Donald Trump: 'I Would Love Sarah Palin In My Cabinet"

Palin will sink any new ship fixing to sail. Trumps boat just sunk before it even made it out of the harbor. At least, it did with me.

oh Gracie don't start. we all know you hate Sarah Palin. we all hate Obama but we have to suffer him:wink_2:

Trump just fucked himself. He pulled a McCain. Now watch him drop in the polls since he claims he wants Palin.
Sorry Gracie, but no. Actually it might give him ANOTHER bump up, because the same people that have put him in the #1 spot like Sarah as well. They recognize patriotic Americans that aren't establishment Washington.

Trump is interesting to watch. He has the ding bat far reactionary right in his pocket. I am waiting to see him start moving to the center. He is single payer in matters of health care policy.

Sarah-as-cabinet-member is merely chum to the right wing: would never happen.
How does it feel to be part of the ultra progtard leftist minority? Must suck huh, you little twat.

The MAJORITY is behind Trump, and that makes them HAPPY to see little nipple headed jerk offs like you having your melt downs.

Trump just fucked himself. He pulled a McCain. Now watch him drop in the polls since he claims he wants Palin.
Sorry Gracie, but no. Actually it might give him ANOTHER bump up, because the same people that have put him in the #1 spot like Sarah as well. They recognize patriotic Americans that aren't establishment Washington.

yep. :clap2:

the people are SICK to death of these people like Obama, Hillary, McCain. Graham , etc

Trump is interesting to watch. He has the ding bat far reactionary right in his pocket. I am waiting to see him start moving to the center. He is single payer in matters of health care policy.

How does it feel to be part of the ultra progtard leftist minority? Must suck huh, you little twat.

The MAJORITY is behind Trump, and that makes them HAPPY to see little nipple headed jerk offs like you having your melt downs.
I1) The majority certainly is not behind Trump, neither nationally and certainly not in the GOP. (2) A hit a nerve: good. :lol: (3) I am happy to see our party fight these issues out in the open. (4) You are aware that Trump was a big backer of single payer and not much has happened to change his mind. (5) He is far more a populist than you can even imagine.

I1) The majority certainly is not behind Trump, neither nationally and certainly not in the GOP. (2) A hit a nerve: good. :lol: (3) I am happy to see our party fight these issues out in the open. (4) You are aware that Trump was a big backer of single payer and not much has happened to change his mind. (5) He is far more a populist than you can even imagine.

One way to rid ourselves of a Manchurian Republican!
hQigIFr.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
He's going to create a new Secretary of Moose Hunting.

yeah, she could maybe teach you all a thing or two about it. what could Biden or Obama teach you?

I hope so.

It's critical to American life.

could be, where we are headed and at the rate we are going there.
Trillions in dept, being flooded with Millions of Illegal immigrants, the commies are in control of our government and every agency under this administration.

One way to rid ourselves of a Manchurian Republican!
hQigIFr.jpg
:lol: Hit a nerve again. I all am for Trump re-invigorating the GOP by stirring up the yo yos on the far right. Good theatre, which points out to real Americans the ignorance and arrogance of the far right.

what a bunch of disgusting replies from the liberscum in this thread, after they ask for "civility" and "act like adults", and people wonder why i HATE libertards !! :up:

Forum List

Back