Donald Trump is a Democratic plant in the Republican Presidential race.

We have far more rapists, drug mules, and criminals in America on our side of the border. You are all crazy. You have racists like Farley and idjits like OKTexas talking stupidly here. But we all know that.

What is hilarious is that with so many candidates, he may actually have a shot at the nomination. There are definitely enough hate filled Republicans to give him a respectable amount of support. He might even improve his chances if the next thing he says includes something about sending Blacks back to Africa.

Yes. Enforcement of immigration law is now "hate". Fascinating.
No, enforcement of immigration is not hate at all.

What is hate is calling Mexico a terrible country, calling their illegal immigrant population as murderers, rapists and drug dealers.

Donald forgot that the Mexican drug dealers are the smart people. The real stupid people are the American drug addicts who fuel the demand for drugs being smuggled into US. And it's not being smuggled through illegal immigrants. They have their other routes and delivery guys who bring the drugs here into US every day.
Trump never said Mexico is a terrible country and he never called all immigrants rapists, murderers and drug dealers. You know that, yet you perpetuate the propaganda.

Trump implied that most are rapists, murderers and drug dealers when he added that some are good people.

Is it not that most are good people desperately seeking a better life while a few are rapists, murderers and drug dealers just like any other group in America?
Idiot, SOME are rapists, murderers, and drug dealers, some are good people.... You lefttards get hung up on Bullshit, don't you!

Parsing words is all they have, they can't argue with facts.

We have far more rapists, drug mules, and criminals in America on our side of the border. You are all crazy. You have racists like Farley and idjits like OKTexas talking stupidly here. But we all know that.

And we're getting fresh supplies everyday from south of the border. I've always said the two wars we will never win is the war on poverty and they war on drugs, because the government insures that fresh supplies are imported daily.

Yes, were racists and idiots, and blah, blah, blah. You're pitiful.

Don't be too hard of fakey, he's senile.

Yes, were racists and idiots, and blah, blah, blah. You're pitiful.

Don't be too hard of fakey, he's senile.
He'd make a lot more sense if senility was his problem instead of being an ignorant indoctrinated cockleburr hoseprop.

Farly's racism and OKTexas's nonsense simpy blather and blither along because they have nothing to offer. Guys, we will keep our arms metaphorically rammed down your throats to the elbow while kicking your asses at the same time. Be polite and discuss the problem honestly.

We need a comprehensive program for immigration reform, business compliance, and border security. They all three need to be done in an omnibus bill, because the luddly's on the left and the OK's on the right simply will lie and renege.

Let's see what candidates and parties offer that as part of the program.

Farly's racism and OKTexas's nonsense simpy blather and blither along because they have nothing to offer.

We need a comprehensive program for immigration reform, business compliance, and border security. They all three need to be done in an omnibus bill, because the luddly's on the left and the OK's on the right simply will lie and renege.

You aren't gonna start crying, are you? Tell us why your party doesn't have any blacks or Latinos running for president, you racist hog bucking tripe.

Farly's racism and OKTexas's nonsense simpy blather and blither along because they have nothing to offer.

You aren't gonna start crying, are you? Tell us why your party doesn't have any blacks or Latinos running for president, you racist hog bucking tripe.
I am not Democrat, but you are not a Republican, my party. I like Paul and Kasich, can tolerate Rubio, and just wish Bush would drop his neo-conservatism. None of them are racist like you.

I am not Democrat, but you are not a Republican, my party. I like Paul and Kasich, can tolerate Rubio, and just wish Bush would drop his neo-conservatism. None of them are racist like you.

Oh yeah, I'm a racist and you're a racist. Poor pitiful baby. You aren't going to cry, are you? You're a phoney, period.

Farly's racism and OKTexas's nonsense simpy blather and blither along because they have nothing to offer. Guys, we will keep our arms metaphorically rammed down your throats to the elbow while kicking your asses at the same time. Be polite and discuss the problem honestly.

We tried that once, see what it got us. Border security first, period, after they demonstrate the willingness and ability to do that, then we can talk about the rest.

Farly's racism and OKTexas's nonsense simply blather and blither along because they have nothing to offer. Guys, we will keep our arms metaphorically rammed down your throats to the elbow while kicking your asses at the same time. Be polite and discuss the problem honestly.

We tried that once, see what it got us. Border security first, period, after they demonstrate the willingness and ability to do that, then we can talk about the rest.
You can read, I am sure. I said all three in the same bill.

Oh yeah, I'm a racist and you're a racist. Poor pitiful baby. You aren't going to cry, are you? You're a phoney, period.
We drew an image of you as you key away, Farley.

smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon.gif

Kinda went off the rails there, kid. Wanna get back on the topic or did you feel more comfortable trolling?

Kinda went off the rails there, kid. Wanna get back on the topic or did you feel more comfortable trolling?
Just pointing out what you are sounding like, kid.

Just pointing out what you are sounding like, kid.
Just still off topic, kid.

On topic, little dave: so you are running with bed wetting pete and feckless farley. That's about right for you.

Forum List

Back