Donald Trump is a Male...so what? Men and Women Have Sexual Urges

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The nonsense being thrown at Donald Trump over his comments about women are bullshit. Especially in light of Bill Clinton and Hillary's lies and Attacks on Mr. Clinton's victims. Did I fuck around on my wife overseas in the military? Absolutely and so did hundreds of thousands of other men. Did my wife fuck around on me when I was gone? Sure she did. Did we discuss our behavior when we were back together again...of course not. It's part of life. So what. Trump was a womanizer in the 1990's as a rich man living in NYC. Really? Really? Then crucify every pop star who demeans women today.

Did I fuck around on my wife overseas in the military? Absolutely and so did hundreds of thousands of other men.

None of you are running to be president.
So what? I want my POTUS to be as human and as American as me.

If you think that's the attitude the majority of Americans are going to run with, particularly women, keep encouraging your guy to say even more stupid shit. He has a knack for it.

Did I fuck around on my wife overseas in the military? Absolutely and so did hundreds of thousands of other men.

If you think that's the attitude the majority of Americans are going to run with, particularly women, keep encouraging your guy to say even more stupid shit. He has a knack for it.
It is. We are all NOT caught up in a communist PC world. BTW women like to play, it's a two way street. If you have actually been with a woman...you would know. I'm not sure how it's goes in the gay community as I am speaking as a heterosexual.

Here is one couple who did exactly what the OP was describing:

The Clintons.

Instead of apologizing they blamed it on a "vast right wing conspiracy".

30% of the country doesn't care what Trump does

70% does

take that to the polls.

Here is one couple who did exactly what the OP was describing:

The Clintons.

Instead of apologizing they blamed it on a "vast right wing conspiracy".

BUT
BUT
BUT

CLINTONNNNNNNNNNN

The nonsense being thrown at Donald Trump over his comments about women are bullshit. Especially in light of Bill Clinton and Hillary's lies and Attacks on Mr. Clinton's victims. Did I fuck around on my wife overseas in the military? Absolutely and so did hundreds of thousands of other men. Did my wife fuck around on me when I was gone? Sure she did. Did we discuss our behavior when we were back together again...of course not. It's part of life. So what. Trump was a womanizer in the 1990's as a rich man living in NYC. Really? Really? Then crucify every pop star who demeans women today.

You actually think that's how the world works? No wonder your politics are so fucked up.

So today when I'm down to the Walmart, and I see a hot chick and I get the urge to grab ahold of her snatch,

I should just go for it?
Don't be an immature idiot. And if you want to grab a "snatch" reach down and grab your own.

So today when I'm down to the Walmart, and I see a hot chick and I get the urge to grab ahold of her snatch,

I should just go for it?

Bigly. You could be Prezzydent.

Be sure to tell her "women love me" while you're doing it.

You actually think that's how the world works? No wonder your politics are so fucked up.
Sorry to shine the light on the truth.

Kissing women and grabbing a woman's pussy without their consent is ok, cuz you are male and have an urge.

This above does not apply to immigrants, refugees, and muslims. Cuz then it is rape.

How it works. Sorry to grow you up a bit.

Kissing women and grabbing a woman's pussy without their consent is ok, cuz you are male and have an urge.

This above does not apply to immigrants, refugees, and muslims. Cuz then it is rape.
No. It's acceptable in Muslim world. Here in USA we don't tolerate that. Unless your husband is going to someday be POTUS and your a Wellsley graduate.

Forum List

Back