Trump: ‘I’ll win the Latino vote’

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
The man who declared some Mexican immigrants to be criminals and “rapists” three weeks ago now says he’ll win the Latino vote in 2016.

“I’ll win the Latino vote because I’ll create jobs. I’ll create jobs and the Latinos will have jobs they didn’t have, I’ll do better on that vote than anybody, I will win that vote,” the Republican candidate and real estate mogul told NBC News’ Katy Tur on Wednesday, as he defended his relationship with Mexicans in the wake of international outrage over his repeated and offensive remarks about undocumented immigrants.

Trump also resurrected claims that the president is foreign-born, saying “fine, if you believe that” when asked about the president’s released, long-form birth certificate, before diverting back to talking points.

Trump’s return to “birtherism” – and of course his repeated condemnation of undocumented immigrants – signals that the real estate mogul turned presidential candidate isn’t likely to shy from the bombastic style that’s helped him dominate headlines in recent weeks and fueled his rising poll numbers.

Trump I ll win the Latino vote MSNBC

Trump does good because he speaks the truth . Someone that wants to be invested in America doesn't care about mexicans or Hispanic if they are invested in being successful Americans . Same is true of an englisher , welshman , irish , African , roosky or anyone else . Sure , they know the failed society that they came from but that's about it APerez !!

He means literally "the Latino". The one guy whose vote he gets by threatening to sue him if he doesn't.

2z4b9ki.jpg

And I'm going to hold my breath until those father raping, thieving sp*cs vote for me.

If he intends to have them vote for him, he'll have to create the jobs before he gets elected. If he does, the question then becomes, what kept him from doing it before? Sounds like more BS from Mr. trump.

It it is really true that he said that he LIKES taco bell food-------I will not vote for him I will discuss the issue with my Mexican neighbors-------TACO BELL----- <yuck >

yep , buncha jokesters , Looks like they share your sentiments APerez !!

Oh boy, another post from our infamous La Raza poster, you never said what they pay you per post. I'd like to get in on the action.

Maybe we should just put a few hundred snipers on the southern border and take out these fucking criminals that are invading our country and air drop their bodies in the middle of Mexico City. Ya think they might get the message then? The ones we find here, all their possessions should be confiscated as fruits of ongoing criminal enterprises and ship their asses home with the shirts on their backs. At least if they find their way back past the snipers they'll be starting from scratch again. And no, I have no sympathy for anyone hurt during the commission of a crime, it's all on them.

The man who declared some Mexican immigrants to be criminals and “rapists” three weeks ago now says he’ll win the Latino vote in 2016.

“I’ll win the Latino vote because I’ll create jobs. I’ll create jobs and the Latinos will have jobs they didn’t have, I’ll do better on that vote than anybody, I will win that vote,” the Republican candidate and real estate mogul told NBC News’ Katy Tur on Wednesday, as he defended his relationship with Mexicans in the wake of international outrage over his repeated and offensive remarks about undocumented immigrants.

Trump also resurrected claims that the president is foreign-born, saying “fine, if you believe that” when asked about the president’s released, long-form birth certificate, before diverting back to talking points.

Trump’s return to “birtherism” – and of course his repeated condemnation of undocumented immigrants – signals that the real estate mogul turned presidential candidate isn’t likely to shy from the bombastic style that’s helped him dominate headlines in recent weeks and fueled his rising poll numbers.

Trump= trash.

Get it right, Mr OP!!

Trump declared Mexicans to be drug dealers, rapist and criminals. He assumes that some are good people.

Totally different meaning and not the truth.

Get it right, Mr OP!!

Trump declared Mexicans to be drug dealers, rapist and criminals. He assumes that some are good people.

all those Mexicans who come here illegally ARE criminals.....as soon as they cross the border without permission they are breaking the LAW....

are criminals 'good people'.......?

I wonder how many illegal immigrants are on his payroll.

Oh boy, another post from our infamous La Raza poster, you never said what they pay you per post. I'd like to get in on the action.

Maybe we should just put a few hundred snipers on the southern border and take out these fucking criminals that are invading our country and air drop their bodies in the middle of Mexico City. Ya think they might get the message then? The ones we find here, all their possessions should be confiscated as fruits of ongoing criminal enterprises and ship their asses home with the shirts on their backs. At least if they find their way back past the snipers they'll be starting from scratch again. And no, I have no sympathy for anyone hurt during the commission of a crime, it's all on them.
Do you think Trump will win the Latino vote?

Get it right, Mr OP!!

all those Mexicans who come here illegally ARE criminals.....as soon as they cross the border without permission they are breaking the LAW....

Actually, crossing the border after being deported is a crime. Crossing the border for the first time is not. Learn law.

Last edited:

Get it right, Mr OP!!

Actually, crossing the border after being reported is a crime. Crossing the border for the first time is not. Learn law.

Is that what laraza told you?
You're one stupid son of a bitch.

Tell me how much La Raza is paying you to post, then I'll entertain your question.

Trump= trash.

And he could buy you and rent you out like a hooker.

who cares what 'hispanics' do , I just hope that Americans support MR. Trump APerez !!

Get it right, Mr OP!!

Actually, crossing the border after being reported is a crime. Crossing the border for the first time is not. Learn law.

Maybe you should learn the law, illegal entry into this country is a misdemeanor punishable with up to 6 months in jail. A second offense is a felony punishable with up to 5 years in prison.

Forum List

Back