Donald Trump easily makes a chump out of CNN's Anderson Cooper

a contractor that he has no control over
BULLSHIT!
Mr "You're Fired" can shit can the contractor and replace him with a contractor who only hires Americans. But Trump does not want to pay for American labor so you pretends he is powerless.
Do we want a powerless president?
You can't just fire a contractor, and start with a new one. On a multi million dollar project.

Take a look around Google on everyone's response to this interview.
The left media is spinning this thing like crazy...most saying "Trump gets angry at Anderson Cooper for asking about immigration"...alluding that he lost his temper because Cooper got him good.
Sad thing is of course, the low information leftist will eat it up like candy.

And right here I've shown you how Trump is lying.

Last edited:
BULLSHIT!
Mr "You're Fired" can shit can the contractor and replace him with a contractor who only hires Americans. But Trump does not want to pay for American labor so you pretends he is powerless.
You can't just fire a contractor, and start with a new one. On a multi million dollar project.

Liberals have no life experience to put it into context.
Most of em have never hired a contractor to do a remodel let alone a project that costs millions.

No, that is certainly NOT your imagination. It works and FOX has ratings to PROVE it.
That was always the problem with FOX – not that they were partisan but that it is so widely successful to be so partisan. MSNBC and CNN are opposite and just as much a collection of hacks. The new ‘news’ model is going to ensure that actual news is a thing of the past.

Lipstick on a pig.

Donald Trump, a great American success story. Just goes to show how far you can go in this country with a little bit of hard work, millions of dollars to start with, and several bankruptcies. He's a real inspiration for others to follow.

LOL

BULLSHIT!
What you are suggesting is that if enough money is involved, prosecution of criminal activity should be ignored and the continuation of the crime be allowed to proceed in order to protect profits. The guy who brags about being worth 9 billion dollars should be allowed to break the law and not be bothered by prosecutors so he can make more money to add to his billions.

So what you detractors are saying that not only should Trump interview and check status of employees of everyone his company does business with - but go beyond that and even if they have legal status - because they look Mexican, make sure they never were illegal.
Yeah makes perfect sense.
And even if he did do that - you all would be calling him a racist profiler.
The media made Dump Truck aware that his contractor was currently using illegals and Trump did not fire the contractor because a compliant contractor would cost him more money. So Trump can't play the dumb card, he knows illegals are building his DC hotel.
Or because there is no contractor that can fill that job that does not have illegals working at it.
As Trump pointed out – with MILLIONS of illegal workers and construction being one of the most commo0n jobs for illegals there is ZERO chance for him to get business done without illegal immigrants being hired. It is beyond idiotic to be upset at this FACT when the legal framework necessitates it. Leave it to the liberal to create the situation and then get upset ate someone else because of it. Fucking stupid.
Further, in ANY major construction project there are contractual agreements. IOW, he cannot fire shit because he has signed a contract for the work.
So Trump doesn't know if his sub-contractors hire illegal aliens. When I hire sub-contractors, I require a certificate of fitness, which leads to believe Trump either knows that he hires Illegals, or is purposely kept out of the loop. Either way, Cooper did a good job uncovering that fact.
I doubt you ever hire anyone for anything considering how ignorant you actaulloy are in the process. One wonders what CoF you are talking about:
Certificate of Fitness The City of Portland Oregon
https://paydirect.link2gov.com/FDNYCOF/ItemSearch
Certificate of Fitness
Libertyville IL - Official Site - Certificate of Fitness Registration

Or maybe this one that actually does include citizenship:
http://labor.alaska.gov/lss/forms/cof-regs.pdf

Of course that works with singular contractors that might come over to your hose but has nothing to do with commercial contracting. Not everyone would need to be licensed or have the CoF (you have stockers, demo, cleanup crew etc.) on a commercial job site.

No matter what one you were referring to, the entire statement was ignorant.

Of course that works with singular contractors that might come over to your hose but has nothing to do with commercial contracting.

Isn't 'hose' Canadian for house? How many of you fuckers are there? Cruz hiring from his 'home team?'

A 'Certificate of Fitness' is REQUIRED by my insurance company. I'm self-insured for the first $3 million, so I'd not be doing due diligence if I didn't.

As Trump pointed out – with MILLIONS of illegal workers and construction being one of the most commo0n jobs for illegals there is ZERO chance for him to get business done without illegal immigrants being hired.
Yeah, just as sure as there is no other country that can make his overpriced clothing line other than China. Dump Truck can charge extra for his name on his clothes but not for his clothes being made in America by Americans.

If his cloths were made in America by Americans, a shirt would cost $500. Would you or any of the other liberal turds in here buy it? Nope, you would walk right past it and buy the $35 shirt made in China.

You're all a bunch of scathing hypocrites.

Last edited:
So he should fire the contractor on a multiple million dollar job? Yeah you have never ran a business. That would be a total nightmare for everyone.

Or he should have done his due diligence BEFORE hiring said contractor. Trump doesn't care.

So what you detractors are saying that not only should Trump interview and check status of employees of everyone his company does business with - but go beyond that and even if they have legal status - because they look Mexican, make sure they never were illegal.
Yeah makes perfect sense.
The media made Dump Truck aware that his contractor was currently using illegals and Trump did not fire the contractor because a compliant contractor would cost him more money. So Trump can't play the dumb card, he knows illegals are building his DC hotel.
Or because there is no contractor that can fill that job that does not have illegals working at it.
As Trump pointed out – with MILLIONS of illegal workers and construction being one of the most commo0n jobs for illegals there is ZERO chance for him to get business done without illegal immigrants being hired. It is beyond idiotic to be upset at this FACT when the legal framework necessitates it. Leave it to the liberal to create the situation and then get upset ate someone else because of it. Fucking stupid.
Further, in ANY major construction project there are contractual agreements. IOW, he cannot fire shit because he has signed a contract for the work.
So Trump doesn't know if his sub-contractors hire illegal aliens. When I hire sub-contractors, I require a certificate of fitness, which leads to believe Trump either knows that he hires Illegals, or is purposely kept out of the loop. Either way, Cooper did a good job uncovering that fact.
I doubt you ever hire anyone for anything considering how ignorant you actaulloy are in the process. One wonders what CoF you are talking about:
Certificate of Fitness The City of Portland Oregon
https://paydirect.link2gov.com/FDNYCOF/ItemSearch
Certificate of Fitness
Libertyville IL - Official Site - Certificate of Fitness Registration

Or maybe this one that actually does include citizenship:
http://labor.alaska.gov/lss/forms/cof-regs.pdf

Of course that works with singular contractors that might come over to your hose but has nothing to do with commercial contracting. Not everyone would need to be licensed or have the CoF (you have stockers, demo, cleanup crew etc.) on a commercial job site.

No matter what one you were referring to, the entire statement was ignorant.

Of course that works with singular contractors that might come over to your hose but has nothing to do with commercial contracting.

Isn't 'hose' Canadian for house? How many of you fuckers are there? Cruz hiring from his 'home team?'

A 'Certificate of Fitness' is REQUIRED by my insurance company. I'm self-insured for the first $3 million, so I'd not be doing due diligence if I didn't.

Yes, the COF proves that your building is up to standard as far as fire safety is concerned. The insurance company requires it because it wants to reduce the likelihood that your building will burn down. It has nothing whatsoever to do with illegal aliens.

Just admit you're an ignorant hosebag.

If his cloths were made in America by Americans, a shirt would cost $500. Would you or any of the other liberal turds in here buy it? Nope, you would walk right past it and buy the $35 shirt made in China.

My shirts are custom, made in the United States of America and cost me $100.00.

Why don't you ask comrade Cruz where he gets his shirts?

Trump worshipers are living in bubble of delusion. It's great to watch.

Please enlighten us of who, in this thread, is ‘worshipping trump of what bubble of delusion is affecting in this case.
Folks who believe the thread title and OP.

So you watched the interview? I am not a Trump fan but Cooper was taken down and it was very obvious.

Please tell us why you think Cooper got the better of Trump.
This ought to be good.

In truth, Trump dominated that exchange, by a wide margin.

Trump owned Cooper in that one.

Owned.

Totally.

Yes, the COF proves that your building is up to standard as far as fire safety is concerned. The insurance company requires it because it wants to reduce the likelihood that your building will burn down. It has nothing whatsoever to do with illegal aliens.

Just admit you're an ignorant hosebag.

AGAIN, this isn't Canada!

You're getting Certificate of Fitness confused with Certificate of Occupancy.

My shirts are custom, made in the United States of America and cost me $100.00.

Why don't you ask comrade Cruz where he gets his shirts?

Liar. Shirts off the rack at Joseph A. Bank cost $85.

Yeah makes perfect sense. :cuckoo:
So he should fire the contractor on a multiple million dollar job? Yeah you have never ran a business. That would be a total nightmare for everyone.
That's what he gets for flapping his gums while running for president.
A presidential candidate is expected to walk the talk whatever the cost.

Forum List

Back