Does Anybody Know When Obama's Watch Starts

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
All this crying about Reagan, Fox News, the Koch Brothers, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, karl rove, Republicans in Congress...etc

is anything EVER the fault or responsibility of Obama and the Democrat Party?

Is anything ever NOT the fault of Obama?

There's the dilemma...

PARTISAN 1: I blame Obama for EVERYTHING.

PARTISAN 2: I blame Obama for NOTHING.

Much piss is poured to satiate Partisan 1 and Partisan 2. They get really upset when I knock the cup out of their hands.

Last edited:

Much piss is poured to satiate Partisan 1 and Partisan 2. They get really pissed when I knock the cup out of their hands.

Just don't get any on you !!!

Much piss is poured to satiate Partisan 1 and Partisan 2. They get really upset when I knock the cup out of their hands.

What's this obsession with piss?

All this crying about Reagan, Fox News, the Koch Brothers, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, karl rove, Republicans in Congress...etc

You don't understand.

The problem is you and other nitwits on the right blaming Obama for everything – from the sinking of the Titanic to your car not starting in the morning.

And as a result of this rightwing idiocy you've poisoned the well of honest, objective discourse as to the president's successes and failures; conservatives can't be taken seriously when their only contribution to political debate is Obama is 'always wrong.'

It started in January 2009

He was responsible for:
Fixing the worst economic collapse in 75 years
Saving the auto companies
Ending two of Bush's wars
Killing bin Laden
Improving rights for gays
Passing Obamacare
Recognizing Cuba
Negotiating a nuclear deal with Iran

Oh brother.

Oh and if you believe the lefty loons on this board, everything is Bush's fault. Everything.

Oh brother.

Oh and if you believe the lefty loons on this board, everything is Bush's fault. Everything.

Of course it was his fault

Iraq and Afghanistan.....Bush's fault
Collapsed economy....Bush's fault

You think accountability for your decisions ends once you leave office? The stink of Bush has lingered for six years

Oh and Congress didn't approve those wars??

Plenty of blame to go around for the economy.

Oh and the economy hasn't been fixed.

He bailed out the auto companies using taxpayer dollars. Money we still haven't gotten back and I doubt we ever will.

He gave the order to kill UBL that I'll agree on.

Oh and isn't he the man who said he believed marriage should be between a man and a woman?? Why yes he is. He flip flopped on that one.

All he did with Obamacare was foist another huge entitlement around the necks of the taxpayers. The only people who like that POS are those the rest of us are paying for.

I will agree with Cuba though. Bout damned time.

The "deal" with Iran isn't worth the paper its written on. Iran won't honor it. They never have. That one will be one that bites him in the ass.

Two out of nine ain't bad. LOL

He bailed out the auto companies using taxpayer dollars. Money we still haven't gotten back and I doubt we ever will.

Oh and isn't he the man who said he believed marriage should be between a man and a woman?? Why yes he is. He flip flopped on that one.

All he did with Obamacare was foist another huge entitlement around the necks of the taxpayers. The only people who like that POS are those the rest of us are paying for.

The "deal" with Iran isn't worth the paper its written on. Iran won't honor it. They never have. That one will be one that bites him in the ass.

Obama was elected as a liberal Democrat. I would expect conservatives to object to everything he has done.

Democratic Party, sheesh, of all the idiots, you think you would know....

No. He was elected on his hope and change bullshit. People though he was going to clean up DC.

He was elected on his vow to have the most transparent administration in history.

Of course he lied. He lied better than the other guy so he got elected.

He's no better than any other POTUS we've had and he never will be.

You sound like you know what you are taking about....but that's only sound...

You don't understand.

The problem is you and other nitwits on the right blaming Obama for everything – from the sinking of the Titanic to your car not starting in the morning.

And as a result of this rightwing idiocy you've poisoned the well of honest, objective discourse as to the president's successes and failures; conservatives can't be taken seriously when their only contribution to political debate is Obama is 'always wrong.'

Still waiting for actual examples of something we blamed him for, since the two example you gave are made up lies.

Oh brother.

Of course it was his fault

Iraq and Afghanistan.....Bush's fault
Collapsed economy....Bush's fault

You think accountability for your decisions ends once you leave office? The stink of Bush has lingered for six years

Putting food on our families--Bush fault!
Inability to getting fooled again--Bush fault!
Losing the 2008 election--Bush-lite fault!

Forum List

Back