Donald Trump: If I'm President, 'Christianity Will Have Power' In The U.S.

Funny how some xtians don't like our Constitution.

Yet they wrap themselves in a flag and say they do.

Real xtians love their neighbor.

Real patriots believe in freedom of religion.

• Banned
Thank the Lord. This is great news to read. God has been neglected since our Muslim president was elected back in 08. Returning this nation back to God will uplift this nation to greatness.

TRUMP: If I'm president, 'Christianity will have power' in the US

If you God needs Donald Trump- then your God ain't much of a God.
Criticizing God is a trait of Obama supporters. This is not surprising coming from you, a pro-homosexual advocate.

Thank the Lord. This is great news to read. God has been neglected since our Muslim president was elected back in 08. Returning this nation back to God will uplift this nation to greatness.

Pride, as yours - is a heaviest sin in Christianity, at least, now...

Ask not what your God can do for you, ask what you can do for your God! :)

Criticizing God is a trait of Obama supporters. This is not surprising coming from you, a pro-homosexual advocate.

Don't you have a funeral to go protest at?

images

Meanwhile- who here actually believes Trump gives a damn about Christianity other than for votes?

McRacist hopes that 'Trump the liar' will use Christianity to put all the Darkies in their place.........

Which lord?
God doesn't exist.
Obama is not a muslim.

Your lack of faith is irrelevant to the issue.

Christians are one of the targets of POlitical Correctness and Trump is the greatest enemy of PC to walk the Earth.

Of course in a Trump Presidency, Christians, 70% of the country will be powerful.

They should be in a democratic society.

Forum List

Back