Dominion Attorneys Send Brutal Letter to Trump Campaign’s ‘So-Called Star Witness’ Mellissa Carone

Dominion is scared.

No company drags their own name through the press in a scandal unless they are trying to cover something up. When Nike was caught with slaves making their shoes, they were silent - they didn't attack the slaves (though their partners, the Communist Chinese Party no doubt killed many slaves as warning) No, Nike was silent and let the Reich Press bury the story. The defamation by Dominion shows they are scared.

Yeah...go git 'em! Let me know when this all starts so I can tell it's going on.

70 failed lawsuits and several others in the pipe. When does this BS stop? YOU ARE HURTING THIS COUNTRY!! :mad:
You mean lawsuits where not a shred of evidence was heard?

They've had an opportunity to present evidence 58 times. SCOTUS refused to hear the case because they knew their WAS no evidence. Please cut it with this seditious coup of yours. You are hurting our country.

It's weird.

All the trumpets know about all the cases. They know that there is no proof presented in even one of the court cases. They know that all of this is just lies.

Yet they keep repeating the lies.

It doesn't make sense to me.
How does one present evidence if the court refuses to hear anything?

But Drunk Karen signed an affidavit!
You seem to know all about this woman...what was her blood alcohol level?
Or maybe you are just lying, still lying I mean, again.

You missed Drunk Karen's testimony did you? :rofl:

And let THAT be a LESSON to ANYONE who would expose the party. The Party and the Reich Press will DESTROY anyone who speaks out against them.

If the slander and libel by the party don't silence her, democrat Brown Shirts will surround her home and burn it down,

Videos like these are the new burning crosses that democrats put on the lawns of enemies.

I know drunks - Karen was SO drunk even Rudy had to shush her.
My guess would be OVER the legal limit.
And I would bet on it .. 500 clams - even money.

Herr Himmler, you said Dominion (a product of Communist China®) would sue Sydney Powell? What happened to that? Seems the prospect of discovery sent the CCP vermin scurrying back into the shadows.

I wish they'd started pushing back six weeks ago. Why did they wait so long? We might have been spared quite a bit of horseshit.

Dominion is doing nothing other than defaming those who expose it. They won't take any legal action because for this moment there is enough left of our smoldering "justice" system left to open the door to discovery.

China can't afford for legitimate discovery against Dominion.

I know drunks - Karen was SO drunk even Rudy had to shush her.
My guess would be OVER the legal limit.
And I would bet on it .. 500 clams - even money.

Herr Himmler, you said Dominion (a product of Communist China®) would sue Sydney Powell? What happened to that? Seems the prospect of discovery sent the CCP vermin scurrying back into the shadows.
There have been lots of posts predicting Dominion would sue dissent out of existence and bankrupt
patriotic people like Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani.

I don't know which is funnier: Dominion demanding people stop stating facts or the little sideline trolls
who are giddy predicting the ruin of anyone that states those facts.
Dominion knows taking anyone to court would lay open their Venezuelan/Chinese vote changing machines
calling attention to their thievery.

As Rudy said real voting machines have only one function: to add vote after vote after vote.
Dominion vote changing machines can subtract votes, weigh votes, giving some votes more value
than others and change votes from one person to another.
The left's hubris and ignorance is on full display.

Yeah...go git 'em! Let me know when this all starts so I can tell it's going on.

70 failed lawsuits and several others in the pipe. When does this BS stop? YOU ARE HURTING THIS COUNTRY!! :mad:

They've had an opportunity to present evidence 58 times. SCOTUS refused to hear the case because they knew their WAS no evidence. Please cut it with this seditious coup of yours. You are hurting our country.

It's weird.

All the trumpets know about all the cases. They know that there is no proof presented in even one of the court cases. They know that all of this is just lies.

Bubblecultists do not know that has happened-
The cult leaders tightly control their info
any of the historical Reichs would have been impressed.

It's weird.

You obviously don't understand how our court system works.

The lawyers present the preliminary case to the judge. They file their lawsuit which includes the evidence they have thus far.

The judge reads the lawsuit and evidence.

Then rules if the plaintiff has a case to move forward.

If you want to know why all those judges threw those cases out, it's right there in all the judge's rulings. Which I have no doubt you haven't read even one sentence from any of them. They don't say what you want to read so you refuse to read it.

Stay ignorant of reality and how our justice system works. I could care less. It's not my job to spoon-feed you information that most of the rest of the nation already has.

As you believe your vote won't be counted and there's wide spread fraud, there is no reason for you or anyone you know to vote. It's a waste of your time. The democrats are going to cheat and steal your vote anyway. You may as well just save the time and effort. Go to a bar to have a beer and complain instead.

It's weird.

The lawyers present the preliminary case to the judge. They file their lawsuit which includes the evidence they have thus far.

If you want to know why all those judges threw those cases out, it's right there in all the judge's rulings. Which I have no doubt you haven't read even one sentence from any of them. They don't say what you want to read so you refuse to read it.

Stay ignorant of reality and how our justice system works. I could care less. It's not my job to spoon-feed you information that most of the rest of the nation already has.

As you believe your vote won't be counted and there's wide spread fraud, there is no reason for you or anyone you know to vote. It's a waste of your time. The democrats are going to cheat and steal your vote anyway. You may as well just save the time and effort. Go to a bar to have a beer and complain instead.

Such ignorance

It's weird.

Exactly, the only judges that didn't have a look at all their evidence was SCOTUS. All they had to do was look at the other 58 cases!

It's weird.

Exactly, the only judges that didn't have a look at all their evidence was SCOTUS. All they had to do was look at the other 58 cases!

such ignorance

Last edited:
There were no other "58 cases" when the Supremes turned away the Texas suit on two bogus
and easily deconstructed lies from the John Roberts cabal. Get a clue!

A) The Supreme Court is the ONLY appropriate court when two or more states have legal issues with
each other. So there is no issue of standing to overcome despite Robert's lies.

B) Texas, and the other states that signed onto their complaint, had a very great deal to lose, like the ability
to have their citizen's votes count under the equal protection clause of the Constitution despite
Robert's claims to the contrary again. Supreme Court Refuses to Consider Texas Election Lawsuit Based on Original Jurisdiction - The Last Refuge

As a collective Texas and those other twenty-two states had MUCH to lose by turning over the reins of power
to an illegitimate usurper, both for this election and future elections.
And at the time this suit was filed there was already ample proof of vote fraud and thievery.
Or is voter disenfranchisement something that only happens to democrats? Are they the only
people due equal protection under the law?

And like in every other case brought before the courts Trump has had not ONE single decision against it
based on evidence and the merits of the case itself. All cases thrown out have been contrived and in some cases without justification at all.

It's weird.

Cool story bro

Forum List

Back