Dominionist Governor Rick Perry Acknowledges Abuse of Power Allowing Austin to Secede from Texas

We've already seen that I know a lot more about banking and the Fed than you, so why continue to prove it?

^ nimrod thinks the owners are not lending when their agency lends. ROFL

^Idiot thinks Central Banks borrow from the Treasury.
The fed/central bank is merely the middle man, dumb ass.

Where do you imagine the Fed is the middle man?
Spell it out.
I did dumb ass.

No, your confused claims only spelled out your ignorance.
Bullshit. You're just a dumb ass troll.

Pointing out your errors makes you angry.
That's okay, lots of people don't understand how banking works.
You're not alone in your ignorance.

We've already seen that I know a lot more about banking and the Fed than you, so why continue to prove it?

Spell it out.
I did dumb ass.

What errors ya dumb ass? All you did was ask stupid troll questions.

Spell it out.
I did dumb ass.

You said the Fed borrows from taxpayers.
That's a big error.

Spell it out.
I did dumb ass.

That's a big error.
No I didn't you lying POS. Effing quote me saying it, stop making shit up. You effing ask dumb ass questions then turn your dumb ass questions around and say I said what you said in you're dumb ass question. Face it you don't even know what a quote is, let alone a statement. You really are just a lying POS troll, aren't you?

Last edited:
That's a big error.
No I didn't you lying POS.

If not borrowed from the US Treasury which is an agency of American taxpayers, why do they pay us the interest?

That must have been a different idiot.

Where in the question "If not borrowed from the US Treasury which is an agency of American taxpayers, why do they pay us the interest?" do you see the statement "the Fed borrows from taxpayers." Are you retarded too?

That's a big error.

If not borrowed from the US Treasury which is an agency of American taxpayers, why do they pay us the interest?

Where in the question "If not borrowed from the US Treasury which is an agency of American taxpayers, why do they pay us the interest?" do you see the statement "the Fed borrows from taxpayers." Are you retarded too?

Do you feel the Fed borrows from the Treasury?

Are you retarded too?

You're the only retarded one in this conversation.

That's a big error.

Do you feel the Fed borrows from the Treasury? no

Are you retarded too? no

You're the only retarded one in this conversation. Retarded is as retarded does. Run away little boy.

In blue.

That's a big error.

Are you retarded too? no

You're the only retarded one in this conversation. Retarded is as retarded does. Run away little boy.

In blue.

Excellent!
The Fed doesn't borrow from the taxpayer or their "agent", the Treasury.
I'm glad I could help you learn something.
Maybe you're say fewer silly things in the future.

Alert, Alert, total figures of payments by Fed to government from the beginning til now. And it is only 80 percent of the Fed's profit. Only 80 percent of the Fed's profit. This is robbery: Federal Reserve Pays Treasury 75 Billion In Profit REALITY BLOG

Distributions to the U.S. Treasury – Interest on Federal Reserve notes:

Total for all years (1914-2011): $842,337,007,000

Total income all years (1914-2011): $1,013,516,673,000

(Translation: over 80% of the Fed’s income is transferred right back to the U.S. Treasury.)

Thanks for the link. I liked this part.

While it is true that national and state banks certainly get some great benefits by forcibly being members of the central government’s Federal Reserve, those benefits are nothing but the statutory ones granted to them as members. Obviously, the real profiteer here is the Treasury of the United States Federal Government, as these figures have shown us. The dividends paid to member banks are peanuts compared to the “interest” paid to the Treasury.
The US government goes into massive debt. So, how does the treasury win? The treasury could get 100 percent return just by printing its own money!!! Instead, it lets the Fed create money, and it only gets 80 percent back.
The money is backed by nothing, it's invented out of thin air, it gets lent out, then the fed gets it back plus interest. We get 80% of the profit (interest paid) put into the treasury to spend, with the other 20% going to the fed operations. If the fed needs more money to lend it writes itself a magic check backed by vapor.

Actually, it is not true fiat money. It is backed by treasury bonds, the new gold. Treasuries are collateral of choice now in big finance. We could have fiat money, where the US congress could print the money, and pay no interest on any bonds. But then we would have to go back to a gold standard, and there is not enough gold to fund all the fake CME contracts and all the bogus derivatives written in the world.

Riddle me this...........

How did the OTC markets grow to over 700 TRILLION in a matter of years leading up to the crash without loans as there aren't assets to back it up.

I've shown on other threads the Assets to bets in derivatives of the big banks in this country. HOW DID THEY MAKE THOSE BETS..................

Shades of the Great Depression when the Margin was 10%............The Feds used member banks in the commercial sector to grant loans to play on the markets...................1% rates.............

The Glass Steagal put the Banks on a leash for a reason. So the Too Big to Fail wouldn't screw the country again.

Just to clarify, crap MBSs were the collateral for the derivatives loans and swaps. They went bad and that caused the run on the money markets in 2008. Now, they are using treasuries as the new gold, but there are not enough treasuries so that many trades lack a final settlement of collateral: Treasury 10-Year Note Repo Shortage Risks Rise in Failed Trades - Bloomberg

That's a big error.

Are you retarded too? no

In blue.

Excellent!
Maybe you're say fewer silly things in the future.
Learn to read, dumb ass, and stop putting words in other peoples' mouth it makes you out to be a lying POS troll.

Alert, Alert, total figures of payments by Fed to government from the beginning til now. And it is only 80 percent of the Fed's profit. Only 80 percent of the Fed's profit. This is robbery: Federal Reserve Pays Treasury 75 Billion In Profit REALITY BLOG

(Translation: over 80% of the Fed’s income is transferred right back to the U.S. Treasury.)

While it is true that national and state banks certainly get some great benefits by forcibly being members of the central government’s Federal Reserve, those benefits are nothing but the statutory ones granted to them as members. Obviously, the real profiteer here is the Treasury of the United States Federal Government, as these figures have shown us. The dividends paid to member banks are peanuts compared to the “interest” paid to the Treasury.
The US government goes into massive debt. So, how does the treasury win? The treasury could get 100 percent return just by printing its own money!!! Instead, it lets the Fed create money, and it only gets 80 percent back.
The money is backed by nothing, it's invented out of thin air, it gets lent out, then the fed gets it back plus interest. We get 80% of the profit (interest paid) put into the treasury to spend, with the other 20% going to the fed operations. If the fed needs more money to lend it writes itself a magic check backed by vapor.

Actually, it is not true fiat money. It is backed by treasury bonds, the new gold. Treasuries are collateral of choice now in big finance. We could have fiat money, where the US congress could print the money, and pay no interest on any bonds. But then we would have to go back to a gold standard, and there is not enough gold to fund all the fake CME contracts and all the bogus derivatives written in the world.

You are confusing the Treasury with the Fed. The Fed introduces new money into our monetary system by fiat.

You are confusing the Treasury with the Fed. The Fed introduces new money into our monetary system by fiat.
I am not confusing anything. Yes, the Fed creates money to buy treasuries. But the treasuries are the gold that backs the money. Treasury bonds are more valuable than gold, because they are the preferred collateral in the world. Even if the Fed did not buy treasuries, and the banks created all the money by loans, treasuries are the gold of the debt based financial system. You read the link to the Bloomberg article right?

I am not confusing anything. Yes, the Fed creates money to buy treasuries. But the treasuries are the gold that backs the money. Treasury bonds are more valuable than gold, because they are the preferred collateral in the world. Even if the Fed did not buy treasuries, and the banks created all the money by loans, treasuries are the gold of the debt based financial system. You read the link to the Bloomberg article right?

No sir.

There is nothing backing the money the fed "invents" there is no gold standard in the US. No, Treasury bills are not more valuable than tangible assets like gold.

No, the banks don't create money by loans, the fed creates the money. Interest paid to banks is from labor and profit.

You are very very confused.

No sir.

There is nothing backing the money the fed "invents" there is no gold standard in the US. No, Treasury bills are not more valuable than tangible assets like gold.

No, the banks don't create money by loans, the fed creates the money. Interest paid to banks is from labor and profit.

Yes they are. They are required in the new clearing houses as collateral for derivative trades. If you bet on gold this credit based system will eat you up. I am not a financial advisor and that is my opinion only, but I think I am right.

So, in our financial system, debt is collateral. Collateral debt is gold.
So in your mind vapor is better than gold. The swan song of everyone left holding the bag at the end of the bubble... I thought it was real!!

Last edited:
That's a big error.

Are you retarded too? no

In blue.

Excellent!
Maybe you'll say fewer silly things in the future.
Learn to read, dumb ass, and stop putting words in other peoples' mouth it makes you out to be a lying POS troll.

^ nimrod thinks the owners are not lending when their agency lends.

LOL! Keep the hits coming.

No sir.

No, the banks don't create money by loans

Bank loans increase the money supply.

Forum List

Back