Donald Trump Celebrates Latino Supporters in New Mexico: ‘They Want the Wall’

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Donald Trump Celebrates Latino Supporters in New Mexico: ‘They Want the Wall’
Trump Celebrates Latino Supporters in New Mexico: 'They Want the Wall'

President Donald Trump celebrated his Latino supporters on Monday during a political rally in New Mexico.
Trump said: "We’re working night and day to deliver a future of limitless opportunity for our nation’s Hispanic citizens, including of millions and millions of extraordinary Mexican-Americans who enrich our society, strengthen our country, serve in our military and contribute immensely to our shared American family."

He thanked Mexico for doing more to strengthen the Southern border, prompting chants of “Build that wall!

ME: As I have said before, if Trump wins good numbers of Hispanics and 20% of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be toast! Now you know why the Left is throwing the race card.
Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks and Hispanics.

Ask Trump how Hispanics feel about being stopped at random and demanded to provide ID

• Banned
Latinos for Trump 2020
Hispanics for Trump 2020

f_mo_la_trump_hispanics_190916.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

16dc-trump2-articleLarge.jpg

Sorry, I've gone green and don't have any papers to produce on demand.

Ask Trump how Hispanics feel about being stopped at random and demanded to provide ID

What is your data source on this? What are the number of complaints filed by Hispanics logged with civil rights and agencies? As the head of an Hispanic household, none in my family have experienced it. I am not saying that racial and ethnic profiling does not exist, I am trying to gauge how prevalent it is.

Did Trump explain to Hispanics how most of them are murderers, rapists and drug dealers?

Did Trump explain to Hispanics how most of them are murderers, rapists and drug dealers?

He never said that. He explicitly called out many of the illegals taking advantage of soft Mexican border are murderers, rapists, and drug dealers. Based on your statement, you assume all Hispanics in the US are here illegally. Looks like you have your own ethnic and racial prejudices to resolve.

Forum List

Back