Dominionist Governor Rick Perry Acknowledges Abuse of Power Allowing Austin to Secede from Texas

You said the Fed borrows from taxpayers.
That's a big error.
No I didn't you lying POS.

If not borrowed from the US Treasury which is an agency of American taxpayers, why do they pay us the interest?

That must have been a different idiot.

Where in the question "If not borrowed from the US Treasury which is an agency of American taxpayers, why do they pay us the interest?" do you see the statement "the Fed borrows from taxpayers." Are you retarded too?

Do you feel the Fed borrows from the Treasury? no

Are you retarded too? no

You're the only retarded one in this conversation. Retarded is as retarded does. Run away little boy.

In blue.

Excellent!
The Fed doesn't borrow from the taxpayer or their "agent", the Treasury.
I'm glad I could help you learn something.
Maybe you'll say fewer silly things in the future.
Learn to read, dumb ass, and stop putting words in other peoples' mouth it makes you out to be a lying POS troll.

^ nimrod thinks the owners are not lending when their agency lends.

LOL! Keep the hits coming.
Yes or no NIMROD the US Citizens are the owners of the USA.

But RKM, you have to realize that even in the gold standard, they reduced the gold behind each dollar regularly. They run the system and do what they want.

But RKM, you have to realize that even in the gold standard, they reduced the gold behind each dollar regularly. They run the system and do what they want.
Only so far as we let them, but yes.

I prefer more tangible assets than US notes and Tbills. My gut keeps telling me this particular expansion of credit bubble, is about to go pop.

I prefer more tangible assets than US notes and Tbills. My gut keeps telling me this particular expansion of credit bubble, is about to go pop.
I could agree that the expansion of credit could bust. Of course. Usually people sell stocks and buy bonds. The Fed is a bond sales organization.

What happens when the Fed raises the interest rates as they are considering. They have stated their target inflation rate of 2% must be met before they raise the rates.....The inflation rate has reached 2% and has been so for 4 months..........

The last time they dropped the rates to 1%, and everyone called it easy money........So they bet their little asses off increasing derivatives from 70 Trillion to 700 Trillion in OTC's......That's what I was talking about TODD.........

Those bets are 7 times the Global GDP of the World.............They did it via loans and BS, because the world doesn't have the collateral to make those kinds of bets...............

Then in 2004 the Feds said everythings fine and raised the rates to about 5.3%.........so investors had to borrow to make Margin calls and then BOOMMMMMMMMM......

Now we have more of the same MANIPULATED BY THE FED........at .25% since the crash. EASY MONEY............BOOMING BEAR MARKET based on Fing loans threw the banking system.......Using Fraction Banking to multiply the loans based on the same collateral time and time again. Which is EXACTLY why the Glass Steagal forced banks to separate their Commercial Banking and Investment Banking sectors.......So they couldn't use Fractional Banking to ARTIFICIALLY PUMP UP THE MARKETS..........

We've done the same thing since the crash.........it's GOING TO BUST..........And we now risk or currency as well as we've DEFLATED THE HELL out of it's value........so much so that the world is starting to ditch it and Russia, China, India, South Africa, and Brazil are creating a new central bank and DITCHING THE DOLLAR.................

Are you an American TODD......................Or a Troll.................You know damn well what they are doing...................and they are going to HOSE OUR COUNTRY AGAIN............

That is TREASON IN MY BOOK.............What they are doing is an act of TREASON..........They are purposely tanking the markets with FIAT CURRENCY by manipulating rates which will crush our economy again.

All so a few can get more money as they hose the entire population. I'd rather die than betray my country. I'd rather live in a tent than sell my soul to USURY...........

I could agree that the expansion of credit could bust. Of course. Usually people sell stocks and buy bonds. The Fed is a bond sales organization.

And they recently had to sell bonds to an unknown buyer in Belgium...........Which probably had ties to the Federal Reserve because the world is attempting to ween itself from the dollar. The new pact between the 5 countries is equivalent to them flipping the U.S. off and the IMF.........

Those countries have a population of 3 BILLION PEOPLE.

BOHICA.............

Term used in the Navy and military in General.

When I look at the Markets and see that they are doing the same thing again, I see that the saying fits.

Bend Over Here It Comes Again.

As the markets and Too Big to Fail, and their Buddies the Fed Reserve, who are owned by Banks....and getting ready to screw this country again. We allowed them to kick out 10's of TRILLIONS in bailouts, and massive loans to prop up a dead corpse so they can do the same damn thing to us again.

What happens when the Fed raises the interest rates as they are considering. They have stated their target inflation rate of 2% must be met before they raise the rates.....The inflation rate has reached 2% and has been so for 4 months..........

The last time they dropped the rates to 1%, and everyone called it easy money........So they bet their little asses off increasing derivatives from 70 Trillion to 700 Trillion in OTC's......That's what I was talking about TODD.........

Those bets are 7 times the Global GDP of the World.............They did it via loans and BS, because the world doesn't have the collateral to make those kinds of bets...............

Then in 2004 the Feds said everythings fine and raised the rates to about 5.3%.........so investors had to borrow to make Margin calls and then BOOMMMMMMMMM......

Now we have more of the same MANIPULATED BY THE FED........at .25% since the crash. EASY MONEY............BOOMING BEAR MARKET based on Fing loans threw the banking system.......Using Fraction Banking to multiply the loans based on the same collateral time and time again. Which is EXACTLY why the Glass Steagal forced banks to separate their Commercial Banking and Investment Banking sectors.......

We've done the same thing since the crash.........it's GOING TO BUST..........And we now risk or currency as well as we've DEFLATED THE HELL out of it's value........so much so that the world is starting to ditch it and Russia, China, India, South Africa, and Brazil are creating a new central bank and DITCHING THE DOLLAR.................

Are you an American TODD......................Or a Troll.................You know damn well what they are doing...................and they are going to HOSE OUR COUNTRY AGAIN............

That is TREASON IN MY BOOK.............What they are doing is an act of TREASON..........They are purposely tanking the markets with FIAT CURRENCY by manipulating rates which will crush our economy again.

All so a few can get more money as they hose the entire population. I'd rather die than betray my country. I'd rather live in a tent than sell my soul to USURY...........

70 Trillion to 700 Trillion in OTC's

You never explained what these numbers mean. Do you know?

So they couldn't use Fractional Banking to ARTIFICIALLY PUMP UP THE MARKETS..........

Huh? You're making no sense.

We've done the same thing since the crash.........it's GOING TO BUST..........And we now risk or currency as well as we've DEFLATED THE HELL out of it's value........

It's deflated so much, it buys 50% more gold than 3 years ago.
150% more silver.

........so much so that the world is starting to ditch it and Russia, China, India, South Africa, and Brazil are creating a new central bank

You should take all your money and bet it on Russia, China, India, South Africa, and Brazil.
Obama is a total fucktard, but he'll be gone in 2 years and Russia and China will still be corrupt sinkholes.

Now we have more of the same MANIPULATED BY THE FED........at .25% since the crash. EASY MONEY............BOOMING BEAR MARKET based on Fing loans threw the banking system.......Using Fraction Banking to multiply the loans based on the same collateral time and time again. Which is EXACTLY why the Glass Steagal forced banks to separate their Commercial Banking and Investment Banking sectors.......

So they couldn't use Fractional Banking to ARTIFICIALLY PUMP UP THE MARKETS..........

We've done the same thing since the crash.........it's GOING TO BUST..........And we now risk or currency as well as we've DEFLATED THE HELL out of it's value........

150% more silver.

........so much so that the world is starting to ditch it and Russia, China, India, South Africa, and Brazil are creating a new central bank

You should take all your money and bet it on Russia, China, India, South Africa, and Brazil.
Obama is a total fucktard, but he'll be gone in 2 years and Russia and China will still be corrupt sinkholes.
We are not the only country doing it... more particularly we're not even the worst offender by GDP measure. Eagle's point is on target other than that simple fact.

And they recently had to sell bonds to an unknown buyer in Belgium...........Which probably had ties to the Federal Reserve because the world is attempting to ween itself from the dollar. The new pact between the 5 countries is equivalent to them flipping the U.S. off and the IMF.........

Those countries have a population of 3 BILLION PEOPLE.

Who do you feel had to sell bonds to an unknown buyer in Belgium?
Why do you feel they had to do it?
Why do you feel it matters?

150% more silver.

We are not the only country doing it... more particularly we're not even the worst offender by GDP measure. Eagle's point is on target other than that simple fact.

Not the only country doing what? QE?

150% more silver.

Not the only country doing what? QE?

going in debt... inflating their currency (for the ones that can)... manipulating markets... sending money to any corporate entity they deem as to big to fail....

Todd.......They are bets and the bets failed with the Too Big to Fails...........Todd.......I've shown over and over again how they don't have the assets to back up their bets...........These bets exploded and unless you live under a ROCK they caused the Great Recession.

I know what they mean Todd........It means the markets and the Fed fucked the Country as they have done in the other recessions usually by a bunch of crooks and liars..........

http://www.bis.org/statistics/dt07.pdf

2013 Interest Rate Derivatives.

584 TRILLION in bets on Interest rates..........................

If the Fed raises the rates what happens to these bets, and why the hell should they even be making those bets in the first place.

This is one of the largest area of the Derivatives CASINO...........

If the interest rates go up do those that LOSE THESE BETS Have the ASSETS TO PAY THEM..........

2008 bets required 10's of Trillions of loans FROM THE FEDERAL RESERVE to bail their SORRY ASSES OUT.

Are the losers in the next crash going to be able to PAY THE BETS Todd.................Eventually someone has to win or lose in a Bet.............

Will it be the country and Tax payers paying for the bad bets again TODD...............What they are doing on the global markets is INSANE.

FYI http://www.occ.gov/topics/capital-markets/financial-markets/trading/derivatives/dq114.pdf

2014 showing exposure in the United States.

4 Banks decide our fate in a nut shell.......page 26 shows their assets to derivatives BETS.....

Anyway, I'm showing the Derivatives exposures currently at play. Other data already shown shows the worlds interest exposure.

If they fart, we're done............Interest rates go up by the Fed..........BOOM.

Todd.......They are bets and the bets failed with the Too Big to Fails...........Todd.......I've shown over and over again how they don't have the assets to back up their bets...........These bets exploded and unless you live under a ROCK they caused the Great Recession.

I know what they mean Todd........It means the markets and the Fed fucked the Country as they have done in the other recessions usually by a bunch of crooks and liars..........

They are bets

But you realize that $1 trillion in derivatives isn't a bet where $1 trillion is at risk, don't you?

http://www.bis.org/statistics/dt07.pdf

2013 Interest Rate Derivatives.

584 TRILLION in bets on Interest rates..........................

If the Fed raises the rates what happens to these bets, and why the hell should they even be making those bets in the first place.

This is one of the largest area of the Derivatives CASINO...........

If the interest rates go up do those that LOSE THESE BETS Have the ASSETS TO PAY THEM..........

2008 bets required 10's of Trillions of loans FROM THE FEDERAL RESERVE to bail their SORRY ASSES OUT.

Banks required loans from the Fed because of their mortgage bonds, not because of their derivatives.

FYI http://www.occ.gov/topics/capital-markets/financial-markets/trading/derivatives/dq114.pdf

2014 showing exposure in the United States.

4 Banks decide our fate in a nut shell.......page 26 shows their assets to derivatives BETS.....

Anyway, I'm showing the Derivatives exposures currently at play. Other data already shown shows the worlds interest exposure.

If they fart, we're done............Interest rates go up by the Fed..........BOOM.

Anyway, I'm showing the Derivatives exposures currently at play.

No you aren't. Exposure would be VaR.

Forum List

Back