Donald Trump - Interview with Phil Donahue 1987

an uber liberal was tough on poor donny? very good indeed.

Any time any human is tough on Orange Rumpy is time well spent. Frickin' yes-men just enable the motherfucker.
I didn't vote for him,but I'm glad he beat Hillary Clinton
and I'm voting for him in 2020 probably.

EW. What the fuck for?

Your state is already decided anyway. At least make a statement with a write-in for I dunno, how 'bout Cliff Lee? He's from Arkansas. He can hit too.

Any time any human is tough on Orange Rumpy is time well spent. Frickin' yes-men just enable the motherfucker.

EW. What the fuck for?

Your state is already decided anyway. At least make a statement with a write-in for I dunno, how 'bout Cliff Lee? He's from Arkansas. He can hit too.
I'm supporting him to set a good example for the kids.

EW. What the fuck for?

I'm supporting him to set a good example for the kids.

I presume none of the kids are Latino, black, Muslim, female or rational.

As long as they're Americans who understand the Constitution and how Democrats in FBI and CIA and the Obama Administration broke the law I don't care what color they are.

Ah but they do, and Rump does. Oh and they're not all colors anyway. Matter of fact only one is.

Some things are way more important than "law".

As long as they're Americans who understand the Constitution and how Democrats in FBI and CIA and the Obama Administration broke the law I don't care what color they are.

Ah but they do, and Rump does. Oh and they're not all colors anyway. Matter of fact only one is.

So law is not important right then you don't care about Trump's phone call to Ukraine.

So law is not important right then you don't care about Trump's phone call to Ukraine.

Not nearly as much as his sociopathy, hell no.

Forum List

Back