Donald Trump Celebrates Latino Supporters in New Mexico: ‘They Want the Wall’

Trump can make Mexico and other countries pay for the wall if congress cooperates:
White House weighing a tax on remittances to Mexico to fund border wall
There most definitely should be a tax on remittances
That could also help alleviate the financial burden
of illegal immigrants
how do you plan to separate legal citizens from illegals, when money is being sent back to mexico relatives?

And why in the hell would you want MORE of an influx of Mexicans coming here to work and live.... because if money sent is unable to provide for them in Mexico, they too will just come here...

Did Trump explain to Hispanics how most of them are murderers, rapists and drug dealers?

He never said that. He explicitly called out many of the illegals taking advantage of soft Mexican border are murderers, rapists, and drug dealers. Based on your statement, you assume all Hispanics in the US are here illegally. Looks like you have your own ethnic and racial prejudices to resolve.
They don’t send their best.....

160810165033-trump-quote-one-mexico-super-169.jpg

Look at your meme and quote. Where did he say “all Hispanics”? He isolated Mexico. Mexico is a country that shares a border with US. He called out some people coming from Mexico as “good people”. Are you going to produce data that shows that no rapists, drug and human traffickers and criminals are NOT coming from Mexico? My Mexican wife has oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you if that is the case.
Amazing isn’t it?

Our President will only acknowledge that “some” Mexicans might be good people

Not saying that the overwhelming majority of Mexican immigrants are hard working and law abiding.......only “some” might be good people

If the majority of people coming from Mexico are breaking immigration Law by entering this country illegally;and, the majority of those same people are criminals, rapists, drug, and human traffickers, then “some” is an accurate assessment. Only the data can back up what you or I am saying on this. The President gets to see that data and make that assessment.

I provided a picture

It was a natural blend of organic pepper and water. Nobody uses gas anymore.

And BTW: The adults throwing those children at the fence were your precious illegal aliens, not Trump, you sick pig

Again, Liar and Reported.

Former Border Patrol deputy chief defends using pepper spray: You could ‘put it on your nachos and eat it’
LOL

Which justifies using it against children?
WTF is the matter with our President?

by law, no person has to show cops an ID proving citizenship.

BUT if a cop asks you for ID period you must provide it. That is also the law.

Now, this is a bit off topic
nope, THAT is not the law. You are not REQUIRED to provide ID to a cop that walks up to you and asks for it, period.... He can haul you in, if he has probable cause that you committed a crime, but simply not providing ID, does NOT break the law.

Street check rules
Starting January 2017, the police must tell you why they want your ID. They must also tell you that you can refuse:

• to show them your ID
    • to give them your name and date of birth
The police must have a good reason to ask for your ID. They are not allowed to ask for your ID:

• because of your race
    • because you are in a high-crime area
    • because you refused to answer a question or walked away
    • to meet a target for how many IDs they want to collect
If you decide not to give the police your ID or tell them who you are, they can't stop you from leaving.
That is just so wrong.
Respect cops and show your ID.

Which justifies using it against children?
WTF is the matter with our President?

I know you're sort of slow-witted so let me repeat again: The adults throwing those children at the fence were your precious illegal aliens, not Trump. Your beef should be with them.

nope, THAT is not the law. You are not REQUIRED to provide ID to a cop that walks up to you and asks for it

Well, how about you test that little theory of yours the next time a cop asks you for identification. Let us know how it went

Thread Topic Reminder:

Trump Celebrates Latino Supporters in New Mexico: 'They Want the Wall'

President Donald Trump celebrated his Latino supporters on Monday during a political rally in New Mexico.
Trump said: "We’re working night and day to deliver a future of limitless opportunity for our nation’s Hispanic citizens, including of millions and millions of extraordinary Mexican-Americans who enrich our society, strengthen our country, serve in our military and contribute immensely to our shared American family."

He thanked Mexico for doing more to strengthen the Southern border, prompting chants of “Build that wall!

ME: As I have said before, if Trump wins good numbers of Hispanics and 20% of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be toast! Now you know why the Left is throwing the race card.
Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks and Hispanics.

Thread Topic Reminder:

President Donald Trump celebrated his Latino supporters on Monday during a political rally in New Mexico.
Trump said: "We’re working night and day to deliver a future of limitless opportunity for our nation’s Hispanic citizens, including of millions and millions of extraordinary Mexican-Americans who enrich our society, strengthen our country, serve in our military and contribute immensely to our shared American family."

He thanked Mexico for doing more to strengthen the Southern border, prompting chants of “Build that wall!

ME: As I have said before, if Trump wins good numbers of Hispanics and 20% of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be toast! Now you know why the Left is throwing the race card.
If not he loses Florida, Texas,Arizona

if THEY want a wall then THEY can pay for the mf'r.

see how that works -

Democrats are sweating bullets!! There were Latinos for Trump everywhere at the Trump rally in Rio Rancho, New Mexico When Trump asked if there were any Hispanics in the audience, the arena erupted in cheers. Latinos were shouting, “USA, USA” and, “Build the wall.”

Forum List

Back