Donald Trump: 'I Would Love Sarah Palin In My Cabinet"

Yo, the Puppet`s didn`t like Trumps pick? I say get Ann Coulter in there too, she will have those America Haters reeling!!!

"GTP"View attachment 45920
Good idea. That will get him some of the transgender vote.

Yo, another childish response!!!

"GTP"
Ya, like suggesting Sarah Palin is qualified to hold a Secretary of anything position is a serious subject. The whole idea is childish. Anyway, are you in denial about Andy Coulter?

Yo, the Puppet`s didn`t like Trumps pick? I say get Ann Coulter in there too, she will have those America Haters reeling!!!

"GTP"
Ya, like suggesting Sarah Palin is qualified to hold a Secretary of anything [position is a serious subject. The whole idea is childish. Anyway, are you in denial about Andy Coulter?

Yo, can you spell? The Lovely Sarah Palin Was A Governor punk!

"GTP"

"GTP"
Ya, like suggesting Sarah Palin is qualified to hold a Secretary of anything [position is a serious subject. The whole idea is childish. Anyway, are you in denial about Andy Coulter?

Yo, can you spell? The Lovely Sarah Palin Was A Governor punk!

"GTP"
Till things got serious and her knee pad work wouldn't accomplish the task, so she quit.

oh good grief. she can't be ANY worse that career Politician Buffoon Biden. at least she was Governor of a state what has Biden been?
A U.S. Senator from 1973 to 2009....and didn't quit once.

th

OH YEAH
KEEP THAT TRUM-PHINE COMING!!​

oh good grief. she can't be ANY worse that career Politician Buffoon Biden. at least she was Governor of a state what has Biden been?
Yes she can be worse.
I'm done with him. He just pulled a McCain. Done. Over. Kaput.

Forum List

Back