard for you to understand all by yourself, and let me guess you are a liberal aka compulsive obsessive liar deceiver and discriminator?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Hit 78F here yesterday and today's forecast is +3F.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Hit 78F here yesterday and today's forecast is +3F.

That's nice, what's your point? Trump was a couple of States south of you in Anderson, South Carolina, U.S.A. yesterday BTW.

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Do you always communicate in overlong haiku?

No, in case you are unfamiliar with twitter, you have very limited characters to write so few words in a tweet.

I am familiar with it, but I avoid that kind of thing.

Yeah, me no like twitter very much ;) for that reason and bias management, but when I do, I make do with what there is to work with and if you want to call it poetry that's fine with me.

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back