Dominionist Governor Rick Perry Acknowledges Abuse of Power Allowing Austin to Secede from Texas

Gary Anderson

VIP Member
Aug 29, 2014
Nevada
Examples of Globalization Dominionist Governor Rick Perry Acknowledges Abuse of Power Allowing Austin to Secede from Texas
http://www.examplesofglobalization.com/2014/08/dominionist-governor-rick-perry.html
...Perry felt that the dark rims would make him look a little smarter, noting that "Russell Westbrook looks like a genius and our state is proud of the OKC Thunder and the attention that team brings to Texas."

Perry made no claims that the rims would make him look that much smarter as he feels he has gotten away with sub average intelligence for years, relying on red neck idiots to keep him in power. He acknowledges that he is smarter than they are and that is all that matters.

He does feel some sorrow in letting Travis County go, because he looks to the Texas Chainsaw Massacres as proof that guns don't kill people, chainsaws do. Losing that state history does give Governor Perry regret.

Perry also will bid goodbye to gays in the state who he likes privately if not publicly....

Perry is hoping that his support of Israel would permit Texas to become the first state of Israel, post Texas secession. It really isn't necessary, because revelations of Israel raiding the US defense department over the years reveals that the entire United States is Israel's first state.

Yawn.........Anti Semite blogger...........Get the plank ready......

Perry is hoping that his support of Israel would permit Texas to become the first state of Israel, post Texas secession. It really isn't necessary, because revelations of Israel raiding the US defense department over the years reveals that the entire United States is Israel's first state.

You gotta let the dog run its race.

Now I am looking at his blog a little..................

Riddle me this, in regards to the bail outs...........What was the real bailout shortly after the crash?????????

Even if it only has two legs??

:lol:

QoOnl.gif

I smell troll.

Best not to feed it.

I'm just wondering how far he can go.

We could wheels and axles on the dog!

:dig:

:lol:

QoOnl.gif

I smell troll.

Best not to feed it.

I'm just wondering how far he can go.

Is he Jewish?? Wait I see, he's half Jewish...

Examples of Globalization Dominionist Governor Rick Perry Acknowledges Abuse of Power Allowing Austin to Secede from Texas
...Perry felt that the dark rims would make him look a little smarter, noting that "Russell Westbrook looks like a genius and our state is proud of the OKC Thunder and the attention that team brings to Texas."

Perry made no claims that the rims would make him look that much smarter as he feels he has gotten away with sub average intelligence for years, relying on red neck idiots to keep him in power. He acknowledges that he is smarter than they are and that is all that matters.

He does feel some sorrow in letting Travis County go, because he looks to the Texas Chainsaw Massacres as proof that guns don't kill people, chainsaws do. Losing that state history does give Governor Perry regret.

Perry also will bid goodbye to gays in the state who he likes privately if not publicly....

This is one of those faults I was talking about......
Do you have a grasp on how Texas politics work? The dems have tried this crap at least a dozen times...they get shot down every time.

We could wheels and axles on the dog!

:dig:

It better have a leg in the back and one in the front then.

You didn't study. Zionism is a political movement. Judaism is a religion.

Riddle me this, in regards to the bail outs...........What was the real bailout shortly after the crash?????????
The bailout of the money markets. Interbank lending froze because the collateral used was bogus AAA rated bonds. When the collateral was deemed to be bad, money started flowing out of the US financial system.

And Perry is a Zionist in your blog..........Pretty far fetched to me.

The bailout of the money markets. Interbank lending froze because the collateral used was bogus AAA rated bonds. When the collateral was deemed to be bad, money started flowing out of the US financial system.

From the Federal Reserve to the major banks Too Big to Fail............16.1 TRILLION in Back door loans that took a Court Battle to Reveal who got them. The Gov't lost the case and was forced to disclose who got the loans and tried to hide the data under Bush and Obama.................As they kept everyone focused on TARP which was nothing more than a smoke screen.................

The Supreme Court case was filed by Bloomberg and Fox News on the Gov'ts violations of the Freedom of Information Act.....................

That's what I was probing for.

Have You Heard About The 16 Trillion Dollar Bailout The Federal Reserve Handed To The Too Big To Fail Banks

According to the GAO audit, $16.1 trillion in secret loans were made by the Federal Reserve between December 1, 2007 and July 21, 2010. The following list of firms and the amount of money that they received was taken directly from page 131 of the GAO audit report....

Citigroup - $2.513 trillion
Morgan Stanley - $2.041 trillion
Merrill Lynch - $1.949 trillion
Bank of America - $1.344 trillion
Barclays PLC - $868 billion
Bear Sterns - $853 billion
Goldman Sachs - $814 billion
Royal Bank of Scotland - $541 billion
JP Morgan Chase - $391 billion
Deutsche Bank - $354 billion
UBS - $287 billion
Credit Suisse - $262 billion
Lehman Brothers - $183 billion
Bank of Scotland - $181 billion
BNP Paribas - $175 billion
Wells Fargo - $159 billion
Dexia - $159 billion
Wachovia - $142 billion
Dresdner Bank - $135 billion
Societe Generale - $124 billion
"All Other Borrowers" - $2.639 trillion

http://www.sanders.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GAO Fed Investigation.pdf

The Federal Report disclosing the loans.

Federal Reserve Emergency Loans Liquidity for Banks - Bloomberg

And Perry is a Zionist in your blog..........Pretty far fetched to me.
Well, this article from the Washington Post says he is a Zionist. You don't get out much do you? Rick Perry leads on Israel - The Washington Post

Have You Heard About The 16 Trillion Dollar Bailout The Federal Reserve Handed To The Too Big To Fail Banks

According to the GAO audit, $16.1 trillion in secret loans were made by the Federal Reserve between December 1, 2007 and July 21, 2010. The following list of firms and the amount of money that they received was taken directly from page 131 of the GAO audit report....

Citigroup - $2.513 trillion
Morgan Stanley - $2.041 trillion
Merrill Lynch - $1.949 trillion
Bank of America - $1.344 trillion
Barclays PLC - $868 billion
Bear Sterns - $853 billion
Goldman Sachs - $814 billion
Royal Bank of Scotland - $541 billion
JP Morgan Chase - $391 billion
Deutsche Bank - $354 billion
UBS - $287 billion
Credit Suisse - $262 billion
Lehman Brothers - $183 billion
Bank of Scotland - $181 billion
BNP Paribas - $175 billion
Wells Fargo - $159 billion
Dexia - $159 billion
Wachovia - $142 billion
Dresdner Bank - $135 billion
Societe Generale - $124 billion
"All Other Borrowers" - $2.639 trillion

http://www.sanders.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GAO Fed Investigation.pdf

The Federal Report disclosing the loans.

Federal Reserve Emergency Loans Liquidity for Banks - Bloomberg
I totally agree. But you asked what the bailout was shortly after the crash and it was to stop the bleeding in the money markets in September, 2008. That bleeding of the money markets was the crash and it was caused by bogus AAA rated bonds being put up as collateral.

Forum List

Back