Donald being a hypocrite again, Women refusing to wear Head Scarf

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2014
Ireland
So he criticising Michelle and then having the wife and daughter doing the same thing...

When do you think you have been fooled?

upload_2017-5-21_12-49-25.png

592114ee2000004700cb1ca5.jpeg

5921055d1600002100ddbf35.jpeg

Trump Slammed Michelle Obama For Not Covering Hair In Saudi Arabia, But... | HuffPost

last i checked michelle and hillary *did* wear scarves.

i'm so confused. i need the media to tell me why i'm mad here again. :)

I can imagine how many Saudis were angry for that lol :)
Melania and Ivanka Trump can wear no head scarfs because they're Mr. Trump's wife and daughter :)
It's some kind of "diplomatic immunity" I guess ;)

p.s. don't be surprised because Donald Trump now has a different opinion about wearing head scarf in Saudi Arabia. Politicians change their opinions every 2 seconds lol :D

Melania and Ivanka Trump can wear no head scarfs because they're Mr. Trump's wife and daughter :)
if the saudi's don't care, i don't care. i also don't care who did what before. manufactured news is nothing i want to follow anyway.

Of course if Melania had worn a headscarf snowflakes would be saying Donald is submissive.

Michelle should have gone full burka. Easier on the eye that way.

When I am first lady-----I will descend from the plane in the Saudi airport-----in a mini----holding a
few bibles

When I am first lady-----I will descend from the plane in the Saudi airport-----in a mini----holding a
few bibles

Not a smart move in an Islamic State. When in Rome do as the Romans and when in Saudi hold a Koran, shouting Allah Akbar bringing Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh.

Only the extremely naive still believe in anything Trump has said or promised during the election. The man is a phony who is having a nice family vacation on the American tax payer. Notice how he bowed to the Saudis and fossil fuel. The Saudis now get more bombs and K street smiles again. Trump sees the presidency as way to further his business ties. But I'm afraid Pence is worse as he is a Koch brother beneficiary and America will be back to enormous tax relief for billionaires and a deficit that somehow doesn't matter when republicans have control. The suckers who voted for Trump may suffer but their inspired and created hatred for Hillary will continue to comfort them.

Koch-Fueled Playbook against Working Families Exposed by CMD - EXPOSEDbyCMD
The Koch Caucus Continues Its Assault on Healthcare - EXPOSEDbyCMD

"It would not be impossible to prove with sufficient repetition and a psychological understanding of the people concerned that a square is in fact a circle. They are mere words, and words can be molded until they clothe ideas and disguise." Joseph Goebbels

few bibles

Not a smart move in an Islamic State. When in Rome do as the Romans and when in Saudi hold a Koran, shouting Allah Akbar bringing Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh.

must I also swing a scimitar?. btw---I consider your post a slur on christmas

Only the extremely naive still believe in anything Trump has said or promised during the election.

"It would not be impossible to prove with sufficient repetition and a psychological understanding of the people concerned that a square is in fact a circle. They are mere words, and words can be molded until they clothe ideas and disguise." Joseph Goebbels
Only a retard would say that. Quoting your hero? LOL

The Right NEVER check anything!!!

Obama_US_Saudi_Arabia-01b37.jpg

610x8.jpg
ooooo so a quote from you is gospel.

i was making fun of the posts,that immediately came out showing them IN SCARVES. looks,like the left who posted those didnt cyeck.

all this ATTACK ATTACK shit both sides do suck. set of people ON BOTH SIDES look to be mad n pissed so they are.

buttnugget stupid.

Only the extremely naive still believe in anything Trump has said or promised during the election. The man is a phony who is having a nice family vacation on the American tax payer. Notice how he bowed to the Saudis and fossil fuel. The Saudis now get more bombs and K street smiles again. Trump sees the presidency as way to further his business ties. But I'm afraid Pence is worse as he is a Koch brother beneficiary and America will be back to enormous tax relief for billionaires and a deficit that somehow doesn't matter when republicans have control. The suckers who voted for Trump may suffer but their inspired and created hatred for Hillary will continue to comfort them.

only the terminally stupid belive hate driven agendas.

No, neither of them did, and both were criticized.

I don't get why anyone would wear black in the 110 degree heat. Black clothes are hot and uncomfortable in the heat as black absorbs all light. Both Melania and Ivanka wore black.

I watched it on CNN and an Emir bowed to Trump but Trump did not bow back. Trump only gives a slight nod of the head to the King of Saudi Arabia. I know it was an Emir (Emir of Kuwait?), the dude was wearing black robes and not part of the Saudi Royal Family who wear white robes.

Last edited:
if the saudi's don't care, i don't care. i also don't care who did what before. manufactured news is nothing i want to follow anyway.

When did you let the double standard kick in... this is a simple case (not the most important case) of Trump being a hypocrite...
He insulted the first lady for doing something, why didn't he publically criticise his wife and daughter for doing the same thing...

Forum List

Back