Donald Trump easily makes a chump out of CNN's Anderson Cooper

a contractor that he has no control over
BULLSHIT!
Mr "You're Fired" can shit can the contractor and replace him with a contractor who only hires Americans. But Trump does not want to pay for American labor so you pretends he is powerless.
Do we want a powerless president?
You can't just fire a contractor, and start with a new one. On a multi million dollar project.
What you are suggesting is that if enough money is involved, prosecution of criminal activity should be ignored and the continuation of the crime be allowed to proceed in order to protect profits. The guy who brags about being worth 9 billion dollars should be allowed to break the law and not be bothered by prosecutors so he can make more money to add to his billions.
President Obama has broken the law by letting millions in and working on amnesty for them. Lets start with him. Also if you start with a contractor and fire him in the middle of the job, even on a single house. Would be a nightmare to figure out what's been done and what hasn't been done. What's paid for and what hasn't. Permits? Holy cow could you imagine a multi million dollar project. Why all of the hating on illegals? Obama is not happy with you right now.

This ought to be good.

In truth, Trump dominated that exchange, by a wide margin.

Trump owned Cooper in that one.

Owned.

Totally.

Except Trump didn't know of his subs were hiring illegals. Isn't that his job as CEO?
He knows now and still did nothing, because American workers will cost the cheapskate more money and he refuses to pay American workers what they are worth.

Last edited:
So he should fire the contractor on a multiple million dollar job? Yeah you have never ran a business. That would be a total nightmare for everyone.

Or he should have done his due diligence BEFORE hiring said contractor. Trump doesn't care.
Kinda like the way Obama should've done with the contractor that did the aca website? It was an acquaintance of his or Michelle's.

So he should fire the contractor on a multiple million dollar job? Yeah you have never ran a business. That would be a total nightmare for everyone.

Or he should have done his due diligence BEFORE hiring said contractor. Trump doesn't care.
Kinda like the way Obama should've done with the contractor that did the aca website? It was an acquaintance of his or Michelle's.

It was one of moochelles buddies,from canada no less.
Here we are with an employment problem and she's giving jobs to her buddy from canada.
Fucken pathetic...and dirty as hell I'm sure.

You can't just fire a contractor, and start with a new one. On a multi million dollar project.

Why?
You have never been in the construction business I see. I was over a couple of huge apartment projects years back. It was hard enough keeping up with everything going on when you start it. I couldn't imagine going in after it was started.

So what you detractors are saying that not only should Trump interview and check status of employees of everyone his company does business with - but go beyond that and even if they have legal status - because they look Mexican, make sure they never were illegal.

Yeah makes perfect sense. :cuckoo:
And even if he did do that - you all would be calling him a racist profiler.
The media made Dump Truck aware that his contractor was currently using illegals and Trump did not fire the contractor because a compliant contractor would cost him more money. So Trump can't play the dumb card, he knows illegals are building his DC hotel.
That's what he gets for flapping his gums while running for president.
A presidential candidate is expected to walk the talk whatever the cost.
Why, Obama never did.

You have never been in the construction business I see. I was over a couple of huge apartment projects years back. It was hard enough keeping up with everything going on when you start it. I couldn't imagine going in after it was started.

I'm in the construction business and hire compliance professionals.

Have we figured out yet that Trump kicked the Gay Caballero's ass?

A long-overdue kicking of Leftist backsides on the Neverending Liberal Whine Network.

Cuomo and Anderson are both dangerous partisan hacks.

Their broadcasts should carry a Warning from the Surgeon General's Office.

It was lovely to see one of those two characters receive a smack-down on their own turf.

And nary a tube of KY jelly in sight...
teeth_smile.gif

Last edited:
You liberals really are fucking stupid. This is whole thing is such a ridiculous, desperate grasping at straws. Trump if a fucking idiot and there is plenty to criticize him on. Why you're wasting so much energy on this is beyond me. I guess this is the liberal equivalent of birthers.

The fact that Trump DIDN'T say he checked the certificate of fitness on his subs tells me he's lying. But then again, you'll buy the lie.

trumpers.jpg

You liberals really are fucking stupid. This is whole thing is such a ridiculous, desperate grasping at straws. Trump if a fucking idiot and there is plenty to criticize him on. Why you're wasting so much energy on this is beyond me. I guess this is the liberal equivalent of birthers.

The fact that Trump DIDN'T say he checked the certificate of fitness on his subs tells me he's lying. But then again, you'll buy the lie.

trumpers.jpg
8ixs1tM.jpg

a New Mexico drivers license is no longer valid for boarding a plane.

Link? I don't doubt the fraud, but this seems a little incredulous.

I thought so too yet...

the Department of Homeland Security will not recognize licenses from states including New Mexico as ID for getting on a plane or entering federal buildings, for example.

“Because of this policy of giving licenses to illegal immigrants we continue to be non-compliant with the federal guidelines

Link Fraud crackdown sends illegal immigrant licenses plummeting in NM Fox News

Thanks for the link, but according to the article the reason DHS won't accept the licenses is because NM's documentation requirements to not meet federal standards. Not because of how widespread the fraud is.

a New Mexico drivers license is no longer valid for boarding a plane.

Link? I don't doubt the fraud, but this seems a little incredulous.

I thought so too yet...

the Department of Homeland Security will not recognize licenses from states including New Mexico as ID for getting on a plane or entering federal buildings, for example.

“Because of this policy of giving licenses to illegal immigrants we continue to be non-compliant with the federal guidelines

Link Fraud crackdown sends illegal immigrant licenses plummeting in NM Fox News

Thanks for the link, but according to the article the reason DHS won't accept the licenses is because NM's documentation requirements to not meet federal standards. Not because of how widespread the fraud is.

OMG...okay before I mock you without mercy are you sure you don't want to re-think your post?

Anderson is a devout ball licker.
What you don't seem to realize is that interviewers are not there to debate issues with their guest but rather to provoke them to reveal what they would not otherwise say. Insults, rants, walk offs, and personal attacks, are pure gold for the interviewer because for the interviewer, it's about ratings not winning arguments. Cooper will certainly make good use of clips of Trump rants when interviewing Trump's opposition.

Last edited:
OMG...okay before I mock you without mercy are you sure you don't want to re-think your post?

Go ahead and mock, I can already see you're misunderstanding what the article is saying. You said that the fraud is the cause of DHS not accepting the licenses. But the article clearly says that the documentation requirements is the reason. The low documentation requirements cause the fraud and the DHS action both. The fraud is not causing the DHS action.

To put it into a flow chart, your claim was this:

flow1.png

But what the article actually says is this:

flow2.png

Forum List

Back