Checking the news every few hours ...

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2016
I have found myself to be checking the news every few hours to find out if there is already a nuclear war in Korea yet.

Anybody else share this concern as well?

To this same degree?

I guess it would take a few days for the radioactive fallout to reach us in the USA.

I have found myself to be checking the news every few hours to find out if there is already a nuclear war in Korea yet.

To this same degree?

I guess it would take a few days for the radioactive fallout to reach us in the USA.

go have a cup of tea

To this same degree?

Pretty sure we'd hear about it really quick, yio. There will be no nuclear weapons used. It's just chest thumping. We'll be alright.

The CIA is worried about fat boy Kim in N.Korea using his nukes against S.Korea.

To this same degree?

"I have found myself to be checking the news every few hours to find out if there is already a nuclear war in Korea yet.

Anybody else share this concern as well?"

There will be no nuclear war.

go have a cup of tea

I believe I am going to pour myself a drink.

Of moonshine.

Chased with white wine.

Specifically Pinot Grigio.

"Chased with white wine."

Too boring, better chased with Tequila shots darling :smoke:

ScreenHunter_188-Jun.-30-10.43-870x320.jpg

To this same degree?

Nah. Not looking, myself.

To this same degree?

"I have found myself to be checking the news every few hours to find out if there is already a nuclear war in Korea yet."

Well it looks like it's ON so you should head to the bunker :omg:

Kim-launches-a-rocket--129540.jpg

To this same degree?

/--- Ask mommy for some milk and cookies

To this same degree?

The folks that own this planet have technologies, where, even if N. Korea were so dumb, or if the US were to accidentally let one loose, the owners would neutralize them immediately.

They only allowed "little boy" and "fat man" to be used on the civil population, and allowed the world population to openly test them for a reason, to scare the living shit out of their puppets and the rest of the proletariat.

Now, if a willful exchange of all the armaments by the superpowers, say the US, Russia, China, Britain, France, and Israel were to occur? That would probably be beyond their means to stop. But that isn't going to occur now, is it?

They do have the power to stop accidents and limited exchanges, and have in fact, done so. Waging nuclear war is not allowed, so it can't be done. It's against the rules, they are just not letting you know.

No. I'm not paranoid.
I remember being that scared once--it was 1973 or 1974 and something was happening in Israel. We were on red alert and fighter jets were flying over from the air base north of us. I was scared we were in for it then.

Forum List

Back