Donald Trump is a prosecutor's dream

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
He surrounds himself with felons.

He lies endlessly.

He wasn't allowed to build in Australia because of his Mafia ties.

He intimidates witnesses.

He commits bribery.

Is he or isn't he a prosecutor's dream?

He lies endlessly.

He commits bribery.

What a dream..you got him now!

I think dean masturbates to Trump every night.

When I was 12 I had a huge crush on then mouseketeer Britney spears. I didn't obsess about her as much as dean does about Trump. There is definitely some jizz involved in this.

He lies endlessly.

He commits bribery.

That's all hat and no cattle!

He lies endlessly.

He commits bribery.

Just for grins..I wonder how many times he has really thought "wow got him now!" Has to be thousands right?

He lies endlessly.

He commits bribery.

Just for grins..I wonder how many times he has really thought "wow got him now!" Has to be thousands right?
Mr. Deanrd thinks that he doesn't need any proof. He's joined the leftist lock-steppers who believe that if they think it, then it must be so. Notice, there's never any probity offered, never any good will.

He lies endlessly.

He commits bribery.

Mr. Deanrd thinks that he doesn't need any proof. He's joined the leftist lock-steppers who believe that if they think it, then it must be so. Notice, there's never any probity offered, never any good will.

I would hope you dont expect that. They hate you. You saw him brag earlier about defeating 1950's America? The dream the communists had he claims the democrats are completing.

He lies endlessly.

He commits bribery.

Just because Trump is YOUR wet dream, R-Derp doesn't mean others feel the same way! Get a life...you're becoming a punch line to a bad joke!

What are their names? What percentage of the people he hires are felons? Please list their felonies and the dates on which they were convicted of such crimes. How long were their sentences imposed, and did they serve their terms in full? Are these felons currently surrounding him? I thought he was surrounded by Secret Service folks. When did that change? Please give a date and tell us which of the Secret Service agents are felons, when they were convicted of a felony, and did they complete their terms in prison?

See what I mean about USBM Republicans?

They don't deny the message, they just attack the messenger.

What is this string even about? Your fantasy that Trump might finally be charged with something? Is that all you've got?

There were some people who obsessed about Barack Obama but never to the same degree as you, little buddy! How many of these strings do you think you'll post over the next two plus years? Thousands?

See what I mean about USBM Republicans?
They don't deny the message, they just attack the messenger.
I deny your message. You listed a pile of lies with malicious intent toward President Donald Trump.
You are a character assassin, nothing more.
And you're no messenger of anything remotely resembling truth.
And as low as snakesnot is, it is a cut above your false allegations.

He lies endlessly.

He commits bribery.

The Leftists open embrace of Fascism and the police state is fucking horrifyingly.

Hush Money admits to paying bribes, and, at a glance, Felix Sater, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort and Rick Gates are convicted felons. That's a former partner, former personal attorney, campaign chairman, and inauguration official, respectively. And Trump does lie endlessly.

I don't see a lot dean got wrong.

New Topics

Forum List

Back