Donald Trump is a prosecutor's dream

I seem to have missed it. When, exactly, did the Goobers reverse course now to claim that in order to chant "lock him up" there has to be a crime, first?

Hush Money admits to paying bribes, and, at a glance, Felix Sater, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort and Rick Gates are convicted felons. That's a former partner, former personal attorney, campaign chairman, and inauguration official, respectively. And Trump does lie endlessly.

I don't see a lot dean got wrong.

At a glance? At a glance! Take a better look! They're going after people associated with Trump...not for Russian "collusion" because there was none (other than Hillary Clinton's sleazy moves with her "dossiers"!) but for things that had zero to do with the Trump campaign! It's a witch hunt to get Trump...the four that you mention are just someone who Mueller is trying to use to get to Trump.

Hush Money admits to paying bribes, and, at a glance, Felix Sater, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort and Rick Gates are convicted felons. That's a former partner, former personal attorney, campaign chairman, and inauguration official, respectively. And Trump does lie endlessly.

At a glance? At a glance! Take a better look! They're going after people associated with Trump...not for Russian "collusion" because there was none (other than Hillary Clinton's sleazy moves with her "dossiers"!) but for things that had zero to do with the Trump campaign! It's a witch hunt to get Trump...the four that you mention are just someone who Mueller is trying to use to get to Trump.

Dude! Those were Trump associates long before the Mueller investigation. They demonstrate Dean's point. Unless you want to deny that those people are felons, you're just deflecting.

I seem to have missed it. When, exactly, did the Goobers reverse course now to claim that in order to chant "lock him up" there has to be a crime, first?

Two years later and you sore losers are STILL looking for a "crime" you can charge Trump with and you're STILL coming up empty! It's starting to resemble a Benny Hill skit!

Are those four people you mentioned--Sater, Cohen, Manafort, and Gates--receiving money for their counsel right now? I want a date of their convictions for felony as well and in which federal prison are they serving for their felonies? What additional fine did the court inflict upon them? Give a truthful answer.

Of course, The Prize is brought in last. They were convicted (plead guilty to) some felonies that had everything to do with the campaign, like lying about Russian contacts. Of course, the strategy to squeeze underlings to get The Prize is as American as apple pie.

What is it with these people? There's not a thing in the above I haven't read dozens of times before, and no amount of pointing out the obvious will ever change a thing.

Dude! Those were Trump associates long before the Mueller investigation. They demonstrate Dean's point. Unless you want to deny that those people are felons, you're just deflecting.

And the "crimes" they have been charged with are trivial bullshit designed to one thing and one thing alone...to try and get them to "turn" on Trump and come up with something Mueller can use against him. What's pitiful about what you on the left are doing right now, Joaquin...is that the people in power in your own Party would EASILY be found guilty of exactly the same types of things that they are using to attack Trump's associates! Or do you think that any of them could survive a two year investigation by the main stream media, the FBI and the Mueller team and come out of it as well as Trump has? Christ, if they subjected Bill and Hillary to that kind of scrutiny there wouldn't be enough room in the jails for all of the people who'd be found guilty!

I don't get it. The OP lists some more-or-less established facts, and these yammering nutsacks pretend he needs a psychiatrist.

And the "crimes" they have been charged with are trivial bullshit designed to one thing and one thing alone...to try and get them to "turn" on Trump and come up with something Mueller can use against him. What's pitiful about what you on the left are doing right now, Joaquin...is that the people in power in your own Party would EASILY be found guilty of exactly the same types of things that they are using to attack Trump's associates! Or do you think that any of them could survive a two year investigation by the main stream media, the FBI and the Mueller team and come out of it as well as Trump has? Christ, if they subjected Bill and Hillary to that kind of scrutiny there wouldn't be enough room in the jails for all of the people who'd be found guilty!

Next time you're caught laundering, or evading taxes, on millions, tell the Judge it's bullshit. And then you and the Judge can just laugh and laugh.

Bill and Hillary Clinton are two of the most heavily-scrutinized people on the planet. If you don't know that, you're crazy.

Of course, The Prize is brought in last. They were convicted (plead guilty to) some felonies that had everything to do with the campaign, like lying about Russian contacts. Of course, the strategy to squeeze underlings to get The Prize is as American as apple pie.

What is it with these people? There's not a thing in the above I haven't read dozens of times before, and no amount of pointing out the obvious will ever change a thing.

And yet this "All American" strategy has come up with nothing on Trump? How can that BE, Olde Europe? Here's a hint for you...next time investigate someone who's actually broken the law! Go after THEIR underlings! What you've done with this investigation is go after the underlings HOPING to get something...ANYTHING!!!...to use against Trump! It's the tail wagging the dog!

Next time you're caught laundering, or evading taxes, on millions, tell the Judge it's bullshit. And then you and the Judge can just laugh and laugh.

Bill and Hillary Clinton are two of the most heavily-scrutinized people on the planet. If you don't know that, you're crazy.

Bill and Hillary Clinton are two of the sleaziest people on the planet! They've been exchanging political favors for money for the better part of three decades...making themselves filthy rich in the process! You on the left seem to think because they've never been convicted of a crime that it makes them innocent as little lambs and THAT my friend is a joke!

And yet this "All American" strategy has come up with nothing on Trump? How can that BE, Olde Europe? Here's a hint for you...next time investigate someone who's actually broken the law! Go after THEIR underlings! What you've done with this investigation is go after the underlings HOPING to get something...ANYTHING!!!...to use against Trump! It's the tail wagging the dog!

Mueller is looking into Russian interference in the election. In the process, he tripped over some obvious crimes in his path. Do you think he was supposed to give Manafort a pass?

Trump has made the investigation all about him, because he fears evidence of Russian interference will taint his victory. He should have been cooperating since Day 1, instead of "fighting back", by trying to de-legitimize a legitimate investigation.

Bill and Hillary Clinton are two of the sleaziest people on the planet! They've been exchanging political favors for money for the better part of three decades...making themselves filthy rich in the process! You on the left seem to think because they've never been convicted of a crime that it makes them innocent as little lambs and THAT my friend is a joke!

Does "no collusion" ring a bell?

Now you want to lock up both Clintons? Mueller has a few dozen sealed indictments and I`m sure at least a couple of them are for Bill, Hillary and Chelsea :)

Mueller is looking into Russian interference in the election. In the process, he tripped over some obvious crimes in his path. Do you think he was supposed to give Manafort a pass?

Trump has made the investigation all about him, because he fears evidence of Russian interference will taint his victory. He should have been cooperating since Day 1, instead of "fighting back", by trying to de-legitimize a legitimate investigation.

Oh, Mueller "tripped" over some obvious crimes? That's amusing! What you really mean is he couldn't find any collusion so all of the Clinton folks he put on his little crew spent all of their time looking for something else instead! They haven't been investigating "collusion" for well over a year now! That dog wouldn't hunt right from the get go and they KNEW it because they knew the whole Russian collusion thing was something that Hillary Clinton and the DNC cooked up to try and smear Trump and win an election!

I don't get it. The OP lists some more-or-less established facts, and these yammering nutsacks pretend he needs a psychiatrist.

In general, a felony is an offense for which a sentence to a term of imprisonment in excess of one year is authorized. Felonies are serious crimes, such as murder, rape, or burglary, punishable by a harsher sentence than that given for a misdemeanor.

The sentence for a felonious crime under state law will be served in a state prison, since a year or less can be served in county jail. However, a sentence upon conviction for a felony may sometimes be less than one year at the discretion of the judge and within limits set by statute.

Felonies may be classified by level of seriousness. More serious felonies carry harsher penalties. The classification of felonies varies by jurisdiction and crime. Typically, when felonies are classified into categories, a Class A felony is more severely punished than lower level Class B and even lower level Class C felonies. The statute of limitations varies by jurisdiction and type of felony.

More information is above and also below:

Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
What kind of felony did people commit who are advising the president, and with which convicted felons is President Trump presently "surrounding himself"?

We're waiting for your substantial list, since your partner can't produce squat.

Or are you all hat and no cattle too?

Last edited:

Now you want to lock up both Clintons? Mueller has a few dozen sealed indictments and I`m sure at least a couple of them are for Bill, Hillary and Chelsea :)

What Hillary did with her little "pay for play" scheme at the State Department...running the whole thing through those two private servers hidden in her house out in Westchester...THAT is something that she should have been charged criminally for! I could care less if she's locked up. I just don't want any more members of that sleazy family holding public office EVER AGAIN!

Oh, Mueller "tripped" over some obvious crimes? That's amusing! What you really mean is he couldn't find any collusion so all of the Clinton folks he put on his little crew spent all of their time looking for something else instead! They haven't been investigating "collusion" for well over a year now! That dog wouldn't hunt right from the get go and they KNEW it because they knew the whole Russian collusion thing was something that Hillary Clinton and the DNC cooked up to try and smear Trump and win an election!

No, I meant what I said.

Your meanderings are you own.

No, I meant what I said.

So who do you think REALLY "colluded" with foreign entities to affect our election, Joaquin? Who paid foreign agents big money to smear their opponent? Who collected millions of dollars in a pay for play scheme from foreign donors and then used that money to help finance their political machine? Let's "meander" over and take a look at THAT for a change!

No, I meant what I said.

So who do you think REALLY "colluded" with foreign entities to affect our election, Joaquin? Who paid foreign agents big money to smear their opponent? Who collected millions of dollars in a pay for play scheme from foreign donors and then used that money to help finance their political machine? Let's "meander" over and take a look at THAT for a change!

Because God knows we can't talk about Trump and the OP. We have to talk about Clintons.

Forum List

Back