From henceforth, let's dispel with this fiction that Obama doesn't know what he's doing...

-S-

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2015
He knows exactly what he's doing!

rubio.jpg

Don't worry, Marco. We'll never forget.

but in case anyone does...

Let's dispel with this fiction that Obama doesn't know what he's doing! He knows EXACTLY what he's doing!

What a clown this guy is. :laugh:

I really hope this sinks him. I hope his GOP competitors hammer this meme home in every Rubio attack ad they come up with.

The GOP field in general is a trainwreck.

Rubio: "bee-bop beep! Christie does not compute. Let's dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama..."

Just think of all the cash he's saved by releasing the pressure on Iran, thus making the military spending in that area pointless.
All that cash can go into looking after vets that Bush sent to Iraq to have their legs blown off.

Obama is not a dumb fuck as neocons try to portray him. Rubio is right about that. Naturally, leftists will deny the fact what Rubio states and ridicule the messenger to discredit him. Christie knows it too but he is a smart guy, and is looking ahead to tap into the dissatisfied segment of the left base in case he, by some miracle, gets the GOP nomination and contends in general elections.

Obama is not a dumb fuck as neocons try to portray him. Rubio is right about that. Naturally, leftists will deny the fact what Rubio states and ridicule the messenger to discredit him. Christie knows it too but he is a smart guy, and is looking ahead to tap into the dissatisfied segment of the left base in case he, by some miracle, gets the GOP nomination and contends in general elections.

Well, Obama isn't a dumb fuck (more like a hypocritical, warmongering fuck) but Rubio deserves to be ridiculed too.

I simply love it when the clowns try to outcrazy the competition.

And when the Hildabeast gets selected it will be even more fun, all the tea cultists will get a heart attack

:alcoholic:

I think the OP has made a point. Rubio gives as good a speech as Obama, but weened himself off the teleprompter to soon. What Rubio did was give us rote talking points that his "team" came up with, and then the needle got stuck for some reason as he went into repeat mode. The man is not ready for prime time for sure.

Not that it matters, but the truth probably is------------> Trump, Carson, Sanders, and to a slightly lesser extent Cruz, are telling us what they actually think. The rest of them are telling us what their team says we want to hear after they analyze what they believe we think.

I think the OP has made a point. Rubio gives as good a speech as Obama, but weened himself off the teleprompter to soon. What Rubio did was give us rote talking points that his "team" came up with, and then the needle got stuck for some reason as he went into repeat mode. The man is not ready for prime time for sure.

Not that it matters, but the truth probably is------------> Trump, Carson, Sanders, and to a slightly lesser extent Cruz, are telling us what they actually think. The rest of them are telling us what their team says we want to hear after they analyze what they believe we think.
I don't think Rubio will be the nominee in spite of the Establishment's efforts in backing him up but he did tell the truth in his talking point about Obama knowing exactly what he is going.

I don't think Rubio will be the nominee in spite of the Establishment's efforts in backing him up but he did tell the truth in his talking point about Obama knowing exactly what he is going.

Think you are correct Defcon. If the debate was any indication of what is going to happen in NH, we will be hearing that Kasich is the next savior of the establishment come middle of next week.

Isn't it kind of unbelievable that the GOP thought Jeb was going to sashay into the nomination, and the Dems thought it was going to be the SS Hillary, full speed ahead? How much more trouble would Hillary be in if there was another decent candidate on the Democratic side!

The establishments of both party's have their panties in a knot, and are trying everything they can to get it "their way." It should tell all of us how pissed everyone is, and yet some continue to try and pretend, that this is all "much to do about nothing."

Well, Obama isn't a dumb fuck (more like a hypocritical, warmongering fuck) but Rubio deserves to be ridiculed too.

I simply love it when the clowns try to outcrazy the competition.

And when the Hildabeast gets selected it will be even more fun, all the tea cultists will get a heart attack

:alcoholic:
......surely you jest....

Since you are my favored fairy I'll let you get away with it but you need to quit posting shit then.

Gee, thanks..... I think

But the $hit is for smoking, not posting

Besides that, you seem to be in denial, Hillary really is going to be pretzeldent. And I'm fully aware that she's a lying, warmongering bitch, financed by wall street but that's simply the way your system works. You'll never get any hope and change unless you dump the corporate party that's in charge (yes, you really have just one party with two wings).

The only thing that can save you is a new revolution

:banana:

I hope you're right and the GOP nominates Trump or Cruz.

Gee, thanks..... I think

But the $hit is for smoking, not posting

Besides that, you seem to be in denial, Hillary really is going to be pretzeldent. And I'm fully aware that she's a lying, warmongering bitch, financed by wall street but that's simply the way your system works. You'll never get any hope and change unless you dump the corporate party that's in charge (yes, you really have just one party with two wings).

The only thing that can save you is a new revolution
That is true. They just put out a show for the plebs in the spirit of "panem et circenses." Panem is being the welware system and circenses is being the gladiator "games" in Congress (both houses)

I think the thing that made this a big deal is that it showed the American people, on live television, that this guy is literally just a puppet.

You can't trust anything that comes out of his mouth. It's all been pre-inserted into his playlist backstage.

I've always had a feeling this guy was a moron.

To make matters worse, the line his hard drive started skipping on is essentially "Obama knows what he's doing'... Seriously?? :laugh::laugh::laugh: That's the line you want to lead with???

I get what he was trying to say, and I agree, Obama for the most part does know what he's doing, but the fact that a GOP candidate wants to push that line of reasoning is just silly. He's such a moron. I was amazed at his stubborn stupidity. I was having GWB flashbacks.

He knows exactly what he's doing!

rubio.jpg

Don't worry, Marco. We'll never forget.

but in case anyone does...

Let's dispel with this fiction that Obama doesn't know what he's doing! He knows EXACTLY what he's doing!

What a clown this guy is. :laugh:
I don't get your beef. obama is the clown, yes he knows what he's doing, he's working hard to change the country into a weaker country and increasing the size and scope of government and using lies, the media and executive orders to do so with piss poor results. It would be easier to explain the failures if he was just a dumbuck but he's deliberately screwing us and thinks it's for our own good.

And your problem is with the guy that brings it up? What a clown you are.

Forum List

Back