QAnon writes open letter to trump over failed predictions

One that was actually on the Lolita Express and Orgy Island, yes.
258ipjhxps281.jpg

It's the same bunch of cement heads who thought that Trump was going to be reinstated back in August.

Concerned American's crew.
I don't have a crew, moron. And I don't run around with a tin hat my hair on fire screaming about some non existant boogie man that a bunch of nut job conspiracy theorists dreamed up. Try again, sparky.

Sure, Epstein was a Trump buddy--that's why he kept this portrait of Clinton in his foyer. Maybe that is why he was Clintoned.
View attachment 569890
News flash, Trump was friends with the Clintons too. He helped fung both of Bill's campains and Hillary's Senate and her 2008 President campaign.

Epstein was a regular guest at Mar a Largo and recruited numerous girl who worked for Trump at the resort. Some sources ev say that Trump knew about the recruitment.

He literally went on tv when Epstein was under investigation, talked about how close they were and joked about how they both loved women, but that Epstein liked his "on the younger side".

Yup, I remember him saying that. That is a far stretch from being a child rapist.
MAGA

Yup, I remember him saying that. That is a far stretch from being a child rapist.
MAGA
He was accused by at least 3 women who were forced into prostitution by Epstein of aving sex with them a parties held by Epstein. He was also accused of groping several underage girls who competed in teen beauty pageant he owned. One of the girls claimed that when complained to the jdges about Trump coming into the dressing room and watching her and the other girls, she was warned that complaining about him is a bad idea and was told he can do whatever he wants and if she wanted to win she'd keep her mouth shut.

He was accused by at least 3 women who were forced into prostitution by Epstein of aving sex with them a parties held by Epstein. He was also accused of groping several underage girls who competed in teen beauty pageant he owned. One of the girls claimed that when complained to the jdges about Trump coming into the dressing room and watching her and the other girls, she was warned that complaining about him is a bad idea and was told he can do whatever he wants and if she wanted to win she'd keep her mouth shut.

Look I personally can't stand the asshole. Has he even been brought to court let alone convicted for any of these crimes?
MAGA

Look I personally can't stand the asshole. Has he even been brought to court let alone convicted for any of these crimes?
MAGA
Chags couldnt be filed criminally due to the statute of limitations. Most rapes , especially those involving the level of psychological control Epstein had over his victim, are never reported, either because the victim is ashamed, or because they fear retaliation. Trump and Epstein both had mafia hitmen on speed dial back in the day.. These girls probably thought they end up dead or their families would if they said anything

Chags couldnt be filed criminally due to the statute of limitations. Most rapes , especially those involving the level of psychological control Epstein had over his victim, are never reported, either because the victim is ashamed, or because they fear retaliation. Trump and Epstein both had mafia hitmen on speed dial back in the day.. These girls probably thought they end up dead or their families would if they said anything

So these are just your "feels" there is no proof, criminal charges or anything else.
MAGA

Are you related to Piglosi and Schiff. Accusations are a dime a dozen. Proof, if you haven't got it, you've got NOTHING. Moron. Sure glad you don't run the US judicial system.

Forum List

Back