More possible trouble for Don Lemon

In other words, you got nothing? Not to worry. I never expect retards like you to have a response. So, you didn't disappoint. :itsok:
You implied you know Biden showered with his daughter. Apparently he is the only one that done it. But you are too dumb to realize it.
Whats really sad is, you know he is an incestuous pedo and you still defend him. They have a name for people like you :dunno:

You implied you know Biden showered with his daughter. Apparently he is the only one that done it. But you are too dumb to realize it.
Whats really sad is, you know he is an incestuous pedo and you still defend him. They have a name for people like you :dunno:
LOL You can't have it both ways, you idiot. If you were referring to Biden taking a shower with his daughter, then you are also referring him to as being "...the lord and master of the entire solar system..." Your words.

Gad, you really are a retard. My advice? Quit. You just look silly at this point.

Or, not. Keep coming back and I will keep proving you are a retard? Deal? :itsok:

LOL You can't have it both ways, you idiot. If you were referring to Biden taking a shower with his daughter, then you are also referring him to as being "...the lord and master of the entire solar system..." Your words.

Gad, you really are a retard. My advice? Quit. You just look silly at this point.

Or, not. Keep coming back and I will keep proving you are a retard? Deal? :itsok:
IDC. The disturbing part about this is, you voted and defend someone you know is an incestuous pedo. Thats fucked up dude. You need help.

IDC. The disturbing part about this is, you voted and defend someone you know is an incestuous pedo. Thats fucked up dude. You need help.
This is from a guy who thinks "Biden is the lord and master of the entire solar system..." :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks, retard. Thank you for helping me prove over and over again what a retard you are. Truly appreciate it!

Forum List

Back