Saudis love Trump so much they gave him the Order of Abdulaziz al Saud

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Yep folks,

Trump honoured in Saudi Arabia as Comey agrees to testify

Trump just got the Collar of Abdulaziz al Saud.

Wow, they love Trump way more than Obama... they wouldn't give it to Obama, no, no, this anonymous award is only for the best of the best.

Oh, other recipients:

Yep, Obama got it, Bush got it, Putin got it, hell, even Jacob "I'm more corrupt than your mother" Zuma got it, Berlusconi got it, May and Cameron got it, wow, they've been handing this thing out like candy recently.

Trump buys oil. (and he's Putins girlfriend slave hence the collar)

Yep folks,

Wow, they love Trump way more than Obama... they wouldn't give it to Obama, no, no, this anonymous award is only for the best of the best.

Oh, other recipients:

Yep, Obama got it, Bush got it, Putin got it, hell, even Jacob "I'm more corrupt than your mother" Zuma got it, Berlusconi got it, May and Cameron got it, wow, they've been handing this thing out like candy recently.

This appears to be more of a participation trophy than an award lol.

Yep folks,

Oh, other recipients:

This appears to be more of a participation trophy than an award lol.

Just what I thought, their reasons for giving it to a guy who's been in office a very short time is ridiculous.

And Trump curtsied for the Saudi head of whatever. Like a little bitch. What do you suppose the Israelis will give orange-flush when he goes there? An "I almost went to Masada but instead I got this T-shirt."

Yep folks,

Oh, other recipients:

They give this Collar to everybody. We should send our President or Prime Minister there lol :D primo.gif

And Trump curtsied for the Saudi head of whatever. Like a little bitch. What do you suppose the Israelis will give orange-flush when he goes there? A "I almost went to Masada but instead I got this T-shirt".
Now wait just a minute there Trump curtsied for Saudi Arabia but he only bends over:boobies: for Russia.
13895297_1251564834856261_6332582318673863189_n.jpg

Forum List

Back