Donald Trump is Going to Get a Journalist Killed

Trump I said behaving like a rat in a corner, and the analogy is a fitting one.

You realize that the holiest part of our democracy is under attack by the Russians, right? And you realize that this huckster buffoon who calls himself thempresident has had an abnormally high number of contacts with the Russians, right? And you realize that rat in a corner with the bad blond toupee has his head so far up Putin's ass he can taste Brylcreem, right?

High treason. That's what he must be charged with. Immediately.

Trump was a businessman and there is no law against dealing with Russia. Obviously you are using big words like Treason without looking it up first.
Trump and his surrogates continued,to contact Russia as a candidate and as a nominee.

I'm setting out the dots. It's up to you to connect them. If your Trump blinders keep you from doing just that, the Mueller report will do it for all Americans.

And I can hardly wait for it.

Trump's son met with some Russian broad as a setup stating she had dirt on Hillary. Nothing wrong with that. The others dealt with Russia unassociated with the Trump campaign or organization.

The only actual Russian collusion with evidence was the DNC and Hillary Clinton. They are the ones who got information from Russia about some phony BS on Trump which led to the surveillance warrant. It was a lie because they never told the court where the information came from or who funded it.
You don't know what happened in that meeting and you don't know what Trump's involvement is, if any. There is only speculation, leaks, and opinion. Only when the investigation is done will information be release. Of course, if Trump shuts the investigation down, he can seal all the findings which could happen if the investigation came upon evidence against Trump of a really serious legal infraction.

Trump will never shut the investigation down, he may give it a deadline. You, I, and Trump know what this is about, and that is drag this out long enough for the midterms. Keep it looming overhead enough for the Democrat party extension (the MSM) to repeat over and over again about Russian collusion with Trump.

After the midterms, the case will be dropped like a rock, especially if the Democrats take a real beating.
I think Mueller will keep the investigation going as long as he has leads to follow. There has been 17 independent and special council investigations. If Mueller ends this one before the midterms, excluding Watergate it would be the shortest investigation. The Iran-Contra investigation lasted over 6 and half years and the Clinton Whitewater investigation lasted over 8 years. If this investigation is average it will end about the same time as the republican and democratic conventions.

Mueller's investigation into Trump started one year ago — here's how long special prosecutor investigations usually last

Trump was a businessman and there is no law against dealing with Russia. Obviously you are using big words like Treason without looking it up first.
Trump and his surrogates continued,to contact Russia as a candidate and as a nominee.

I'm setting out the dots. It's up to you to connect them. If your Trump blinders keep you from doing just that, the Mueller report will do it for all Americans.

Trump's son met with some Russian broad as a setup stating she had dirt on Hillary. Nothing wrong with that. The others dealt with Russia unassociated with the Trump campaign or organization.

The only actual Russian collusion with evidence was the DNC and Hillary Clinton. They are the ones who got information from Russia about some phony BS on Trump which led to the surveillance warrant. It was a lie because they never told the court where the information came from or who funded it.
You don't know what happened in that meeting and you don't know what Trump's involvement is, if any. There is only speculation, leaks, and opinion. Only when the investigation is done will information be release. Of course, if Trump shuts the investigation down, he can seal all the findings which could happen if the investigation came upon evidence against Trump of a really serious legal infraction.

Trump will never shut the investigation down, he may give it a deadline. You, I, and Trump know what this is about, and that is drag this out long enough for the midterms. Keep it looming overhead enough for the Democrat party extension (the MSM) to repeat over and over again about Russian collusion with Trump.

After the midterms, the case will be dropped like a rock, especially if the Democrats take a real beating.
I think Mueller will keep the investigation going as long as he has leads to follow. There has been 17 independent and special council investigations. If Mueller ends this one before the midterms, excluding Watergate it would be the shortest investigation. The Iran-Contra investigation lasted over 6 and half years and the Clinton Whitewater investigation lasted over 8 years. If this investigation is average it will end about the same time as the republican and democratic conventions.

Mueller's investigation into Trump started one year ago — here's how long special prosecutor investigations usually last

I think the difference is that this investigation is leading absolutely nowhere, plus it was started under false pretenses and the players in this were doing borderline illegal things such as getting a surveillance warrant without notifying the judge that the information they were presenting indirectly came from Russia and was paid for by the opposing party of the candidate in question.

I think the difference is that this investigation is leading absolutely nowhere, plus it was started under false pretenses and the players in this were doing borderline illegal things such as getting a surveillance warrant without notifying the judge that the information they were presenting indirectly came from Russia and was paid for by the opposing party of the candidate in question.
You are assuming the investigation is going nowhere or maybe just hoping it's going nowhere. With 17 indictments and 5 guilty pleas in just over a year makes this investigation one of the most productive.

Mueller is doing exactly what the Justice department assigned him to do, investigate Russian interference in our elections and to pursue any criminal activity discovered in the course of the investigation and no amount of interference, threats, or retribution from Trump is going stop it.

Last edited:

You are assuming the investigation is going nowhere or maybe just hoping it's going nowhere. With 17 indictments and 5 guilty pleas in just over a year makes this investigation one of the most productive.

Mueller is doing exactly what the Justice department assigned him to do, investigate Russian interference in our elections and to pursue any criminal activity discovered in the course of the investigation and no amount of interference, threats, or retribution from Trump is going stop it.

He can make any indictments he wants for things people did ten years ago. Nothing related to any Russian collusion in the Trump campaign which is why this was supposedly started.

He has one goal in all this: get Trump anyway he can. It's a tactic used by law enforcement in the past with the mob. Get the little guys on things that could put them away for a long time or life, and make an exchange if they rat out the boss; even if they have to lie about it.

He can make any indictments he wants for things people did ten years ago. Nothing related to any Russian collusion in the Trump campaign which is why this was supposedly started.

He has one goal in all this: get Trump anyway he can. It's a tactic used by law enforcement in the past with the mob. Get the little guys on things that could put them away for a long time or life, and make an exchange if they rat out the boss; even if they have to lie about it.
Mueller was charged with investigating Russian interference in the elections and any criminal activity incidental to the investigation. FYI, this how all federal investigation works using a special council.

As Mueller investigates Russian interference, he's uncovered evidence of criminal activity, obstruction of justice, money laundering, election law violations, etc. He is sworn to investigation these areas. He can not ignore them. Normally the prosecutor seeks indictments against those believed to be guilty of crimes incidental to the investigation in hopes getting addition information through plea bargains. If that information points to criminal activity, his team will investigate it.

It is quite possible that this investigation will go on for years and there may be dozens more indictments and convictions without ever uncovering sufficient evidence to charge Trump with anything. Whether the investigation is a success depends on what is discovered about Russian Interference, and criminal convictions. Getting Trump was never a goal of the investigation, although both sides will make that claim.

If Mueller doesn't charge Trump, he will claim he has been exonerated and will surely claim Mueller is a great investigator and has done a wonderful job.

Getting Trump was never a goal of the investigation, although both sides will make that claim.

Of course it wasn't. That's why nearly everybody he hired is a Democrat supporter or an anti-trumper.

If Mueller doesn't charge Trump, he will claim he has been exonerated and will surely claim Mueller is a great investigator and has done a wonderful job.

Don't you believe it. If anything, he will remind Americans of the millions of dollars spent on this witch hunt and call Mueller a complete failure.

Getting Trump was never a goal of the investigation, although both sides will make that claim.

Of course it wasn't. That's why nearly everybody he hired is a Democrat supporter or an anti-trumper.

Don't you believe it. If anything, he will remind Americans of the millions of dollars spent on this witch hunt and call Mueller a complete failure.
And yet, Mueller is a republican and hired a republican who works for a republican president. Surely, if they felt Mueller would not conduct a fair investigation, they would not have hired him. Also, the team is composed of a majority of Democrats but also contains independents, and Republicans.

Because a person registered as a democrat 20+ years ago does not mean they can not conduct a fair investigation today.

If Mueller does not get sufficient evidence to indict Trump that does not make the investigation a failure. Success or failure will be determined by what is reveled about Russian interference.

They all had underlying acts. Mueller is still looking for a crime.

I keep thinking about Jewish journalists seeking the truth beheaded by ISIS. Liberals LOVE Muslims because THEY are so called "victims". So if you are going to be deluded, delude yourself that Trump might think more about eradicating jock itch in less a ardent manor than religious zealots. The press has nothing to fear, in fact, I often wonder who watches the press? They seem to think they are a self appointed vigilance committee. Who watches the watchers? The media...Who scrutinizes and criticizes THEM? Who are they accountable too? WHO elected THEM?

None of the indictments or pleas have anything to do with Trump at all. Even what he's got is starting to crumble. Both Papadapolous and Flynn are considering withdrawing their pleas. The Manafort case is shaking. Mueller's reputation for botching cases might be proved correct.

They all had underlying acts. Mueller is still looking for a crime.
Like who did the Russian use to attack our election?

Some crime there!

And yet, Mueller is a republican and hired a republican who works for a republican president. Surely, if they felt Mueller would not conduct a fair investigation, they would not have hired him. Also, the team is composed of a majority of Democrats but also contains independents, and Republicans.

Because a person registered as a democrat 20+ years ago does not mean they can not conduct a fair investigation today.
Actually, it pretty much does, because Dims are all douchebags.

You think this investigation is headed nowhere?
Has Mueller shared his info with you?
No?
Then stop sounding like a grade A moron.

None of the indictments or pleas have anything to do with Trump at all. Even what he's got is starting to crumble. Both Papadapolous and Flynn are considering withdrawing their pleas. The Manafort case is shaking. Mueller's reputation for botching cases might be proved correct.
Manafort will probably get life in this trial. Then his other trial in September for money laundering. Probably life plus 20 years.
“ shaking”
You just pull shit straight from your ass.
Papadopolous is about to be sentenced.
“ withdraw plea.” Who told you that, Sham Hannity.
Yeah 9 of Trump’s closest circle got caugh lying about meeting with Russians and it has nothing to do with Trump.
Is trump really that stupid all this was going on behind his back?
No he needs to know everything and knew everything.
God damn, get a clue.

No president has ever savaged and belittled our free press like your fraud in chief.
It’s now a national crisis. Newspapers all over the country stood together to damn the pussygrabber and champion their cause.

The good admiral ripped the fat fuck a new asshole in his comments. Along with so many other distinguished heads of the intelligence community.
This has never happened before in American history.
We’ve never had such a lying renegade, drunk on power, president before either.

Forum List

Back