Don Lemon appears to be quite the misogynist

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

This makes me think of a personal experience I had many moons ago with a social worker. I had told her that I wasn't too fond of gay men (understatement) and they seemed misogynistic. She vehemently disagreed and said something about how gays imitate women... and usually have a lot of women friends..

But here with this news report,

I seem to be vindicated

?

How is the idiot Lemonhead still on the air? That's right, he's gay AND black. Enough said.
he woiuldn't last on Newsmax... wouldn't be hired by them in the first place...

CNN hired him because of... what u say

This makes me think of a personal experience I had many moons ago with a social worker. I had told her that I wasn't too fond of gay men (understatement) and they seemed misogynistic. She vehemently disagreed and said something about how gays imitate women... and usually have a lot of women friends..

I seem to be vindicated

?
Frigid Fear

Gayists are afraid of women; that's what got them sucked into their escapist perversion.

I seem to be vindicated

?
I have seen him a couple times and a couple times is enough. He whines constantly. My spouse, a Democrat, doesn't even like him...but does loves some Anderson Cooper. Lol.

Lots of gay men are. They view women as competition for penis.

I seem to be vindicated

?

Our modern American—and Western—civilization(s) have become thoroughly misogynistic. The president of the United States himself openly, unrepentantly advocates for male use of female locker rooms and restrooms and for the surgical mutilation of beautiful young girls into make believe boys; If this ideological violence is not misogynistic, then nothing else is. Further, our politicians, ideologues and elite nobility push for the domination of girl's and women's sports by men and boys pretending to be the opposite sex—an endeavor designed to shatter the self-confidence and sense of self-worth of girls and women everywhere. Ours has become perhaps the most anti-woman civilization in human history.

Heir Today, Gone Never

Cuckoo Coop is the son of billionaire heiress Gloria Vanderbilt. More evidence that Gayism is a fad of spoiled richkids. That's why such a tiny clique has the power to radically change American laws and culture. QED.
There are no poor gay people?

Forum List

Back