Donald Trump has made the government more moral....and may be our best President...

Destroying the environment, kicking people off their health insurance, expelling children of immigrants is not moral

Right on, "rightwinger"! We need MORE gubermint, MORE taxes, MORE fees, MORE entitlements and subsidies! We need, we need we need!!!!!

Hey that tax cut is not going to affect you unless your are wealthy , and perhaps you are, then I can see why you worship Trump.
How will it affect you?

Use this calculator to see how the tax bill affects your paycheck - CNNPolitics

None of your business.

Destroying the environment, kicking people off their health insurance, expelling children of immigrants is not moral

Right on, "rightwinger"! We need MORE gubermint, MORE taxes, MORE fees, MORE entitlements and subsidies! We need, we need we need!!!!!

Hey that tax cut is not going to affect you unless your are wealthy , and perhaps you are, then I can see why you worship Trump.
How will it affect you?

None of your business.
I ran a test on two of the higher tax states, Cali and NY. Everyone wins except single people with no dependents making $500,000+.

How will it affect you?

None of your business.
I ran a test on two of the higher tax states, Cali and NY. Everyone wins except single people with no dependents making $500,000+.

I doubt it.

How will it affect you?

None of your business.

I doubt it.
Give it a go and prove me wrong.

How will it affect you?

None of your business.

I doubt it.

I did CA , joint, and 20-40,000, 2-kids and well in a few years they are minus money.

Just one exp. Yes most will get an small increase in the first few years but then it disappears. Its not worth it, to get a few bucks and the rich will get the real tax cuts. You are not fooling anyone.

I doubt it.

Just one exp. Yes most will get an small increase in the first few years but they disappear. Its not worth it, to get a few bucks and the rich will get the real tax cuts. You are not fooling anyone.
Take a married couple in Cali with 2 kids making $75,000. In ten years they will save approx. 25% before losing .5% over the next two years for a net gain of 24.5% over ten years.

Why won't a single Democrat vote for tax relief for the children?

None of your business.

I doubt it.

Just one exp. Yes most will get an small increase in the first few years but they disappear. Its not worth it, to get a few bucks and the rich will get the real tax cuts. You are not fooling anyone.
Take a married couple in Cali with 2 kids making $75,000. In ten years they will save approx. 25% before losing .5% over the next two years for a net gain of 24.5% over ten years.

What do you mean not a single Dem will vote for a tax relief for children.

Also that is not worth it, with inflation they will be even steven. Then it all goes away and they are paying more. Also what happens after those 2 years. Why did they do this, to get reelected in 2020, as people think they are saving a bit of dough. Will be good for 2018 for con seats, but in the long run, its not good. Its all dependent on job growth, we are at full employment as it is. There is not going to be job growth.

I doubt it.

Also that is not worth it, with inflation they will be even steven. Then it all goes away and they are paying more. Also what after those 2 years. Why did they do this, to get reelected in 2020, as people think they are saving a bit of dough. Will be good for 2018, but in the long run, its not good.
I mean not a single Dem is voting for tax relief for children or adults or black people or gays or women.

I showed you an example of a typical lower-mid income family.

And yet the air and water will be cleaner after his terms.......
Enforcing immigration law is moral....
Libs didn't give a damn about all the people whose policies were cancelled due to ocare

I doubt it.

I did CA , joint, and 20-40,000, 2-kids and well in a few years they are minus money.

Just one exp. Yes most will get an small increase in the first few years but then it disappears. Its not worth it, to get a few bucks and the rich will get the real tax cuts. You are not fooling anyone.
Wrong, but maybe math isn't your strong point.

In the first two years alone they will save more than they lose in the last two. Add in the savings for the other 6 years for the correct answer.

I doubt it.

Also that is not worth it, with inflation they will be even steven. Then it all goes away and they are paying more. Also what after those 2 years. Why did they do this, to get reelected in 2020, as people think they are saving a bit of dough. Will be good for 2018, but in the long run, its not good.
I mean not a single Dem is voting for tax relief for children or adults or black people or gays or women.

No well its a bad bill, there is nothing in for disabled, children or adults or blacks or gays or women. Nothing, it will put us in deficit and then the Cons are going to cut Medicare, Medicaid, Hud and they are programs for the poor. The rich and the corp and pass through are going to make out big time. Screw the working poor.

No you showed me a couple who make 75 grand a year as compared to the one I showed you of making 20-40 grand a year, and the lower income don't make any thing worthwhile.

None of your business.

I doubt it.

In the first two years alone they will save more than they lose in the last two. Add in the savings for the other 6 years for the correct answer.

Not worth it. Then it all goes away, and what about inflation that is going to eat it up. This is one big joke of a tax cut. You do not understand taxes.

No well its a bad bill, there is nothing in for disabled, children or adults or blacks or gays or women. Nothing, it will put us in deficit and then the Cons are going to cut Medicare, Medicaid, Hud and they are programs for the poor. The rich and the corp and pass through are going to make out big time. Screw the working poor.

No you showed me a couple who make 75 grand a year as compared to the one I showed you of making 20-40 grand a year, and the lower income don't make any thing worthwhile.
All of the people you list are also beneficiaries of lower taxes.

Why do Dems hate those people and want them to pay more taxes?

I doubt it.

Not worth it. Then it all goes away, and what about inflation that is going to eat it up. This is one big joke of a tax cut. You do not understand taxes.
You don't have to take the tax relief, you can pay all your money to the government.

My question is, why would you force gays, minorities, and women to do so, as well?

This is from Andrew Klavan......he talks about the success that Trump has had the first year into his Presidency and how it is going un noticed because the left and the establishment right hate him....

Trump Has Made Our Government More Moral

There is nothing moral about him or you

A thrice married guy who held cocaine parties with 'willing' models, an adulterer, and bankruptcy favorite. Whose morals? Quisling's?

Really cocaine, that explains it. I felt he was a closet drinker or cocaine abuser, so it makes sense.

Today he praised Moore and KGBVlad, that is his 'moral' high.

President Trump slammed the FBI, contradicted his attorney general and praised both Vladimir Putin and Roy Moore during an impromptu press conference on the White House lawn Friday morning.

This is from Andrew Klavan......he talks about the success that Trump has had the first year into his Presidency and how it is going un noticed because the left and the establishment right hate him....

A thrice married guy who held cocaine parties with 'willing' models, an adulterer, and bankruptcy favorite. Whose morals? Quisling's?

Really cocaine, that explains it. I felt he was a closet drinker or cocaine abuser, so it makes sense.

when I saw him sniffing up a storm during the debates, I said he looked coked ujp.

Those at his between marriage, and during, parties, cite cocaine, though liquor no doubt flowed freely, he had an alcoholic relative die, is said to be liquor shy.

when I saw him sniffing up a storm during the debates, I said he looked coked ujp.
Even high as a kite he curb stomped Hillary. We're gonna need a new political party.

Forum List

Back