Dominion Attorneys Send Brutal Letter to Trump Campaign’s ‘So-Called Star Witness’ Mellissa Carone

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Wow Dominion is serious about this and I don't blame them.

That so called star witness worked for Dominion for one day cleaning. She had nothing to do with the company other than cleaning part of it for one day.

I understand why the liars for trump keep doing it. They've been getting away with it for years.

Finally someone is taking a stand. I hope they go after all of the liars. Maybe all these lies and stupid conspiracy theories will stop or at least not be as bad.

Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 9.27.54 AM.png

Nice to see some pushback to the talk radio bullshit.

I'm confident that there is more on the way.

It's about time people started pushing back.

The lies and conspiracy theories have to stop.

I hope you're right and more lawsuits are on the way.

It's obvious that our justice system isn't going to do anything about the crimes of lying to the congress in Michigan and lying on a sworn deposition.

The truth really does matter to most people.

Allowing people to do that further erodes our justice system.

They can sue the woman and have little chance of losing their case.

But the dumb bitch works cleaning the screens of voting machines.....Doubtful she has a penny to her name

Oooh, Dominion and their many legal threats and promises going for the lowest hanging fruit now. Scary!

Maybe Antifa Dominion employee Eric Croomer is going to pay a visit to Rudy and this woman.

I would LOVE to see Dominion in a court of law defending their product that, according to a Michigan
forensic analysis, has an error rate of 68%.

Last edited:

Oooh, Dominion and their many legal threats and promises going for the lowest hanging fruit now. Scary!

Maybe Antifa Dominion employee Eric Croomer is going to pay a visit to Rudy and this woman.

I would LOVE to see Dominion in a court of law defending their product that, according to a Michigan
forensic analysis, has an error rate of 68%.
Actually, they are going after all the fruits starting with low hanging Caron, working up through conservative networks, Powell, Giuliani and right up to Fat Donnie.

All are culpable.

Actually, they are going after all the fruits starting with low hanging Caron, working up through conservative networks, Powell, Giuliani and right up to Fat Donnie.

All are culpable.
When do you think Dominion will start their blitzkrieg of lawsuits? It sounds exciting.
Or are threats and endless claims all they've got?

All are culpable.
When do you think Dominion will start their blitzkrieg of lawsuits? It sounds exciting.

Looks like it is soon

Their reputation and future existence hangs in the balance. Let their accusers stand up in court.

All are culpable.

Looks like it is soon

Their reputation and future existence hangs in the balance. Let their accusers stand up in court.

Yep - WAY past time to make liars and conspiracy theorists PAY. Time for court sanctions and disbarments also!

All are culpable.

Looks like it is soon

Yep - WAY past time to make liars and conspiracy theorists PAY. Time for court sanctions and disbarments also!
Yeah...go git 'em! Let me know when this all starts so I can tell it's going on.

Wow Dominion is serious about this and I don't blame them.

That so called star witness worked for Dominion for one day cleaning. She had nothing to do with the company other than cleaning part of it for one day.

I understand why the liars for trump keep doing it. They've been getting away with it for years.

Finally someone is taking a stand. I hope they go after all of the liars. Maybe all these lies and stupid conspiracy theories will stop or at least not be as bad.

View attachment 435122
Is that the same Dominion who backed out of the meeting where they were supposed to explain the short comings of their machines??

That Dominion. Hey Texas checked these folks out and didn't like what they found and refused to use them. To bad the rest of the States didn't do the same.

Forum List

Back