Domestic terrorists open fire on soldiers at Jade Helm

If that happened in the Middle East the US military would be bombing by now and the GOP would have their first enquiry underway to find out how it was Obama's fault...what are they all waiting for?

They found the truck, no further details, no injuries reported.....

Do you always go ape-shit before you even Google for details???????

I asked for verification while brainless RWs went "ape shit" denying it happened.

Next time, get the facts first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No direct linkage to Jade Helm made yet (only by you).........verify before you post dimwit.

See post 14 by your fellow brainless RW, B Kidd. Also see the link I mentioned, TPM.

BREAKING Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists Open Fire On Soldiers At Jade Helm Training Camp

Tuesday when two unidentified white males perpetrated a drive-by shooting at Camp Shelby in Hattiesburg, Mississippi- one of the bases where Jade Helm 15 troops were deploying from.

Thankfully, no injuries or deaths were reported, and a manhunt is underway for the right-wing terrorists who struck out against the Army.

Occupy Democrats s file PolitiFact

Occupy Democrats's file
politifact%2Fmugs%2FOccupy_Democrats_official.jpg

Occupy Democrats, founded in 2012, is an advocacy group created to counterbalance the Republican tea party, and to "give President Obama and other progressive Democrats a Congress that will work with them to grow the economy, create jobs, promote fairness and fight inequality, and get money out of politics!"
Occupy Democrats's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Occupy Democrats's statements for that ruling.

My website? You are mistaken. I'm not a Democrat.

I know Luddly is a Democrat so I looked up the first link I could find on the story and this is the Democrats report. Obviously it is inaccurate as they state right there in the news report that the shooters were "unidentified".
Apparently it's Luddly' s source, though... No one else has any real details, so the thread appears to be premature.

Leave it to Luddly....

The rest of us can post the information when details come in.

a clip from your link:

d made no mention of whether the shots were believed to have been fired at troops but made clear that the shots are believed to have been fired from outside Camp Shelby.

Deputies later traced the vehicle to a residence, Smith told The Clarion-Ledger newspaper (Shots fired at Camp Shelby soldiers ). Smith had previously described the vehicle as a red Ford Ranger with "broken arrow" written across the top.

The giant military base south of Hattiesburg is one of the premier training facilities for National Guard troops from across the country and during the height of the Iraq war was often the last stop for National Guard troops training to go to the Middle East.

The base is currently hosting about 4,600 active-duty soldiers, National Guard and reservists from Texas and Mississippi in a summer training exercise.

Patterson declined to specify if the soldiers training in the areas were National Guard members, active duty soldiers or reservists.

"Our statement is everyone is accounted for and training is continuing," he said.

You mean there are liberal militia nutters?

Why does it have to be liberal or conservative, Luddly? It could be 2 men from ISIS, ISIL, a rogue terror group, it could be anything. I looked up the article that said - right wing terrorist attack and posted it here - so that people would know you are not making this up - you are getting this news from somewhere but the report is jumping to conclusions - we do not know who did it yet - they admit the shooters were unidentified. So how can we say for certain they were "right wing"?

They found the truck, no further details, no injuries reported.....

Do you always go ape-shit before you even Google for details???????

I asked for verification while brainless RWs went "ape shit" denying it happened.

Next time, get the facts first.

No direct linkage to Jade Helm made yet (only by you).........verify before you post dimwit.

See post 14 by your fellow brainless RW, B Kidd. Also see the link I mentioned, TPM.

What about the word direct do you not understand?

BREAKING Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists Open Fire On Soldiers At Jade Helm Training Camp

Tuesday when two unidentified white males perpetrated a drive-by shooting at Camp Shelby in Hattiesburg, Mississippi- one of the bases where Jade Helm 15 troops were deploying from.

Thankfully, no injuries or deaths were reported, and a manhunt is underway for the right-wing terrorists who struck out against the Army.

Could you explain how you know that they were right-wing terrorist if they haven't even been identified? The last shooting at military personell was done by a Muslim dirt-bag.

If that happened in the Middle East the US military would be bombing by now and the GOP would have their first enquiry underway to find out how it was Obama's fault...what are they all waiting for?

If the shooters were black or Muslim, RWs would be calling for blood.

But, as with traitor and criminal Cliven Bundy, it's okay for RW terrorists to fire on US soldiers on American soil.

They tried lying about it and now they're defending it.

Occupy Democrats's file

Occupy Democrats, founded in 2012, is an advocacy group created to counterbalance the Republican tea party, and to "give President Obama and other progressive Democrats a Congress that will work with them to grow the economy, create jobs, promote fairness and fight inequality, and get money out of politics!"
Click on the ruling to see all of Occupy Democrats's statements for that ruling.

I know Luddly is a Democrat so I looked up the first link I could find on the story and this is the Democrats report. Obviously it is inaccurate as they state right there in the news report that the shooters were "unidentified".
Apparently it's Luddly' s source, though... No one else has any real details, so the thread appears to be premature.

Leave it to Luddly....

I am guessing it was the source or one very similar to it, yes. As it is reporting something that cannot be proven at this writing - it was careless of them to misinform people and if this is what they call journalism then they have no business delivering the news - online or otherwise.

Could you explain how you know that they were rigtht-wing terrorist if they haven't even been identified? The last shooting at military personell was done by a Muslim dirt-bag.

I posted the link that I thought Luddly may have received the information from (or something similar) and made clear that they have yet to identify who did it! Please read the thread. I am not a Democrat. Thank you!

I wonder it their names were Mohammad.

Hey you have Louie Farrakhan just today saying they needed to kill the people wanting to kill them. maybe they took his advice.

Occupy Democrats's file

Leave it to Luddly....

I am guessing it was the source or one very similar to it, yes. As it is reporting something that cannot be proven at this writing - it was careless of them to misinform people and if this is what they call journalism then they have no business delivering the news - online or otherwise.
That's one thing I find suspicious..... When the Occupy movement gets word out that fast and Luddly gets it immediately , it makes you wonder, doesn't it?????

Occupy Democrats's file

Leave it to Luddly....

That's one thing I find suspicious..... When the Occupy movement gets word out that fast and Luddly gets it immediately , it makes you wonder, doesn't it?????

they don't have an honest bone in their body. it's shameful

Occupy Democrats's file

Leave it to Luddly....

It was fast. These websites are misinforming people. A steady flow of articles telling the readers that they cannot trust other Americans because of their political affiliation is not healthy. They are doing their level best to divide us as a nation. It's a serious problem.

Your supposed source got right on it, didn't they???

Occupy Democrats's file

Leave it to Luddly....

they don't have an honest bone in their body. it's shameful

You're right, Stephanie. It is.

Forum List

Back