Donald Trump, Blasphemous Bible Thumper

I must say, Maureen has always had a way with words. She's skewered President Joe Biden when she felt he deserved it. It was often painfully on point, and sometimes hilarious. In my opinion, never unfair. Now she has a column on Trump, Easter, and the Bible.

By Maureen Dowd
Opinion Columnist, reporting from Washington.
On this holy weekend, one man is taking the Resurrection personally.

Happy Holy Week!” he wrote on Truth Social. “Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless The USA Bible.”

David Axelrod says that, even as a secular Jew, he’s offended: “This is a guy who has violated 11 of the Ten Commandments.”

Donald Trump is presenting himself as the Man on the Cross, tortured for our sins. “I consider it a great badge of courage,” he tells crowds. “I am being indicted for you.” Instead of Christ-like redemption, he promises Lucifer-like retribution if resurrected
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Trump as an evangelical is just too much to take. I believe god is gonna cancel Easter

When people remove God from their lives, demons move in to fill the void.

Democrats = pure evil

Why is it that those who don't believe in the Bible are always the most offended by the Bible?
Like Christianity, the Bible is kryptonite to the left….The teachings of the Bible lead people to live decent, moral, principled, responsible, accountable lives…Christianity creates societal standards and expectations….The left has nothing but absolute disdain for ALL of the aforementioned.

Discuss:
"Trump is, as the nuns who taught me used to say, “a bold, brazen piece.” He is a miserable human who cheated on his wives, cheats at golf, cheats at politics, incites violence, targets judges and their families and looked on, pleased, as thugs threatened to hang his actually pious vice president."

Jerry Springer said the guests on his famous talk show were "exactly" like former President Donald Trump.
Like Trump, guests would "curse and yell" because they lacked the skills to "settle things in different ways."

Like Christianity, the Bible is kryptonite to the left….The teachings of the Bible lead people to live decent, moral, principled, responsible, accountable lives…Christianity creates societal standards and expectations….The left has nothing but absolute disdain for ALL of the aforementioned.

Trump is a hypocrite.

His show was vulgar, foul-mouthed, gratuitously combative, unashamedly populist, defiantly anti-elitist and a massive ratings winner. Little wonder that Springer complained years later that Donald Trump “stole my show and took it to the White House”.

Trump is a hypocrite.

His show was vulgar, foul-mouthed, gratuitously combative, unashamedly populist, defiantly anti-elitist and a massive ratings winner. Little wonder that Springer complained years later that Donald Trump “stole my show and took it to the White House”.

Hmmm…how weird, a 79 year old lifelong liberal talked shit about Trump…So weird.
IMG_8550.jpeg

v7x4by4x0jrc1.jpeg

I must say, Maureen has always had a way with words. She's skewered President Joe Biden when she felt he deserved it. It was often painfully on point, and sometimes hilarious. In my opinion, never unfair. Now she has a column on Trump, Easter, and the Bible.

By Maureen Dowd
Opinion Columnist, reporting from Washington.

Happy Holy Week!” he wrote on Truth Social. “Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless The USA Bible.”

David Axelrod says that, even as a secular Jew, he’s offended: “This is a guy who has violated 11 of the Ten Commandments.”

Donald Trump is presenting himself as the Man on the Cross, tortured for our sins. “I consider it a great badge of courage,” he tells crowds. “I am being indicted for you.” Instead of Christ-like redemption, he promises Lucifer-like retribution if resurrected
Just imagine a no good fuck like Trump encouraging people to buy his bible so he can make a buck right before Easter.

Trump is the biggest con artist & pile of shit in the history of modern civilization.

Forum List

Back