Dominion Attorneys Send Brutal Letter to Trump Campaign’s ‘So-Called Star Witness’ Mellissa Carone

Nice to see some pushback to the talk radio bullshit.

I'm confident that there is more on the way.
Oooh, Dominion and their many legal threats and promises going for the lowest hanging fruit now. Scary!

Maybe Antifa Dominion employee Eric Croomer is going to pay a visit to Rudy and this woman.

I would LOVE to see Dominion in a court of law defending their product that, according to a Michigan
forensic analysis, has an error rate of 68%.

Croomer knows too much and is reckless .
The left will arkancide him before he gets near a courtroom.

Wow Dominion is serious about this and I don't blame them.

That so called star witness worked for Dominion for one day cleaning. She had nothing to do with the company other than cleaning part of it for one day.

I understand why the liars for trump keep doing it. They've been getting away with it for years.

Finally someone is taking a stand. I hope they go after all of the liars. Maybe all these lies and stupid conspiracy theories will stop or at least not be as bad.

View attachment 435122
Is that the same Dominion who backed out of the meeting where they were supposed to explain the short comings of their machines??

That Dominion. Hey Texas checked these folks out and didn't like what they found and refused to use them. To bad the rest of the States didn't do the same.

Democrat members of congress said how bad they were just earlier this year.
Then they got the memo.

Wow Dominion is serious about this and I don't blame them.

That so called star witness worked for Dominion for one day cleaning. She had nothing to do with the company other than cleaning part of it for one day.

I understand why the liars for trump keep doing it. They've been getting away with it for years.

Finally someone is taking a stand. I hope they go after all of the liars. Maybe all these lies and stupid conspiracy theories will stop or at least not be as bad.

View attachment 435122
Is that the same Dominion who backed out of the meeting where they were supposed to explain the short comings of their machines??

That Dominion. Hey Texas checked these folks out and didn't like what they found and refused to use them. To bad the rest of the States didn't do the same.
Dominion will be happy to explain their system in court

Will Rudy defend his claims?

I wish they'd started pushing back six weeks ago. Why did they wait so long? We might have been spared quite a bit of horseshit.
Well, there's a downside to it. When you're publicly cast as The Bad Guy, you have to be careful about how you defend yourself. You're starting from a hole. It's like being called a racist. You're already on the defensive from the very beginning.

Oooh, Dominion and their many legal threats and promises going for the lowest hanging fruit now. Scary!

Maybe Antifa Dominion employee Eric Croomer is going to pay a visit to Rudy and this woman.

I would LOVE to see Dominion in a court of law defending their product that, according to a Michigan
forensic analysis, has an error rate of 68%.
Actually, they are going after all the fruits starting with low hanging Caron, working up through conservative networks, Powell, Giuliani and right up to Fat Donnie.

All are culpable.
Kinda reminiscent of cattle ranchers threatening I Opra after exposing their abuses.

I'm remindeed of the way Pelosi threatened the salon owner who exposed her corruption by taking a picture of the old harpy without a mask.

It's all about using financial clout to intimidate.

I wish they'd started pushing back six weeks ago. Why did they wait so long? We might have been spared quite a bit of horseshit.
Well, there's a downside to it. When you're publicly cast as The Bad Guy, you have to be careful about how you defend yourself. You're starting from a hole. It's like being called a racist. You're already on the defensive from the very beginning.
Like Trump and Russia Russia? They are all hypocrites

They started pushing back and debunking this nonsense a couple weeks back.

Statement From Dominion on Sidney Powell's Charges - Dominion Voting Systems
No suit though. Know why?

I know drunks - Karen was SO drunk even Rudy had to shush her.
My guess would be OVER the legal limit.
And I would bet on it .. 500 clams - even money.
So because you claim you would bet this woman, Mellissa Carone, was drunk that's proof of her inebriation?
That's not how proof works, slick.

Your willingness to bet on something is not "proof" of anything, Slick. Sorry to break it to you.
Mellissa Carone was animated and sure of herself. But drunk? Fuck you and your slander.
I never got that impression.

Your willingness to bet on something is not "proof" of anything, Slick. Sorry to break it to you.
Mellissa Carone was animated and sure of herself. But drunk? Fuck you and your slander.
I never got that impression.

Mel was "Sure of herself" ???
You get more ridiculous by the second E
Fuck you back - And stop HURTING OUR COUNTRY!!

So many questions! Remember that an affidavit must be based on personal knowledge.

Was she a contract employee of Dominion providing IT services for the one day she worked there, or was she hired by an outside agency to perform cleaning duties? Does she have a background in IT? What is her level of knowledge about how these machines function? How would she know what any vans that she saw contained? How close was she to these vans? How did she come into contact with the trump campaign? How would she have the information about voting rolls that would allow her to argue about them with the Michigan legislator, as she did. This is a real comedy.

Forum List

Back