Donald Trump has made the government more moral....and may be our best President...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is from Andrew Klavan......he talks about the success that Trump has had the first year into his Presidency and how it is going un noticed because the left and the establishment right hate him....

Trump Has Made Our Government More Moral

Donald Trump — a political neophyte, a New York loudmouth who plays fast and loose with the truth, a massive egotist and a not altogether pleasant human being — has delivered conservatives one of the greatest years in living memory and has made our government more moral in the process.

The left and many on the right didn't see it coming because they hate the man. And because they didn't see it coming, they won't see that it's come.

The first assertion is easily proven.

After a year of Trump,

- the economy is in high gear,
-stocks are up,
- unemployment is down,
-energy production is up,
- business expansion is up and so on;
-ISIS — which took more than 23,000 square miles of territory after Obama left Iraq and refused to intervene in Syria — is now in control of a Port-o-San and a book of matches;

-19 constitutionalist judges have been appointed and 40 more nominated;
- the biggest regulatory rollback in American history has been launched (boring but yugely important);
- the rule of law has been re-established at the border;
-we're out of the absurd and costly Paris Accord;
-net neutrality, the most cleverly named government power grab ever, is gone;
- our foreign policy is righted and revitalized;
-and a mainstream news media that had become little more than the information arm of the Democratic Party is in self-destructive disarray.
-If the tax bill passes before Christmas, it will cap an unbelievable string of conservative successes.

Now you can tie yourself in knots explaining why none of this is Trump's doing or how it's all just a big accident or the result of cynical motives or whatever. Knock yourself out, cutes. For me, I'll say this. I hated Trump. I thought he'd be a disaster or, at best, a mediocrity. I was wrong. He's done an unbelievably great job so far.

This is from Andrew Klavan......he talks about the success that Trump has had the first year into his Presidency and how it is going un noticed because the left and the establishment right hate him....

There is nothing moral about him or you

Hey dipshit.....read the article.....learn something for a change...

But even more important is my second assertion.

Our government is more moral now.

How is this possible when Trump has sex with Vladimir Putin disguised as a Russian prostitute, when he kills and eats black people in his spare time, when he hates women and goes into insane temper tantrums fueled by 48 cans of Diet Coke a day? Okay, even leaving Maggie Haberman's fantasy life aside, Trump is not always statesman-like, not always nice to people and not always strictly honest.

But Trump's outsized New York personality and the feeling it evokes in us only obscure what he has done to the government he leads. As Aristotle knew, a thing can only be good if it fulfills its purpose. What is the moral purpose of government? We know the answer because our Founders told us in no uncertain terms.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men..."

That's right. Government does not exist to make us equal, but to treat us equally. It does not exist to make life fair, but to treat us fairly. Most importantly, it exists to secure our rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Only in liberty can we treat each other ethically, because only in liberty can we make the choices that are the necessary condition for ethical life.

Trump has made our government more moral by making less of it: fewer regulations, fewer judges who will write law instead of obeying the law, fewer bureaucrats seeking to expand the power of their agencies, less money for the government to spend on itself. He has made government treat us more fairly and equally by ceasing to use the IRS and Justice Department for political ends like silencing enemies and skewing elections.

Donald Trump — a political neophyte, a New York loudmouth who plays fast and loose with the truth, a massive egotist and a not altogether pleasant human being — has delivered conservatives one of the greatest years in living memory and has made our government more moral in the process.

The left and many on the right didn't see it coming because they hate the man. And because they didn't see it coming, they won't see that it's come.

The first assertion is easily proven.

After a year of Trump,

- the economy is in high gear,
-stocks are up,
- unemployment is down,
-energy production is up,
- business expansion is up and so on;
-ISIS — which took more than 23,000 square miles of territory after Obama left Iraq and refused to intervene in Syria — is now in control of a Port-o-San and a book of matches;

-19 constitutionalist judges have been appointed and 40 more nominated;
- the biggest regulatory rollback in American history has been launched (boring but yugely important);
- the rule of law has been re-established at the border;
-we're out of the absurd and costly Paris Accord;
-net neutrality, the most cleverly named government power grab ever, is gone;
- our foreign policy is righted and revitalized;
-and a mainstream news media that had become little more than the information arm of the Democratic Party is in self-destructive disarray.
-If the tax bill passes before Christmas, it will cap an unbelievable string of conservative successes.

Now you can tie yourself in knots explaining why none of this is Trump's doing or how it's all just a big accident or the result of cynical motives or whatever. Knock yourself out, cutes. For me, I'll say this. I hated Trump. I thought he'd be a disaster or, at best, a mediocrity. I was wrong. He's done an unbelievably great job so far.
He, whoever he is, must be an amoral man.

Destroying the environment, kicking people off their health insurance, expelling children of immigrants is not moral

There is nothing moral about him or you

Oh the irony, coming from a parasitic "barrister" and a member of the U.C.C "law" society (and I use the term "law" in the loosest of terms).

Trump has more integrity in his little finger than the last three CEOs of USA.INC combined.

I will wait until his term is over to judge him and his achievements. I do know he is working to keep his promises, and considering all those against him he is definitely the most stubborn president in history and one of the toughest. He earns a great deal of credit for that.

Destroying the environment, kicking people off their health insurance, expelling children of immigrants is not moral

No one is kicked off health insurance, they aren't going to get punished if they don't want the unaffordable obamacare.

Now if he would just terminate the CIA and most of the Defense Department.

When he does that, he will be one of the greatest.

The Don has destroyed the remnants of the Democratic Party after Hillary did her utmost.

No one is kicked off health insurance, they aren't going to get punished if they don't want the unaffordable obamacare.

Looks like 13 million will lose coverage according to CBO
Amoral

Amoral

No.....13 million will choose not to take obamacare......and opt for something better. They were fined if they didn't take it...now they simply won't be fined....freedom is a tough concept for you...right?

Amoral

Liar...

Stop saying 13 million people will lose coverage if the individual mandate is repealed

The 13 million cited by the CBO fit into several different categories. Among them are 5 million Medicaid beneficiaries and 2 million workers who would decline offers of employer coverage. Because repealing mandate penalties would not change Medicaid eligibility, meaning that anybody who didn't sign up would still qualify, and could be signed up if they ever needed medical care. Similarly, repealing the mandate penalties would not mean that those employees would lose their offer of coverage. So, right off the bat, at least 7 million of the 13 million would not really be losing any coverage.

An additional 5 million would be uninsured on the individual market, according to the CBO, which writes, "Those effects would occur mainly because healthier people would be less likely to obtain insurance and because, especially in the nongroup market, the resulting increases in premiums would cause more people to not purchase insurance." (The numbers don't add up to 13 million, because of rounding.)

So, this category is divided into two subcategories. Those who don't want to buy health insurance if they aren't penalized aren't victims of repeal of the mandate, they are choosing to go uninsured. The next subcategory is those who would be discouraged from purchasing insurance because premiums would rise if healthier people left the market. That is the one group of people who could arguably be said to be losing insurance if the mandate is repealed. We don't have an exact breakdown of those two subcategories, but we can confidently say that the number in the second category is somewhere south of 5 million.

Right on, "rightwinger"! We need MORE gubermint, MORE taxes, MORE fees, MORE entitlements and subsidies! We need, we need we need!!!!!

Hey that tax cut is not going to affect you unless your are wealthy , and perhaps you are, then I can see why you worship Trump.

Right on, "rightwinger"! We need MORE gubermint, MORE taxes, MORE fees, MORE entitlements and subsidies! We need, we need we need!!!!!

Hey that tax cut is not going to affect you unless your are wealthy , and perhaps you are, then I can see why you worship Trump.
How will it affect you?

Use this calculator to see how the tax bill affects your paycheck - CNNPolitics

Amoral

No.....13 million will choose not to take obamacare......and opt for something better. They were fined if they didn't take it...now they simply won't be fined....freedom is a tough concept for you...right?

Really and more people have signed up this year in half the time trump gave. Figure that one out. Are you aware of the gig economy and no help for those between jobs. How about pre existing conditions before the ACA, you are going to be wishing for the ACA back. It health ins reverts back to pre the ACA days, you will be sorry.

Forum List

Back