Domination

Was that a yes or a no?

The question is, do you need God to make you moral?
Give him a few minutes. He has his head in the toilet right now, puking. Better in the toilet than where he usually has it.
The idea/ideal of God is what creates morality. I know you lib atheists think it's social pressure...been hearing that bs for 60 years.

Was that a yes or a no?

1. How did primitive human societies maintain order before the concept of an imaginary God who could punish them took hold?

The toughest dude dreamed up the rules...rules that would favor him...gathered supporters...maintained control until someonevstonger came along.

2. Are you sure that all atheists are incapable of adhering to a moral code?
Never said that...but what code will they maintain? Their secular governments? Secular governments are real good with enforcing moral codes.

Do we have laws against child molesting ONLY because God told us to?
Not only because God tells us too. Many things can be determined to be "moral" by human reasoning that coincides with the natural law. Human reason can determine that molestation is evil...just as the killing of an infant in the womb is evil. By reason we can converge with Gods laws...but if you accept they come from God...then some jerk can't change them..like jerks on the SCOTUS.

Ok, so PC is wrong.

Why do some Christian churches consider abortion permissible?

Because they're wrong.

And, btw, you are endorsing theocracy.

No I'm not. Separation of chuch and state.

Once you've rejected reason, as has PC,

what's left?
Conspiracy theories?

She stated, unequivocally, that the ability of humans to reason is what's wrong with the human race.

I wonder if in the process she realizes that she was endorsing her own inability to reason.
Did she really say that? :eek-52:

Now do you see why he is the NYLiar?
You really did say that. You're the only liar here.

No, actually I didn't.

Or...you would have quoted same.

But, you are stupid enough to agree with the NYLiar.

Give him a few minutes. He has his head in the toilet right now, puking. Better in the toilet than where he usually has it.
Was that a yes or a no?

1. How did primitive human societies maintain order before the concept of an imaginary God who could punish them took hold?

The toughest dude dreamed up the rules...rules that would favor him...gathered supporters...maintained control until someonevstonger came along.

2. Are you sure that all atheists are incapable of adhering to a moral code?
Never said that...but what code will they maintain? Their secular governments? Secular governments are real good with enforcing moral codes.

Not only because God tells us too. Many things can be determined to be "moral" by human reasoning that coincides with the natural law. Human reason can determine that molestation is evil...just as the killing of an infant in the womb is evil. By reason we can converge with Gods laws...but if you accept they come from God...then some jerk can't change them..like jerks on the SCOTUS.

Ok, so PC is wrong.

Because they're wrong.

Why would you have separation of church and state if you believe God's law is not only necessary but supreme?

Why do some Christian churches consider abortion permissible? Why do some Christian churches accept and endorse same sex marriage?

Is God telling some churches one thing and some another?

How can our morality come from God and only God if no one can say for certain what IS God's morality?

Conspiracy theories?

She stated, unequivocally, that the ability of humans to reason is what's wrong with the human race.

I wonder if in the process she realizes that she was endorsing her own inability to reason.

No, actually I didn't.

Ah, so you wish to withdraw your outrageously idiotic claim that humans cannot be moral without imaginary beings scaring them into it?

lol, surrender accepted.

Conspiracy theories?

No, actually I didn't.

You blamed 'reason' for the bloodiness of the French Revolution.

Ok, so PC is wrong.

Because they're wrong.

Why would you have separation of church and state if you believe God's law is not only necessary but supreme?

Why do some Christian churches consider abortion permissible? Why do some Christian churches accept and endorse same sex marriage?

How can our morality come from God and only God if no one can say for certain what IS God's morality?
The word of God is interpreted by man, debated by man, expanded by man. Man wants to negotiate an easier path to salvation. The closer we stay to the Ten Commandments the better off we will be. You got a problem wid dat?

Ok, so PC is wrong.

Because they're wrong.

The word of God is interpreted by man, debated by man, expanded by man. Man wants to negotiate an easier path to salvation. The closer we stay to the Ten Commandments the better off we will be. You got a problem wid dat?
Explain the Second Commandment.

EXODUS 20:4
4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

No, actually I didn't.

Ah, so you wish to withdraw your outrageously idiotic claim that humans cannot be moral without imaginary beings scaring them into it?

lol, surrender accepted.

That's not what I said, is it.

It's clear that you are lying when you are unable to provide the actual quote you are pretending to be in question.

First....admit you are lying.
Then,...apologize.
Then provide the quote and state your objection.

Do it now, NYLiar.

Ok, so PC is wrong.

Because they're wrong.

Oh, so we must accept the God of the Bible as the only true god? That's your idea of separation of church and state?

And no, the word of God is not 'interpreted' by Man. There is no 'word OF God'. All words attributed to God were written by Men.

No, actually I didn't.

Put in the quote, NYLiar.
We'll start there.

No, actually I didn't.

lol, surrender accepted.

It's clear that you are lying when you are unable to provide the actual quote you are pretending to be in question.

Then,...apologize.

Do it now, NYLiar.

You said, societies can't be moral without God.

That was your idiocy. No one even knows what God's moral code is, for starters.

No, actually I didn't.

We'll start there.

You're denying outright that you ever blamed reason for the bloodiness of the French Revolution?

Deny it, or let it stand as fact.

Ok, so PC is wrong.

Because they're wrong.

4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
Figure out who the One God is. Follow Him and Him only. Do not worship false idols...such as Lady Gaga or Obabble. If you do that you'll be saved. If you don't you'll be fugged. If it's all a myth...you'll never know it...you'll be fuggin dead.

No, actually I didn't.

We'll start there.

"As the abattoir known as the French Revolution proved, replacing religion with reason is a monumental error.
'Reason' results in deciding to kill any who don't agree with the government."

yes we'll start there.

Now you tell me what exactly in that quote makes my quote a lie.

My quote is:

"You blamed 'reason' for the bloodiness of the French Revolution."

Be specific

No, actually I didn't.

lol, surrender accepted.

Then,...apologize.

Do it now, NYLiar.

You said, societies can't be moral without God.

That was your idiocy. No one even knows what God's moral code is, for starters.

Are you now claiming you cannot provide the actual quote?

No, actually I didn't.

We'll start there.

You're denying outright that you ever blamed reason for the bloodiness of the French Revolution?

Ok, so PC is wrong.

Because they're wrong.

Figure out who the One God is. Follow Him and Him only. Do not worship false idols...such as Lady Gaga or Obabble. If you do that you'll be saved. If you don't you'll be fugged. If it's all a myth...you'll never know it...you'll be fuggin dead.

Which God believes same sex marriage is a sin? And prove whichever one you pick exists.

No, actually I didn't.

We'll start there.

I have. #256. You can now run away.

Forum List

Back